20th April WU- milan DJ and Vish ka

Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
20th April  WU

(credit  for  text  Pree👏)

episode  start  with akshara  and  rajeshri  in  kichan  talking  to  each  other  and  she  said  chulha  kaha and  akshara   said  that  batwaara  is  over. and  they  both  smile and  g3  come  in  and  said  you  bring  so  much  sweet  but  rb likes  it  so  i  want  say  anything.and  said  in  rashmis  weding  we   will  get  mithai  from  jothpur. and  rajeshri  said  that  she  wish  her  good  luck  and  rashimi  hamesha  kush  rahe. and both  hug  each other.
here  dj  said  vish  about  that  he  call  him  to  say  sorry  that  he  didnot  notice  his  good  wish and  angry  with  him  and  kids  and  its  all  his  fault. and  vish  said  that  you  are  my  big  brother  and  dont  think  anything  everything  is  fine  thats  only  matters.
here  at  maheswari  varsha  talk  to  shurya  and  said  she  is  going  for  movie  tonight. and  dadi  said  that  its  ok  if  she  can  go  but  the  child  always  cry  as  soon  as  mom  left  her  and  go  somewere. and  varsh  said  that  ananya  always  like  with  dadi  so  its  ok. and  dadi  dint  say  anything  and  left.

at  singahaiya  everyone  is  out  and  dj  and  vish  come and  said  its  fine  between  them  and   there  rishta  is  very  strong. and  dj  said  to  akshara  that  he  wants  to  eat  sweet  today. and  akshra  give  everyone  sweets. and rajshari  said  get  the  sweet  she  got  for  them  from  jothpur. and akshara  is  about  to  go  and  phone  rings. and g3 pickup  the  call  and  the  nikils  mom  on  other  line  and  said  that  she  have  a  good  news  that  nikil  is  going  to  abrode  for  business. and  as  soon  as  possibel  to  get  marrige  take  for  rashmi and  nikil  while  he  can  take  her. and  g3  and  everyone  is  at  sock😲she  said  they  didnt  told  tham  that  nikil  is  planning  to  go  to  videsh and  she  said  its  rashmis  good  luck  that  he  go  visa.
vish and  rajshre  said  dont  worry  everything  will be  fine  and  they  left  . and  naitik  said  he  need  to  go to  delhi  and  akshar  to  help  her  packing  and  dj  said  to  call  shankri  tai  for  talk  about it. in  naksh  room  akhsara  said  to  naitik  to  come  back  in  two  days  while  his  birthday  is  there  and  he  said  how  he  can  miss  that, and  akshi  said  now  he  can  celebreat  with  the  family.

at  mohits  mohit and  nandini  said  how  much  thay  miss  each other.🤢
at  naksh  room  naitik is  worried  that  about  ma  and  rashmi  and  akshar  said  not  to  worry   and  everyone  it  here  and  he  can  look  to  his  work.
here  as  rajeshri  arrived  shava left  for  movie and  rajsahri  took  ananya  to  her  room. and  shava  go  the  movie  and  about to  go  insiede  and  shourya  call  rajeshri  to  tell  her  about  some  file  and  rajeshri  said  that  ananya  is  crying  and  nonstop  . and  shava  said  they  are  coming  back. and  they come  back and  varsh  take  baby. and  shaurya  said  to  varsh  that  they  should  wait  to  go  anywere  . while  ananya  is  small.

here  shankri  tai  come and  g3 and  dj  said  to  her  to  finds  out  about nikil  and  sahnkari  said  she  will  talk  to  the  nikils  family.nd  then let  them  know. rashmi  said  its  ok  if  nekhil  wants  to  go to abrode. but  g3  stoped  her  and said  she  dont  want  her  to  go  saat  samander  paar.( i wont blame  her  ask  me  ma  ko  dekhne  ko  taras  jati  hu😭)

naitik  come  to  hotel  room and  its  night  and  call akshara  and  aksahr  ask  him  how  he  is  and  the  meeting. and  he  said  everything  is  fine  and  ask  her  if  she  miss  him 😳she  said  ya  and  than  naitik  ask  why  she  is  down  and  she  said  form  yesterday  she  is  not  feeling  well  and  she  is  getting  chakkar. and  naitik  said  that  promise  me  that  you  will  go  to  the  dr. and  she  said  dont  tell  anyone in  the  house  while  everyone  is  worrind  for  rahsmi  and she  will  go  to  dr  with  varsha. and episode end.

Precape-Dr  tell  akshara  that  she  is  pregnangt 😛 and  akshara  get  tears  in  her  eyes  and  dr  ask  were  is  her  husbund  and  she  is  about  to  call  naitik  and  stop.

sorry  for  any  mistake   and  tomorrow  i  will  be  doing  the  update  for  sia  but  will  be late  while  i  will  be come  from  work  late.

Edited by madhaviben - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for the update di!
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanku for the awesome update.... precap was good....
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks 4 the update di precap ke alaava everything was......🤢🤢🤢
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: saman.17

thanks 4 the update di precap ke alaava everything was......🤢🤢🤢

kal bhi sirf precap accha tha, everyday story now🥱
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Originally posted by: FLGators

kal bhi sirf precap accha tha, everyday story now🥱

then  kal  se  everyday  only  see  last  part😆 between  today i  saw  mohini  romance🤢. i  wanted  to  fast  forward  but  cant
Edited by madhaviben - 13 years ago
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: madhaviben

then  kal  se  everyday  only  see  last  part😆 between  today i  saw  mohini  romance🤢. i  wanted  to  fast  forward  but  cant

yup... v shudd c only last part... the epi was🤢🤢🤢🤢
n d return of mohini to torture us😡
Thanx a lot 4 d lovely update!!😛 Can u plzz tell me d part regarding Naitik's b'day...somehow I missed it😕
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE DEAR
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vertz

Thanx a lot 4 d lovely update!!😛 Can u plzz tell me d part regarding Naitik's b'day...somehow I missed it😕

sorry  i forgot  to  write  it  akshi  told  naitik  to  come  back  in two  day  while  his  birthday  is  there  and  he  said  how  he  can  miss  that  and  akshi  said  now  they  can  celebrete  with  family.