Wednesday 20th April Thendral Update - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
It was satisfying to see that TA finally understood the consequences of his actions.😊Today, it seemed like (after a very long time) he actually realized that he can't be happy-go-lucky and impulsive all the time. He is finally coming to terms with the fact that his words and subsequent actions, all have a bearing on the people around him. It was like the old TA came back, though we only got a sneak preview!😊

GW, sigh. You just revealed yourself to be a be hypocrite. Like they say, "what goes around, comes around". Don't worry GW, this is only the beginning...don't have to feel the effects of Lav's dhosham? I'm sure Nit's mommy will be very happy to discuss methods of dhosham  removals with you and your pet psycho. Oh, well, thanks to GW's blessing, Lav's 7 & a half has started. Wait, taking in consideration everything GW said (excluding Thul's mom running away), doesn't it seem like GW has a dhosham? Maybe it is her who truly needs a pariharam.

Aiyoo! The dreaded Chrau scene came today. The way she ran at TA...she could have beat Usain Bolt at the hundred meter dash! Thankfully Periappa noticed and subtlety made TA back away. At least now, Periappa can finally deal with us (the viewers') biggest problem, once and for all. Kudos to TA as well, for finally realizing that his actions are putting himself and psycho at further risk (and by extension Thuls too). He put his brain to use (the viewers could actually see dust blowing out of his ears because it hasn't been used in a LONG time) and made a great escape from his "THICK FRIEND".

Pavaam Deepa's dad.😭He just seemed so disappointed that his daughter couldn't write her exam. It was just so touching how much faith V had in his daughter. If there was one guy in this whole serial that could use a bit of luck, it would be him. He is just the perfect person to mend bridges. Mr.TA got his dose of humility today, when he realized that his words had such a negative effect of the live of others...especially to genuinely good people like Mr.V and Deeps.

Again, the whole Padma, Mohan and Pavi track is just recycling the pre-Thuls's marriage arc. Just out of curiosity, am I the only one who thought that things at MM's house would be peaceful for everyone but MM & Patti? The director is making Padma's character inconsistent...at first she hated Thuls (and wanted to get rid of her), but why does she want to pack of Pavi too? Isn't she the one who said the "Pavi will get married to the person she wants" at the marriage hall, when Vel was threatening to marry her?

Thanks for the superb update Shamz.

The episode was ok. GW was happy that she has corrupted TA's mind by telling that Thulasi is suffering from dosham which makes others around her to suffer. But her happiness was short lived because of Lavanya's MIL's phone. When her MIL was telling that Lavanya is unlucky she is not ready to agree. TA felt guilty by hearing Deepa's father's words and felt sorry because he was the reason for Deepa's failure to write the exam.

Periappa has noticed Charu's psycho behavior again and he will take steps to cure her I believe. Periappa can't digest even seeing her touch ,hold or hug TA and periappa knew only little from Dr.Gokul and only one person so far told Periappa but at least he takes it seriously. How come TA is not sensing? after that girl's cheap reaction towards him in public like they are husband and wife, Thulasi wont react like this in front of public. I think that Charu's Periyappa will meet TA and advise him to keep a distance from her.
Periappa noticing Charu's behaviour is one good thing. The ladies dont seem to find Charu hugging TA strange or questionable. That is odd. Now TA will know how much he hurt Deepa and probably now he will also know how due to GW and Charu Thuls did not write a paper. At least now TA should wake up. Otherwise I am willing to go and pour a huge bucket of water on him and wake him from kumbakarnan slumber and maybe his brain will also start working

VR's next bed conform to periappa hahaha,because charu going to harm him......
Thanks da Shammu for ur hilarious update! palli.... ROFL

Originally posted by autumnsconcerto

Wait, taking in consideration everything GW said (excluding Thul's mom running away), doesn't it seem like GW has a dhosham? Maybe it is her who truly needs a pariharam.

🀣🀣 GW is the dhosham that needs to be rid of! Like Nox said, GW caused MM's heart attack and she definitely cursed Charu's family the second she went to their house to ponn paaka! It's because of VR and Periappa have so much problems, Charu's psychoness went extreme, Nits married a selfish! She is also a dhosham for her children as well as it's because of her that Nit's mom hates Lavs, Puvi and TA don't even get along...

How I wish TA and Puvi would get along and Sudha and Thuls become sisters again and live together with Pooja! It would be so nice to see a softer Sudha and the bros actually getting along πŸ˜ƒ For that GW must be exposed!

TA's showing his old self again! πŸ‘ How sweet of him to start seriously worrying about dhosham after GW mentioned that Thuls might get hurt! 😳 It would be awesome if T&T do go to the pariharam and sit around the fire and do it like TA's pariharam before but it'll be like 2nd marriage πŸ˜›

I felt very sorry for TA when Charu kept throwing herself at him, I think that's why he made an excuse to about GW being all alone! Perhaps he will bring Thuls to the hospital with him as a barrier from Charu.... ROFL...And I'm very very happy TA feels guilty about his words to Deepa before knowing the truth about his mom!
Originally posted by Noxeous

Thanks Shammmmmuuuu for the Wonderful Update!!πŸ˜ƒ. Are you lucky to get this lovely Hugging scene?

I want to clear something to GW, MM got heart-attack because of your indigestible words? ok?🀒. What a joke....when someone blames GW's daughter's raasi, she asks back whats a connection between raasi and feeling sick😑...GW got some nice policy...Mr.TA got shocked when GW said Dhosham might hurt Thulasi too.

Awwwwwwwwww What a hugging scene😑🀒...i am going to remember this hugging scene whenever someone hug in this serial...avlo beautiful😑...Psycho house la there are 3 people to hug & cry...stupid psycho running to hug TA, disgusting creature😑. Thanks TA for not wiping your thickest friend's tears off too🀒. Man this psycho cant even console her mother but is very keen on touching/hugging TA....sick girl..is this called "love" in her terms?🀒...for around 2 weeks psycho didn't meet TA...serthu vachu interest oda touching😑🀒. Periappa please talk to TA & save us...i bet this wont happen till psycho's plan goes to an extreme.

Mr.TA feels bad very late....now we all know why he took Thulasi to Deepa's house. I thought he took her because he thought Thulasi's dhosham is the reason for him to act harsh towards Deepa🀣. Mohan is going to give a nose cut to Padma tomorrow.

Nox....thats how ppl like GW are - different set of rules for themselves for their well being, advantage and convenience but for others its all negative ambiance. Angry

How come TA quickly didn't ask his mum why it  applies to Thuls and not Lav? I think his brains were kept in his pockets - konjum kuda thinking capacity illa - at least if he does then he is able to know his mum's true character and that Thuls is right in many ways. GW must be thinking that she has got such a naive son and that she is able to twist him around her little finger..!!Angry On the other hand I don't blame TA coz nobody will think of his or her mum to be evil to destroy their happiness....they will believe everything their parents say...esp. mothers..!!😲

How could any mother do this to her own son so that his happiness is snatched away just coz of her own selfish interest???😭😭😭

I am so verrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy happy that Periappa has noticed Charu's cheap behaviour in trying to hold somebody else's hubby. She must have been thinking of TA and not the condition of her appa - the moment she saw TA she has to pretend to be upset abt her dad coz that would give her an opportunity to hold TA tight - vera enna excuse kidaikkum to hug him?? and kept holding his hands so that the warmth will travel all over her body..idiotic psycho!!AngryAngryAngry. Charu for a moment didn't think or feel embarassed that her actions were being watched by Periappa coz she forgot herself and the world around her when TA made an appearance.🀬

Yes NOx...I hope that Periappa will warn TA of Charu's behaviour and that its not healthy for his marriage. At least then TA would put on his thinking cap and realise that Thulsi oda fear is justified.

See... the way TA pulled his hand away and even pushed Charu aside when she kept holding on to him - this clearly shows his discomfort about her actions and the loyalty and love he has for his sweet wife. Charu go and jump into the swollen river and disappear from the surface of this earth - at least that way our young and sweet couple will have a breathing space to survive happily.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Ranuja

Thanks da Shammu for ur hilarious update! palli.... ROFL

🀣🀣 GW is the dhosham that needs to be rid of! Like Nox said, GW caused MM's heart attack and she definitely cursed Charu's family the second she went to their house to ponn paaka! It's because of VR and Periappa have so much problems, Charu's psychoness went extreme, Nits married a selfish! She is also a dhosham for her children as well as it's because of her that Nit's mom hates Lavs, Puvi and TA don't even get along...

How I wish TA and Puvi would get along and Sudha and Thuls become sisters again and live together with Pooja! It would be so nice to see a softer Sudha and the bros actually getting along πŸ˜ƒ For that GW must be exposed!

TA's showing his old self again! πŸ‘ How sweet of him to start seriously worrying about dhosham after GW mentioned that Thuls might get hurt! 😳 It would be awesome if T&T do go to the pariharam and sit around the fire and do it like TA's pariharam before but it'll be like 2nd marriage πŸ˜›

I felt very sorry for TA when Charu kept throwing herself at him, I think that's why he made an excuse to about GW being all alone! Perhaps he will bring Thuls to the hospital with him as a barrier from Charu.... ROFL...And I'm very very happy TA feels guilty about his words to Deepa before knowing the truth about his mom!

Of course he will feel uncomfortable when she threw herself on him....he is human and he knows its not right for her do so. Will she have done it if Thuls was around? Or will she do it ignoring Thuls oda presence?? She is capable of doing it coz as far as she is concern TA is rightfully hers and not Thuls even if they were married. 😑

If at all this were to happen Thuls shd lightly pat on her back and say " Hello, ivar ennoda purushan, konjam move pennunggo...behave yourself and stop falling all over my hubby..!!" ( I wish I could write the whole sentence in Tamil...then it would be very much effective)..!!πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for the update!  Three episodes sans T- sigh! Today's episode was interesting – tale of two gutter ladies who have so much in common – their unbridled hatred for T, owners of the worst gutter spewing drain er mouth, devious ladies with twisted double speaking glib, whose paramount interest lies in the well-being (??!!) of their kids.

Broker mom is using every trick in the gutter manual to get rid of T to provide TA a rich life under the garb of motherhood. She has in the process, destroyed psycho's life as well. MM wife in her blinding hatred for T has accelerated her son's path to self-destruction.  Now she is on mission to ruin her daughter's life in the name of marriage.  Both the gutter ladies are racing towards the bottom – not sure who will reach the bottom first.

The 'dosham' claptrap will end up being a comedy track; the broker's 'words of wisdom' for TA will be a prelude for Lav's suffering in gitmo. The first part of that has happened today, courtesy Nit mom- timing of her call was awesome, royal snub.

Although, it was jarring to see psycho trying to get closer to TA at every opportunity, it was tad sad see her at end standing all alone as TA 'escapes' from her. Her standard hug routine today held out the confirmation to Nit dad that C is psycho. Hope, he acts soon instead of postponing the doc visit due to his bro in critical care. What happened to Nit and Lav? Are they not supposed to be in hospital?

Sad to hear D's dad conversation, he has always been supportive of D's education regardless of his financial position. It is unpardonable that she chose to skip exam on account of TA's outburst. TA's guilt index has increased.

Finally, we got to see glimpse of TA's old self, hope it is not a flash in the pan, but start of real turn around.  TA & T have never been to temple as a couple.  Their planned trip to temple on her bday got cancelled due to snake. Temple trip er date will be good. Hope the dir is equal opportunity person, having shown psycho going on field trip to temple with TA, it is high time, TA takes T to temple sojourn.  

Nits dad will come to the conclusion that Charu has not removed TA from her system....and that whatever she is doing is to be near him and to have him for herself. He will also know that at the rate Charu is heading its going to destroy T & T's marriage and that something has to be done to stop Charu.πŸ€”

I hope he won't confront Charu but do things behind close doors to safe T& T's marriage.. besides if this psycho knows that Periappa has discovered her little secret then she might even go to the extend of destroying him - anyone who comes in between her and TA will not be spared...even if its her dad or mum....😍 

Perhaps Periappa will look for Dr. Gokul to get some assistance after going thru several flashbacks to confirm Charu oda condition..πŸ˜›
Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago
Thanks Shammu Kanna for the wonderful update of the episode. The title you have given is really apt.  Periappa has noticed the psycho behavior of Charu and probably he would do something. Also whatever way TA's mom tries to brainwash TA, we can see TA has good feelings for both Thulasi and Deepa.

TA's mom tells TA that those who are having good feelings for Thulasi are going to have trouible. An interesting fact is there was a day Thulasi herself told this statement about herself to Deepa in the college.

Ranu, I too like to see Sudha and Thulasi become sisters again. But for that why can't Sudha do something for that? Sudha is more courageous and capable. She knows Thulasi is a scared person and is being cheated. Why then is Sudha angry with Thulasi? Also Sudha knows very well that her MIL behaves in a throat cut way to her co-sister. Can't Sudha be unconditionally accepting to Thulasi? Interestingly Thulasi didn't tell Sudha's name to TA. Still Sudha wanting to keep secretive shows lack of confidence in herself. Sudha could very well have told her MIL she was right behaving that way. What we can see is Deepa is going to be a person who always unconditionally accepts and loves Thulasi. It will be good if  TA brings Thulasi with him to the hospital.