Thendral

Tues.Apr 19- Thendral Update - Page 3

Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the update Ranu akka!!!

TAku more problems!!! Intha loan-a addaikonuum-na nee veelaiku thaan pogonum!!!

So ithu thana Charu-oda plan??!!! Nee ippidi seiyurathale thaan unn appa hospital-la irrukuraar!!! 

TA athee nee nambhuria?? Cha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue Nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Noxeous

For the first time we will see someone running away after seeing someone with thosham....didn't Charu said yesterday that TA will get scared to see Thulasi etc etc...Mr.TA will believe his mothers words slowly as she is saying everything with all paasam & nesam etc....one thing here is for sure which is with this much of borrowing money from 4 people...Mr.TA wont even pay his 1st month interest....TA borrowed this much from wrong people just because Padma insulted him...what he going to do when he get insulted from people like this?...i feel like Thulasi is going to get insulted badly...Thanks to GW & Lav for hiding the 4 lakhs that Nithesh gave....all this problem that TA is going through is because of him helping for Lav's wedding not because of marrying Thulasi. question here is when will be our hero wake up?

TA will wake up when the director tells him so....the question is when is the director going to wake up??😑 OMG...stupidity after stupidity is shown episode after episode. Now he has borrowed the money from the money lenders and if he lands himself in a big fat trouble the blame will be put on Thulsi. Why is that they always blame everything on the women folks for all the wrong doings of the men? GW's mouth should be washed with acid....she shd not have a tongue to wag whenever she wishes to condemn Thuls.😑 

If I were a fairy God mother I will make sure that whenever GW talks ill of Thuls she should bleed from her mouth and experience tremendous pain... which will make her automatically speak good of Thuls only even to Charu. Even if evil thoughts were to run in her mind she shd experience further pain having sleepless nights..!!.πŸ˜›

TA is asking for trouble by signing those blank cheques. Why is he so dumb???? He is behaving worst off than before and his brain cells has completely gone kaput. 
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks for the update Ranu...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sometimes I think Charu might end up blackmailing TA to marry her if he faces some big time problem which can only be solved with her help - of course it must have to be master planned by her first.😑

What if Charu hires someone to kidnap Thuls and to have her killed off so that her path is clear to pursue TA to marry her?? πŸ˜”

He will only believe Charu is a villi if he gets solid evidence to proof it. But I know he will never leave Thuls even if the world were to come to an end...even though he may get annoyed with Thuls by listening to his mother's tales..
Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago
Krithiga.ganesh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Ranu dear!
Very boring and scary epi 😲
I have no words to explain what is running on my mind 🀒
I have a strong feeling that T & TA will not part their ways.. but T will also suffer along with TA for all his short temperateness😑
Even if TA himself says OK for marrying C, her parents and her periyappa will not allow.. instead they may help T & TA to come out of their debts

But poor T, she deserves a very good and peaceful life.. but there is more chaos gonna come on her wayπŸ˜’

I want her to study well, whatever might be the situation (even atleast by getting a loan) and to help her dad and hubby both which will make  GW to feel ashamed πŸ‘πŸΌ

But story apart, really Shanthi William's acting is too good and even Sadhana's acting is eqaully good!πŸ‘

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
just remembered something...

just when GW was talking to TA about how T will end up asking him to bring water, Niteesh walked in asking water for Lav.  similarly whatever she is telling TA abt T is going to be appropriate for Lavanya, I think,, as she is talking she is going to get phone from Nit's mother telling her abt Lav's luck.   money matter being shown only to highlight the probs TA is going thru thanks to GW n party....(worse than vaddi kumbal..)

T's good luck charm has been working for TA since she threw his key in their first meeting and continues... when she was there murugesan's wife came back with the money... again they got the house with anand's father's help...so I am quite hopeful... manybe VR's health condition will be linked with C's exit (great hopes i know)  but GW's appu round the corner is what I like to believe and yday's conv is one step closer to that...

with GW n C's exit from TT's house most matter of theirs over i feel, now only the finishing, the grand gala FINISH iof GW n C s left, I feel...
Edited by vjayam - 13 years ago
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Ranu for the wonderful update! πŸ˜ƒ

If TA knows that none is willing to help him with money, how does he expect to repay the interest. Does he think that some angel will come and give him money. This is not TA, he has gone nuts and seems to be lost in many ways. I seriously don't know if i should blame him for his stupidity or pity him. Thulasi would be the only one who is going to suffer now, even more than TA and that too for him. Kumaran as a director seems to be completely sadistic, he seems to enjoy his heroine suffering. Once these problems are solved, i really want to see her smiling and to have a peace of mind. πŸ˜•

This Gutter seriously has to be given severe punishment. What she is doing now, is turning such a kind hearted guy into a nut. It is quite normal, that people in their worst situations try to find the reasons and mistakes in others and not in themselves to solve them. The same is happening with TA. As suddenly everyone seems to be against him and problems are haunting him, he would tend to believe his darling mother's silly explanation about Dhosham. He would favour everyone who pity him and don't blame him, that is why he is hurting Thulasi as he thinks she blames him. Soon he is going to say that even Padma is better than those money lenders and his "super mom". Everything looks like as if he is going to end up in jail, and noone would come to help him, especially not the police (Gunavarman). I hope AP does not meet his daughter now, otherwise, he might want to take revenge too. πŸ˜•

I think, VR or Periyappa is going to help TA out of the money problem when they come to know about Nitheesh's money matter. Nitheesh's mom might tell it is all Lavanya's Dhosham, but Gutter again could blame Thulasi for it and TA might believe it as he would see everything from Thulasi's point of view how she keeps worring about them being separated. I hope once this problems are solved Thulasi does not blame herself about her bad time and luck, as it seems to turn against her now. 

I feel like slapping that psycho. I pitied her sometimes as she is doing everything as she is a psycho. But wasting food and doing this much of cunning things make me not to have any sympathy for her. It is really unbelievable how Periyappa does not do anything after noticing her behaviour. Charu is now in a condition where she should be locked up in a room. πŸ˜²

I want some reality in my favourite show and Charu's track is not digestible anymore! πŸ€’

Shemmo thumbnail
I think Nith mom would call GW now at that time TA is still there and she would tell about Lav raasi and soo..Appo TA would take the phone appo Nith mom would say about money matter, TA shock avaru, but wont say to GW about it and would leave the house..Maybe thats why he took Thuls to Deepa house...ARGG...Its impossible..I dont think NIth told his mom about money matter so fast....Sooo confusingπŸ˜• Edited by Shamz. - 13 years ago
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
and where did GW get Thuls jaadhagam from? she meekly as in interested party went and got it from MM? or Padma? idhu ellaam yosikka theriyaadha indha maramandai TA-kku? sutha pEthal. she just mouths words and he is all ears. i think Thuls and TA will be separated, Thuls will somehow finish her studies, TAs family will be in doldrums, not to mention Padma's and then all will be karai sErthufied by thuls' education and job. and in the end, she will say, i have great respect and love for u, TA but when the going got tough, u found fault in my jaadhagam, lets be friends inimE..like all other serials.
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Ranu for the update.

visiting IF after a week today... and got irritated by this irritating episode. Enna pethal ithu, Joshiyam & Dhosham... nnu. GW proved once again that she is GW. I don't think TA will take this into his heart, if he does then he is sutha waste  - like some one else had mentioned here.

The Deepa & Thuls meeting saw in the Promo is going to happen in today's episode I think... as TA and Deepa all in the same costume as on the day when TA scold Deepa, without any thinking of the matter. 

My guess is, may be something bad happened to Deepa's family, (OMG, I don;t want Deepa's dad to suffer anything... he is a nice guy/father!) , So TA takes T to meet her at her house...something like that.

But my doubt is, the house somehow resembled T/TA's house, if it's true, what happened to all the Furniture that was in there... it looked like empty house - this is what makes me think, that it;s Deepa's house...   OK, let;s wait & see what's on air today!