CID

CID Queries thread - old

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Presenting ASK ME a one stop thread for all queries about CID. We will try and get answers to as many as possible. Please do not post requests for case videos.

Of late a lot of members are opening new threads for small queries like "what the name of the case" or "preview of XYZ case" or some such detail. These threads don't go beyond 2-3 posts. Such questions don't need threads of their own, then the same question is posted in 10 different threads as well. This only clutters the forum. So I request members to post their questions here and others will try to answer them.

Members who know the answers please answer queries ONLY when posted here to discourage others from opening new threads. This is our forum and let's keep it clean minimize repetitions and cluttering.

MESSAGE TO CIDians

Please take a read of "CID Forum Rules and Regulations" and "Attention New/Old Members!!" to understand the working of this forum. Please do NOT consider these as restrictions. These are suggestions. We try to keep this place as organized as possible, this reduces workload on Mods/Admins too. Let's be a little responsible to a place which gives us so much joy. We have some interesting discussions here. You have a wide audience who is willing to hear from you. So don't be silent, please join in.

Links to old threads.

Edited by visrom - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail

SOME USEFUL THREADS
Need CID Cases related help like titles, air dates, previews, etc

For Forum related or other Non-CID Episode related question, ask here

Need old Cases, place a request here

Visiting the forum for the first time, tell us about yourself here

Found online links to cases, DON'T create new threads, add them here
Archives: CID CLASSIC CASES[UPDATED]

Found a CID Related Article, DON'T create new threads, add them here

Wish to see the cases aired so far, take a look at the case Lists

Unable to find the thread for upcoming case, look here

Liked a picture in CID Picture Gallery III - NO COMMENTS  do not post comments there, post them here

Wish to discuss about any lady past or currently part of CID Team, post here

The Old "ASK ME" thread/s had some lovely questions and answers, take a read

Need CID SB Cases, here is the link to go.

Will Keep adding more, if you would like me to add anything please PM me.
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
visrom thumbnail

TIPS WHILE POSTING

Hit the LIKE BUTTON
If you got your answer JUST HIT THE LIKE BUTTON and avoid "Thank You" posts.

The use of the QUOTE Button

A lot of members are habitual of quoting long long post then writing a small "I agree" or "thanks" below it. This is another way we duplicate stuff and cluttering the forum. We need to better utilize the QUOTE facility. If you like someone's post use the LIKE BUTTON. Quote only when necessary. Sometimes there will be small portions a member's message we would like to respond to. Quote only the relevant parts. If one wants to reply to another member or agree with everything the member has written "@username : message" would be a better way to go ahead.

Let's cut down the duplication and be more organized, if we don't clutter our threads they will be easier to read.

FONT COLOR, CASE & SIZE

Some members are habitual of writing in ALL CAPS or in RED COLOR or in BIG FONT SIZE. Members need to realize that ALL CAPS on the internet is considered as shouting. Red colored font is used to indicate warnings, mainly by Mods or Admins. Posts in red are major turn off and discourage many members from reading your views. Big Size fonts are used to indicate something special or important.

We understand that a lot of members feel that if they write in Huge Font, or Bright Red Color or in ALL CAPS they will get attention. That is not necessarily true. These very things can drive people away from reading you views. Multi-Colored posts hurt the eye. I personally avoid them because my eyes start to water. Let's stick to Normal Size, Black Font-Color with Sentence Casing for regular conversations and have a wider audience reading your views.

Encourage Use of ASK ME

We see members creating new threads for small queries, cluttering the forum. This can only be curbed if regular members or those who know the answer stop answering in these newly created threads. Even if you know the answer kindly just refer them to this ASK ME thread.

visrom thumbnail
This thread needs to be updated. Will do so when I get time.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Suhaani update on orphan child that you wanted

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The name of this thread can be CID queries- Ask here, if you like.

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why ? What's wrong with this name ? 😕
visrom thumbnail
Nothing wrong, but i liked Chinnu's suggestion, for another reason.
visrom thumbnail
Can someone tell me what was the name of the character played by Murli Sharma in Deadly Betrayal?

Thanks in advance.
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
What was the telecast date of CID's first episode?
Thanx.