Thendral

Wednesday 20th April Thendral Update - Page 3

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yeah..It was good that Periyappa confirmed that Charu is mentally disturbed-nu. This time im happy that TA feels guilty for Deepa, its becoz of him she couldnt write her exams. I want too TA to take Thuls to hosp, instead of his stupid mom....Avanga thaniya iruntha engaluku enna, she should be alone forever..And soon GW is going to be alone, so ippavee practice edukattum🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Shammu for the lovely update.

GW such a selfish creature, when it comes to Lav, she is not happy people blaming her raasi😑. How I wish TA notices his mom's double vesham. Hmmm, I'm asking too much I guess .

Hugging scene patti sollave vendam 🀒😑

Padma unakum aapu kattu irruke πŸ˜‰
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks shammu for the wonderful update. πŸ‘

Nit & Lavnaya missing from hospital - May be Nit's Mom calling out about Lav 's Rasi infront of everyone at home, before heading to the hospital and hence she is afraid and staying home crying?! And our Amul baby, Nit πŸ˜† is also staying there to samathanapaduthing his wife!

Charu's wild huggings- pathi sollave vendam. So nasty, and insane... that's it. 😑 πŸ˜‘

Padma - Irumma iru, Nee adana Aatathukkelam, un Sella magan, Mohan, vaippan oru periya 'AAPU' , in today's episode!  πŸ˜‰And you know what, she truly deserves that!. πŸ‘πŸΌ

OK periyappa - Glad that you watched all the signs of Charu's mental behaviours and made a note of it. But, Please do not stop here. Take some treatment actions before this 'Mukka' payithiyam Charu becomes 'Muzhu' payithiyam! 😲

TA feeling guilty for Deepa missing exam was really nice. As many of you mentioned he showed his own self in this act. πŸ‘ Not only that, if he is that concerned about T's friend's missing exam situation this bad, then think about how guilt he will feel when he comes to know about Thuls missed one in tha past, all because of his 'Take it easy' behaviour with his thick friend, Nalla ponnu Charu?!!   πŸ˜³

Also, last but not least, TA's answer to his mom, while GW's rubbish talk when she said that someting bad could happen to even Thulsi's Uyir was very sweet!  There comes our Hero, the old TA back! 😊