Thendral

Wednesday 20th April Thendral Update

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shammmmmuuuu for the Wonderful Update!!😃. Are you lucky to get this lovely Hugging scene?

I want to clear something to GW, MM got heart-attack because of your indigestible words? ok?🤢. What a joke....when someone blames GW's daughter's raasi, she asks back whats a connection between raasi and feeling sick😡...GW got some nice policy...Mr.TA got shocked when GW said Dhosham might hurt Thulasi too.

Awwwwwwwwww What a hugging scene😡🤢...i am going to remember this hugging scene whenever someone hug in this serial...avlo beautiful😡...Psycho house la there are 3 people to hug & cry...stupid psycho running to hug TA, disgusting creature😡. Thanks TA for not wiping your thickest friend's tears off too🤢. Man this psycho cant even console her mother but is very keen on touching/hugging TA....sick girl..is this called "love" in her terms?🤢...for around 2 weeks psycho didn't meet TA...serthu vachu interest oda touching😡🤢. Periappa please talk to TA & save us...i bet this wont happen till psycho's plan goes to an extreme.

Mr.TA feels bad very late....now we all know why he took Thulasi to Deepa's house. I thought he took her because he thought Thulasi's dhosham is the reason for him to act harsh towards Deepa🤣. Mohan is going to give a nose cut to Padma tomorrow. Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Thanks for the nice update shammu.............

It was a better episode than yesterday's.....As we expected at the rite time...aapu came to GW....Ta is so innocent and naive too...when he blindly believes ppl....Now he believes his mom...But he never cared abt josiyam at all....He was just listening....

The most important scene to be noted is charu hugging ta....Thankgod perippa noticed each and every action of charu...If any guy in ta situation may be consoling charu...But ta whole heartedly belongs thulz....The way he ignored her hugging and the way he saw the perippa starring he get rid of her and spoke to him...really awesome....old ta is slowly coming....Whether he realize or not....Charu can never win ta's love

Then at the rite time deepa dad had a conversation wid ta....Ta will definetly come wid thulz to deepa and whether he apologize or not seeing the depth of their friendship surely he is gg to slowly realize of what deepa did is rite....
Edited by aarthivijay - 13 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Shammu for the nice and detailed update !😊

Appu's special episode today. Not a bad one.😉

GW got aapu from Nithesh mom, Charu got aapu from Periappa who noticed that she has a Psychotic problem and Padma on the way of getting aapu from her own beloved son Mohan.

Lately whenever this GW tries to insult Thulasi, it backfires at her and finally she ends up getting aapu👏. Can't you by now atleast guess GW, that lately you are getting nice aapu's in the form of Lav whenever Thulasi is abused?

What a disgusting scene when Charu cried and hugged TA and also holding his hands🤢😡? So dramatic😕. Really felt like slapping her instead of feeling pity. I hoped Gayathri will give her nicely left and right. But she is already too worried and least bothered to look at Charu. But it was good, TA totally ignored Charu most of the time.😉

TA by now should have unserstood that a girl coming and hugging him infront of her family and keeping on holding his hand is NOT normal😕. If he has not understood, sorry to say, he will understand in a hard way. He has to know the reason why Thulasi is very uncomfortable and insecured when Charu is around TA. Eventhough Thulasi trusts him, all these touching and hugging will surely make any wife uncomfortable😕.

TA atleast realised it is becoz of him Deepa could not write her exams😭. Probably that is the reason she is taking Thulasi to Deepa house. I think he will come to know about Thulasi not writing one her exams too in Deepa's house.

Hopefully Periappa will take some effort to talk to doctor and try to cure Charu😃. Also I feel this Charu's behaviour today will be a turning point in this track and maybe TA will realise it soon😉.
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks  shamsfor the update😊. Coming to Charu, it is disgusting to see psycho leaning on ta's shoulders😡. Only periaapa can help to overcome all these milestones and help them complete all the uphill tasks👏.

According to the serial t&t are married' when T&t hugs it doesn't look disgusting 😊moreover it
seems to be sweet and happy and enchanting to watch😊.
The love betweenT&t is pure. But when psycho leaning'against'really disgusting'🤢😡even after

this scene if  he does not realize charu's intentions then it's really really unrealistic coz any

married man will never approve the fact that it is right or normal  for an unmarried girl to  hug a
married man in any given situations.(TA never expected'this from charu'paiyathu'poitan pavam.). 

TA was avoiding charu to touch him after noticing periappa's look which can be appreciated.👏👏 Luckily periyappa has noticed'he should do something before getting worst.😲

Finally VR was hospitalized😔'nit's mom was talking about luck factor😆. Soon kodumai is waiting for lav.This GW after getting insult from nit's mom she does not seem to be bothered.😕 Inthukelam'kavalaipatta'mudiyuma'madam.😡 In future it is nit that is going to give a big blast to these amma& magal.😆 This GW thinks that nit is pondanti dasan'soon'aapu is waiting for them.   After hearing deepa's father's words Which will lead TA to bring thuls to deepa's house?👏

Coming to Mohan track'so it is TA who is going to kapathufy him.OMG this padma ...his daughter's function will be spoilt by his ganja son Mohan itself. Than vinai thanai sudumkirathu.

Edited by mini_00 - 13 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

beginning of Ta'S REDEMPTION is how i wud like to see this episode,

tks for the update,

everytime GW tries to poison abt T the same backfires on lav... good i remember Lav telling GW when she was talking bac abt T that she shud not do it as it wud affect all her children (when TT got married)... good that is happening esp for lav...

hope TA noticed GAis immed change of mind abt DIL bringing luck..

liked how TA seemed to keep pushing C from the beginning... he never notices even when C holds his hand.. so much for her hopes... gso today all in all sign of recovery from all quarters... gw getting appu from nit's mom,  periappa noticing C, mohan going back to old ways .... great going... and finally TA realising abt his att towards deepa (good he realises even before he knows the truth.. that is TA cmng back...)

what worries me is TA still carrying money bag around-- wonder what it means...

anyway now looking fwd to tmrw...
lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks Shammu for a beautiful update and apt title.

Hope this velicham becomes more brighter and doesnt fade away.

Oh I was wondering how bad its going to be to watch Charu hugging TA but somehow it was not that bad...though Charu jollu was drooling all the way at TA still the way TA pushed her away and the way Periappa watched all these , kind of made it easy for me....Charu was looking at TA like she will swallow him whole.....😡

I have  really high hopes on Periappa now pls dont break them all...PLS open TAs eyes and tell him about the psycho please......

TA still cares not only about Tulasis studies but also for Deepa..👏

It was really nice to see GW getting nervous when Nitishs mom pointed out Lavanyas dhosham..
I really want to see Lavanya suffering more and more to the point where GW should go and fall in TA and Ts feet and confess all the evil things she did...
Thendral_USA thumbnail
Nice update with an apt title!

There is a streak of optmism seen after the last few episodes that GW will keep getting a lot of blows from nit's mom! What a hypocite is she?? she was just talking abt T's dosham to ta and got to hear the same abt her Lav from nit's mom. Still she doesn't feel or realize the pinch that she got back exactly  what she did to T and instead w/o even a slight hint of remorse shot back " Andha manushanukku mudiyaama ponadhukkum Iva anga ponadhukkum enna sammandham? en ippadi arivillama pesaraa?? " Wow, Ava arivillama pesaradhu irukkattum, nee eppadi pesare?? than vinai thannai sudum!! This lady only loves her daughter and money and she is going to undergo great sufffering from both! 

Well, i still cudn't understand why ta was yelling Charu's name when he entered! Well he cud have possibly seen others too! ok, he just called her out as it is her father who is sick. Even so, this sick psycho clinging on to him in public is disgusting and it seems she was just waiting for an opportunity! TA did seem to be doing right by shrugging her off every time and also seemed to be uncomfortable when periappa was noticing them. Good that either he seems to be having things said abt C by T in his mind or just being mindful abt his behavior in public! ( but how was he a total dumbo whe she was tickling him and holding his hands in the middle of the night before his wife?? Did he ever ponder over that thing as to how T wud have felt so uncomfortable abt an unmarried girl behaving with him at his home?? leave alone trust, but why wud a wife want another woman touching/hugging her hubby inappropriately?) So finally C's every movement is noticed by periappa! hope he tries to take her to the doc and tells T/TA abt her problem very soon before something drastic happens.

So t meets Deepa's dad and learns abt her missing the exam. Sure he knows why! He does feel sorry and he wud be taking T to see D tomorrow. There he might understand D's good intentions and her love and concern for T.

Padma-- this function of yours is going to be spoiled by your own son. He is gonna come in all hazy tomorrow (as MM and padma are in same dress in promo) and then she might realize that he is not ok!
Edited by Thendral_USA - 13 years ago
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Shammu for the wonderful update, 😊

Hmm GW needs all these.. It was a nice nose cut when Periyamma called😉.. When it is for Thulasi GW is fine, when it comes to her daughter Lav omg enna feelings..!!

what a hugging scene inniku😡.. !! Good that at least Periyappa is noticing her pshyco behavior.. He should discuss it with TA very soon, then he will come to know about Deepa and Thulasi..!! 😛

So TA is going to take Thulasi to Deepa's house for this exam reason, and he may also think Deepa's bad time is also cos of Thulasi's dosham.😡. But  how and when will this money matter come out (abt N&L) ?? Lets see..!!😕

Edited by TTfan - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nithesh's mom is blaming Lav for VR's sickness...but i bet this GW will blame Thulasi & will say its her who sent him to jail....its her who called VR as her dad....VR too showed paasam to her...that's why he is sick....only losers around her will believe that (Psycho & Lav). With this rate GW is going to put blame on Thulasi, even if she got no water @ her house...When Nithesh's mom talked abut Lav's raasi....GW didn't react that well..in this too she cares about only money...even if Lav pack her stuffs and come back to GW's house...this lady will convince Lav and send her back to that mansion.

The more and more they show Periappa noticing psycho's acts, the more and more i am thinking that this psycho going to do something to him😕.

My worry is slowly GW will brainwash TA to think that Thulasi is unlucky because of her dhosham, if that poor girl get to know that her hubby is thinking like that...she will be broken. One more thing that i forgot to add that was before leaving from hospital TA was like...his mom is all alone @ home and he need to go asap....Thulasi is not alone aa?..oh please buy some feeding bottle to your mommy darling Mr.TA. Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago