Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 19th April 2011

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
[CRYPT]Written Update
-----------------------------------------------

Outside on the road .
The car is reversing and baby Sachu is standing in the way .Savita is horrified to see this but before she could reach to Sachu , Archana has picked him up and saved him from a dangerous accident .
Savita snatches Sachu from Archana and screams at her .
Savita : Why did you touch my Sachu .
Archana : I had to , that car was coming his way , he could have had an accident .
Savita : No need to show ehsaan .OK , you did me a favour , I will let go of your next month's rent but no need to show as if you did me a favour ..
Archana : How can you say something  like this ?
Savita : And don't show as if you care about me ...You want this world to feel that I am no good and then you want to snatch my Sachu from me ....I will never let this happen .She walks away and is telling Sachu off for going to Archana ...poor little baby is crying ...

Ajit's house
Ajit is walking here and there .he is very disturbed .All that happened is coming in his mind ..How the money was deposited ...how Shibu accused him and how Manav mistrusted him ....
Vandita comes in the house and she wants to know why he is so depressed .
For some time Ajit doesn't say anything  but unable to control his  feelings he tells everything to his wife .He even tells her that he did make a mistake of going back in gambling but that was only to give his wife and his mother a better life ..He tells Vandita that Manav has accused him of stealing  and he chose to trust Shibu and not him ...
Rasika too is standing  and listening  to this .She is absolutely furious ....
Vandita is shocked . She cannot believe that her brother would mistrust her husband .She starts crying  and keeps saying  that this has got to be  a misunderstanding .
Rasika steps i n the conversation ..She tells Vandita that this is how Manav is ,that he is a hypocrite and now his real face is all out for everyone to see.....
Vandita says that she will talk to her  brother but Ajit strictly tells her not to ..
he wants Manav now to find it out for himself how wrong  he is by not trusting him and by accusing him so quickly .He tells Vandita that if she told Manav then he will stop talking to her ...

The roadside
Madhuri and Archana are walking back .
Madhuri apologises to Archana for creating friction between her sister  and her ..Archu says that she helped her because she knows that Madhuri is telling the truth .She says that she and her sisters are always fighting  like this and then after sometime  everything  gets solved also .She tells Madhuri  not to stress herself and take care of her baby ....
She tells Madhuri that soon Vaishali will find out the truth and she too will not be angry with her .
Suddenly Archana feels sick and she is about to vomit ....

At the Doctor's clinic .
Madhuri is sitting  , looking very worried for her  friend .Archu also comes after the lady doctor has checked her up ..She too looks worried ..
The doctor smiles and tells Archana to sit down and  then she gives her the good news that she is Pregnant and is going to be a mother soon ......🥳
A huge lovely smile comes  on Archana's face as she is just beside herself with happiness. She immediately holds her mangalsutra and from the looks of it just cannot believe this  happy news  , she just doesn't know whether to smile or cry .
Madhuri too is extremely happy for her friend ....

Auto rickshaw
Madhuri and Archana  are coming back home ...
Archana : Madhuri , today is the happiest day of my life .I am so happy that I don't think I was this  happy ever   ....And when Manav will find out , I know he will go crazy as well...
Madhuri : What are you waiting  for then , phone him .
Archana : I am trying to  but I am so happy that I just cannot dial the numbers ......
She then calls Manav on his cell.
Manav is in the market with Shibu doing the collections ...He is very busy so when Archu calls he tells her that he is too busy to talk to her  and disconnects the phone .....
Archu calls again .
Manav : Archana , I told you I am busy , why are you bugging me like this ..
Archana : I have  to talk to you immediately .
Manav : What is it ? Why can't this wait ..
Archana : You are such a budhu , if I am telling you it cannot wait then it obviously cannot be told on the phone ..I have to see you now ...
Madhuri is laughing listening  to their conversation ......
Manav : Archana I am busy and I am working ...I am putting  the phone down now ..
Archana : Yes of course , why would you have tiem for me now ? You are a busy man now ...why would yo u make time  for your wife ...
Manav is now feeling  embarassed ..
Archana : Ok fine ...when you come home , get me raw mangoes ( Kairis ) .
Manav : Why Kairis ??
Both Madhuri and Archana start laughing ...
Archana : You are such a budhu .......just get me Kairis , I have to make some  pickle ...
Manav : Ok ...he puts the phone down looking confused ....
Madhuri : Why didn't yo utell him ?
Archana : Then how would I have seen his face on hearing this good news ..I don't want to miss that .I will wait for him to come home as I want to see his face when I tell him this good news ...

Deshmukh House
Archana comes  home ...She still is smiling .As soon as she comes  in , she finds cute little Sachu in the family room ..She quickly picks him up ....
Archana : I am going to get a cute little toy for my little Sachu ...Sachu you are going to love it  ...Tell me what do you want ? do you want boy or  want a girl ?  I think you will   not mind either ..OK, who do yo u want the baby to look like ,  me or  like your kaka ?? I know , he is going to be just like my Sachu ....
She is  talking to Sachu in excitement and takes him to her room ..Sachu is smiling all along as he is listening to her ...
Savita barges i n the room and grabs the baby away from her and again yells at Archana  for touching him ....poor sachu starts crying ....
Archu tries to tell something  to Savita but Savita just walks out of the room .
Archan thinks to herself ...
Archana : I must tell her , I know she will forgive me now ....but wait , I cannot tell her ..
The person who has the right to hear this before anyone else is my Manav ...

Outside
Shibu is telling manav that now there business is showing signs of slowing down ...he must sit down and talk to satish and should start something else ....
Manav too is looking concerned .

Satish's hosue .
Varsha is getting a beautiful baby craddle ready for her  baby .Satish tells her that it will take time for the adoption procedure but she is just too excited ...
Manav comes in to have a talk  with  Satish ..Varsha goes to get them tea ....
Manav  tells Satish his problem about his business and asks him for advice .satish advices him to go into a business of exports ...Manav has no experience of this so Satish suggests that Manav should join his company for some time ...get some experience and then whenever he feels ready he should just start his own business...
Manav agrees to this ....

Deshmukh House .
Vandita is crying and telling her family that Manav has really hurt Ajit by calling him a thief ...She is disturbed because Ajit now wants nothing to do with manav .Archana assures her that this has got to be a misunderstanding  and it will be sorted out soon ..She tells Vandita  that she herself will talk to Manav ....
Vandita requests her not to tell this to Ajit as he had told her not to say anything  to anyone ...
Savita comes  in the room .
Savita : If Manav is calling  him a thief then he must be a thief ..You should leave him and come  and live with us ...
Vandita : I am married , why would I leave my husband and live with you ...I know my husband  is not like  the way you are painting him out to be ...
Savita : Your Ajit is a gambler ...he was bad , he is bad and he will be bad .....Once a bad person , always a bad person ....

Karanjkar House .
Vinod and Manohar are arguing about the house ...
Vinod : What is your problem .There is no additional stamp duty for this  house ..You just do not wish to help me .
Sulochna  : Why do you need money so urgently .
Vinod : Because I can lose my flat  .I have to pay for it's maintenance or I stand losing it ....I need money to pay for that and that is why I want to mortgage this house and then after  wards I will sell the flat and pay back the loan on this house and also start my own vbusiness.
Sulochan : But why ? You have a good job .
Manohar : No he doesn't .He lost his job ....
Vinod ; don't you trust me baba, why are you not helping me ..I really need this .I won't let anything  happen to this house ....I also  love this hosue .
Manohar : No you don't or else yo u would have never talked about putting it on mortgage ...
This is my last decision ...I am not giving you the papers of this  house ....

Precap :
Archana : I am eating raw mangoes in front of you and you still don't get it ??
 Manav looking  very confused ..
Suddenly it clicks to him what Archu is trying  to tell him , he looks at her and she looks  at him with a big  shy smile .He screams and picks her up in his arms twirling her around ...

he keeps screaming ' I am going to be a dad , I am going  to be a dad ' .[/CRYPT]

Edited by *Resham* - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow what an episode😃 thanks for the update😳
tasha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the moment archu heard about being a mother she wanted to eat mangoes
that is a qucik craving
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!

what a sweet episode :)
princessgirl92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks......i don't get the raw mangos bit..can someone please explain to me please...

Thanks
rohan5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Savita needs to chill out.
Sachu deserves better than this, can the writing team stop making this child's life so miserable.  Use your much lacking imagination and turn this child's life around.
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rohan5

Savita needs to chill out.

Sachu deserves better than this, can the writing team stop making this child's life so miserable.  Use your much lacking imagination and turn this child's life around.

i agree... plus i still have to say...this darling little baby who plays the part of sachu....to constantly make him cry or separate from his mama so he will cry is beginning to get on my nerves...😡  it's not good...come on writers...you can do better than this...we all love little sachu. AND the little boy who plays the part...❤️
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wondeful update, Tanya😊
rajat_luvr91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessgirl92

Thanks......i don't get the raw mangos bit..can someone please explain to me please...

Thanks

See.. When a woman is pregnant, she always gets cravings to eat or drink smth that is sour.. For example, raw mangoes, citrus fruits like lemon, etc. This is coz the sour taste helps settle the stomach. any uneasiness and all that.

Hoped that helped.
Mamana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
At last for Archana. Great update