BV written update-20th April 2011

Posted: 13 years ago
I believe the person scheduled to update today's episode is busy and hence here's a short update. Please feel free to delete it if needed

The opening scene has Anandi thinking of the past and how each person in the family has been so loving and supportive to her. Conversely she also recounts Jagya's rude behavior when she receives a call from him.

He talks very politely to her and asks her how she was doing. She replies that she is well and is packing her clothes for the next days journey to Bombay. To this he tells her that he called to tell her something very important. He tells her that his lifestyle is very different and she being a village girl will not be able to fit in it. At the same time he says that he also can no longer live a vilage life and hence the only solution to this problem was that they get separated. He goes ahead telling her that they have been best friends since childhood and as they grew up they were immature to not realse that they still had a friendship between them which they wrongfully considered as love for each other. He tells her that it was after he came to Bombay that he realised that he did not love her and that he is tied to this relationship. This lead him to all the temper tantrums he showed towards her. He clarifies saying that he was not angry with her but the situation and finally tells her that he doesnt love her.

Anandi is shocked to hear this and asks him wheather there was someone else who he has fallen in love for. he replies that he will not lie to her and that he does love someone new. that new someone was his aspirations, ambitions and future. in all of these things that he sees for himself anandi doesnt fit in. He then tells her to tell the whole family in her own way about what he just said and not come to Bombay. he then ends the phone call. Anandi is shocked and is recollecting all that he said. She faints and falls down. Sumitra sees her and tries to wake her up.

excellent acting by Pratyusha

Firstly pjyo and groucho, I second every thing you discussed in the 19th April written update thread.  I could not comment on it since the thread was closed. I have been saying the same things in the past since Jagya has not shown any signs of maturity in the past five years. He is just the same as he was when he was running behind Anandi. Hence i cannot trust that his feelings for Gauri are love or just a way to get some one more suitable to fit his new lifestyle. So is he going to change his love everytime he upgrades his lifestyle?😡

the way  he told anandi that she will not fit in the city and the way he lives was like as if he was born in the city culture. he too got adapted to it, so what makes him feel that she will not? Just lame excuses. the cherry on the cake is that he wants Anandi to do all the dirty work for him. She being a soft target, he cooly tells her that she doesnt meet his new lifestyle and wants to separate from her and  How dare he tell her to explain to the family what his feelings are in her own way? What the hell. I was furious with the whole episode. He uses her to his convenience. if he has decided to break the relationship he has to be man enough to let the family know not make her do his dirty work for him. Such a coward. He just said what he wanted and did not even care about what Anadi felt. he should have been telling her all this personally and not over the phone. Since he did not do that, if he really respected her like he said in his own words, he would have been atleast concerned about what she had to say or what her feelings were. but he coolly cut the phone once he said what he had to. All what i can see is a selfish manipulative guy.

I think he told the truth today. All that he loves is his ambitions, dreams and HIMSELF. and as he put it he doesn't want to share it with any body. Looks like Gauri is also out of this picture when it comes to himself. Guess that's why he has shown no signs of remorse or guilt while cheating his family and wife and at the same time happily romancing with Gauri.

All the same I think that this attitude of Jagya is needed to shake Anandi out of her illusion and see the truth. I hope she comes out strong after this episode and doesn't long for J to come back into her life. she will do so much better without him around.

this serial cannot end on a happy note and if either of the girls accept J he will be the one who will benefit and one of the girls will have to suffer.  hence I hope both the girls dumb him. he needs to suffer for all that he has done and that for me will be the right message. Why should the girl only been shown to be at the receiving end?
what a coward!!!!! why not tell the family yourself? .
 I agree with few things he said, but he still lied to her. God punish him!!!!. Poor Anandi, i had tears in my eyes watching her today and i said to myself..."this girl made some bad life choices, but does she really deserve a marriage break up on phone, with lies and no sympathy? and most of all she nurse this marriage with her life.
Edited by avyarima - 13 years ago
Thanks Anita, have a busy week at work, so was planning to post the update only much later today
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

Thanks Anita, have a busy week at work, so was planning to post the update only much later today

Hey Priya not a problem at all. Your always welcome.
Thanks for updating andv👍🏼
Absolutely loved today's episode,very well directed.....For once i totally felt anandi's pain ,no hyper melodrama just a few tears  trickled down her cheeks but the sorrow was so intense ......Pratyusha's was absolutely perfect  in her expressions today👍🏼,  the scene after that where jagya walks away -beautifully visualized ..⭐️...... felt really sad for anandii

Jagya was polite for a change,seemed to be saying  the right things but then he compared her to an earthen pot who doesnt fit in his world😲 -Really😲 which golden world does he live in..?,
He still doesn't come clean on   gauri just a bunch of half truths about career ..Too little too late .. 
And he doesnt even have the guts to talk to bhairav himself  so  expects anandi to inform this phone breakup tactfully to the whole family 🤔  and not come to mumbai .....Didn't  even bother to inquire about her bad health  or stomachache ,some doctor he is......👎🏼 ...

Originally posted by pjyo

Thanks for updating andv👍🏼
Absolutely loved today's episode,very well directed.....For once i totally felt anandi's pain ,no hyper melodrama just a few tears  trickled down her cheeks but the sorrow was so intense ......Pratyusha's was absolutely perfect  in her expressions today👍🏼,  the scene after that where jagya walks away -beautifully visualized ..⭐️...... felt really sad for anandii

Jagya was polite for a change,seemed to be saying  the right things but then he compared her to an earthen pot who doesnt fit in his world😲 -Really😲 which golden world does he live in..?,
He still doesn't come clean on   gauri just a bunch of half truths about career ..Too little too late .. 
And he doesnt even have the guts to talk to bhairav himself  so  expects anandi to inform this phone breakup tactfully to the whole family 🤔  and not come to mumbai .....Didn't  even bother to inquire about her bad health  or stomachache ,some doctor he is......👎🏼 ...

hey "pjyo" (jyoti? just a guess), i am anita....

so true today's episode was very well directed and very touching. and yeah "earthen pot" what a comparison. looks like he forgets that he too is made of the same clay just presently coloured with the city culture. if he doesnt have the guts to tell anandi about gauri he will never come clean with the fly too. forget abt gauri this guy doesnt even have the decency to inform his family of his decision.he left that to his unpolished and village 'earthen pot' to tackle. pathetic.
Originally posted by andv

hey "pjyo" (jyoti? just a guess), i am anita....

so true today's episode was very well directed and very touching. and yeah "earthen pot" what a comparison. looks like he forgets that he too is made of the same clay just presently coloured with the city culture. if he doesnt have the guts to tell anandi about gauri he will never come clean with the fly too. forget abt gauri this guy doesnt even have the decency to inform his family of his decision.he left that to his unpolished and village 'earthen pot' to tackle. pathetic.
Perfect guess, anita😊..
He is a total snob ,few years in city and now  anything remotely rural is below jagya's high standards..An earthen pot is so beautifully crafted by the artisans -the hardwork ,the artistry is lost on people like jagya who are so disconnected to their roots..
I think the only reason he told anandi was to stop her from coming to mumbai otherwise he would have continued ignoring her as in  last 5 years.. he doesn't have the guts to tell bhairav directly so he wants anandi to break the news tactfully  so that bhairav wouldn't be too angry and keeps sending money  to handle all his mumbai expenses...😡
This jagya has been spoilt rotten and is  soo used to getting everything he wants all his life that he is totally disregarding everyone's else's feeling ..
I  sooo  hope  its about time things start to change and jagya is at the receiving end...😈....
Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago
So true Jyoti 😉 I second every single thing you said in your last post. I was born and brought up in Mumbai but not me nor any of my friends have an attitude towards people who live in villages like the way this Jagya has. Totally disgusting and in a way incorrectly portraying city folk as snobbish and arrogant. Me too am eagerly waiting for the tables to turn.
In an interview Prityusha said, Anandi will accept Jagya, if he comes back! So I don't see Jagya paying for his deeds anytime soon. I think Anandi deserves to get all this treatment, because she didn't show that she is displeased with Jagya's behavior for 5+ years. I think she is too comfortable in her Sasra and doesn't wanna take any responsibility. All she does is cry :( I can not understand how can she love Jagya, when he hasn't shown any concern for her for so many years! May be that's what the audience like to see?

Jagya, on the other hand, needs some balls. He think he loves Gauri, but has no problem keeping her in dark. I don't know what CV will show, but practically an independent, smart girl like Gauri, will leave double-timing guy like Jagya, the moment she knows the truth. Lets see where this show goes....