Pavitra Rishta April 20 2011 Written Update

Posted: 12 years ago

[CRYPT]

Deshmukh House

Archana is proudly looking at herself in the mirror with her new saree. She is saying to herself, I have no idea how Manav will react when he hears the news, he will probably just keep looking at me. Archana is making herself look good by examining herself and looking through the mirror. Manav comes and looks through the wall at Archana, but Archanas's back is facing him and can't see him. She is smiling and Manav is standing a few steps behind her smiling too. Archana happens to see Manav and then asks him when did you come?  Manav says I came when you were smiling at yourself through the mirror. Archana says why I would be smiling through the mirror. Manav says, don't lie I saw you with my eyes smiling through the mirror. He asks Archana how come she is wearing a new saree. Is there an occasion? Archana says, no I just felt like wearing this saree, how do I look? Manav says you look great, as always. Manav says but tell me why you called me here so early, to see your new saree? Archana says no, not that I have a new saree. Manav says to Archana what did you need to tell me? Archana says, and is laughing I did need to tell you something, but how do I tell you, I have no idea. Manav says to Archana you are fine, right? Archana says Manav did you bring some mango? Manav says right over there. Archana goes and grabs a mango, and Manav warns her saying they are still sour; did you call me here early so I could bring fruit? Archana says no, do I need to tell you everything? Manav says why are you not telling me clearly what it is? Archana says ok, I will give you 3 chances to guess what I need to tell you. Manav guesses for the first time, you want to go out with me? Archana says no, Manav for the 2nd time guesses something happened at home? Aai did something to you. Archana says, why it would be that, Manav you have used up 2 chances, 1 chance left. Manav says I don't understand Archana what it is. Archana says you don't understand anything Manav. She sadly goes to the wall. Manav follows her and says, tell me Archana what you want to tell me, I don't know. Archana says I asked this raw mango and I am eating this sour, and you still don't understand. Archana says when does a woman eat sour mangos? Manav stutters at first, and then he comes to know what the happy news is. He asks really? Archana nods, Manav says are you really sure? He then gets really happy and picks her up and spins her around. Archana protests but Manav still spins her around. Archana says what are you doing Manav, (in a funny way) Manav says are you really sure? Archana says yes, and they hug. Manav thanks Archana and they hug. (Guys, you really have to watch this scene) They are really happy and Manav gives her a kiss and they have a really happy hug.

Karanjkar House

Sulochana is in the bedroom when Manohar comes in the room. Sulochana says I need to talk to you about something important. Manohar says yes tell me I have been waiting for you to tell me, you want to side with your son, right, (he is a little upset with his wife right now) Sulochana says what will you accomplish by making the kids sad? Sulochana says whether they are right or wrong, we should help them, right? Manohar looks irritated. Sulochana says can you give Vinod the house papers? Manohar says Sulochana, Sulochana tries to calm him down, and says he is not trying to sell the house, I know Vinod really well, and he will pay for the flat maintenance and will keep the house. Manohar says look Sulochana, it will be best if you do not interfere in this matter. Manohar says I know what I am doing, and why I am doing it. Manohar says I will not give Vinod the house papers ever, and I mean it. Sulochana tries to say something but Manohar strictly cuts her off and says Vinod will not talk to me about the house papers ever again, and neither can you come to me and act as an accomplice for Vinod, understand? Sulochana says at least tell me why you are not giving it to him? Manohar asks her is it necessary to answer all of your questions? He says you do not know much about this, Sulochana trust me what I am doing is in everyone's interest and for their good. He leaves the room in frustration and Sulochana looks really worried.

Outside on the streets

Shibu is walking on the streets and then goes to a phone booth and calls someone. We can't really see the man's face really good but there is a cup of tea on a table, and Shibu is saying to this man that everything is going your way, right?  I have got Manav and Ajit away from each other, and now it's time to handle Satish. I have done the first step in getting them apart from each other. And then see, Manav's whole family will turn against me. We hear DHARMESH'S voice on the other end, telling him congratulations Shibu, you are great the people don't even know they are being ruined. Dharmesh says I will give you money for this. Shibu says no need; first tell me when are you coming back to India? Dharmesh says in a few days, you just do your work, and contact me whenever something happens. Shibu says ok, Iwill put down the phone now. Dharmesh is now in a room drinking tea, and says to himself Manav whatever you did to me, I will definitely take revenge for that. Now no one can save you from being ruined. I have already created an argument between you and Ajit, and now it's time for you and Satish to get into a fight. (Oh no!) Dharmesh has an evil smile on his face.

Deshmukh House

Manav and Archana are sleeping in the home, when Archana opens her eyes, and says Manav are you going through the same thing that I am? Manav says yes Archana being a mother and a father is really such a good thing, and so nice. I am used to taking responsibilities since I was little but this will be a great thing! Archan hugs Manav and asks him do you think we will have a baby girl or boy? Manav says whoever it is, we will love them a lot. Archan says you are right, but it is still nice to guess if it is a girl or boy. Manav, is it ince to know that someone is really close to us, but we can't see them. Manav smiles and says this is Bappa's surprise. When the baby comes he will give us lots of happiness. Manav says but we will need to take good care of the baby. Archana says I promise Manav. Archana gets up and Manav asks what are you thinking about Archana? Archana says I think we should tell this news to Aai. This might make her forget everything. Manav immediately gets his head up too. Archana says she will become the old aai again. Manav says I am really scared though, what if she does not change? This is our last chance Archana. The baby can get us all back together. I know that we need to tell this to aai, but please do not tell her yet. We should tell her at the right time, like when she gets completely better. Manav says Archana you do not know how much you have done for me. First, you gave me my aai back, and because of you I can now feel how it is to become a father. Manav kisses Archana and hugs her and says thank you very much. Archana smiles back at him and they share a nice hug. (Wow, lots of nice ArMan scenes, you must watch)

Karanjkar House

Sulochana is resting in her bed and then gets up and calls for Manohar. When she does not find him on his bed, she gets worried and starts looking for him around the house. She is very worried because his not anywhere to be found in the house. She searched all the bedrooms and the kitchen. Just then, Manohar comes in the house and is shocked to see that Sulochana is not sleeping in her bed, and says to himself Sulochana has woke up so early? Sulochana comes in the room and sees Manohar and tells him she has been looking for him around the house but could not find him anywhere in the house at all. She asks him where he was gone so early in the morning. Manohar is stuttering and changes the topic and asks when did she wake up? Sulochana says I just woke up, but where were you? Manohar says I was just outside. I was not feeling tired, that's why. Sulochana says I know because of Vinod you are very worried. Since you did not give him the house papers, there has to be a reason. Sulochana says I do not need to know why you did this, but I support you in what you did. Manohar thinks to himself Sulochana worries about me a lot and yet I am not telling her the reason, how will I tell her? It will increase the problems in the house even more.

Deshmukh House

Savita is in the house saying to herself what do I do about this man? (Talking about Damodar)  She goes to him and wakes him up. Damodar says why are you talking this early? Let me sleep. Damodar says there is nothing to do right now. Savita says why would you have work to do? All you do is just sit around all day. Savita goes to the room and takes Sachu and tells him to wake up his dada. Sachu is crying. Damodar says to Savita get him to be quiet. Damodar wakes up and says you don't even let me sleep Savita. I was feeling so tired, but anyway tell me what it is. Savita says get ready and tells him to get Sachu ready. Damodar says why don't you do it? Savita says I have gotten old. Damodar says you are saying it like as if I am a young man. Damodar and Savita are arguing in their own way when ArMan come in the house. Manav comes and says why are you 2 fighting? It is just a small thing. Manav says I will go and get the medicines, you don't mind. Savita smiles at Manav. Manav leaves to get the medicine for baby Sachu and Archana enters the home and Savita picks Sachu up and gives Archana a glare and leaves the room with him. Damodar smiles at Archana.

At a store
Varsha: None of these stores have good toys.
Varsha sees Vaishu thinking about something totally different..
Varsha: What are you thinking about
Vaishu: Nothing..you were talking about that toy, right?
Varsha: No, you are thinking of something and I was not talking about that toy. What is wrong?

Vaishu: Nothing is wrong'
Varsha: Ok, you won't tell me anything because I cannot help you of course..
Vaishu: Ok , ok, I am thinking about Archu tai..she believes Madhuri over me..
Varsha: Tell me clearly..
Vaishu: I saw Dharmesh at the market (she tells her everything) . And she still believes Madhuri.
Varsha: Are you sure that you saw Dharmesh..
Vaishu: I didn't get to see his face, but that was Dharmesh.. I know him for 2 years, I can't make a mistake in seeing him..
Dharmesh is walking by them and has an evil smile on his face

Precap:Savita is telling Archana that she needs to stop trying to steal Sacchu away from her, because if Sacchu is forgotten from the family, then she will take Archana's baby and kill it. Archana looks really sad.

[/CRYPT]

Edited by *Resham* - 12 years ago

Thank you very much for detailed update...

I am hating Savita tai....she is getting on my darn nerve,....

How can she say she will kill archu's child....Won't Sachin and Archu's baby same thing for her....
My guess was right...it is Dharmesh who is trying to create a rift b/w manav-ajit and manav-satish.

Savita continues to cross the line, I wish Manav could hear what she told Archana. Archana needs to leave there, enough of trying to help Savita. She has a life growing inside her, her baby needs to be her top priority

I thought it would be Jaywant working with Shibu but it makes sense for it to be Dharmesh. When will he get what is coming to him? I want to see him destroyed not the other way aroundEdited by bollywoodcrazed - 12 years ago
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Savita continues to cross the line, I wish Manav could hear what she told Archana. Archana needs to leave there, enough of trying to help Savita. She has a life growing inside her, her baby needs to be her top priority

I thought it would be Jaywant working with Shibu but it makes sense for it to be Dharmesh. When will he get what is coming to him? I want to see him destroyed not the other way around

Very true, Manav would be mighty upset if he saw Savita threatening Archana. He too loves the baby already. Very bad to see Dharmesh's entry, I bet Jaywant will come in soon too.
Thanks for the update.  Still going in circle for days the same old track of savita & archu, shibu, house papers etc. After few weeks just moved a little I mean only1% by now knowing shibu is dancing to dharmesh tunes.  Oh well we will still have to play musical chair and bear with the track dragging for another few days.How can i forget arman to become parents which I think it will ne next April when the baby will be born- ya 12 months and not 9 months. What do you expect from slow/dragging track.
thanks!!!!

wow i seriously can't believe savita sometimes
Thnx Balla for the update..
really a very cutee episode...but manav-archana needs to leave from dere..savita is getting too much.if someones helping her and save her child she is turning against dem even moree instead of thanking dem..

now i dun want Archu to live in such a atmosphere neither sachu but sadly he has to live wid his kadoos granny..i'm scared for the baby :((
thx fr update....ye savita tai abhi tak nhi sudhri...
thanks for the update,but i guess u got the precap wrong,savita told archu if you touch sachu again she will break archus hand,savita doesnt know archu being pregnant.