Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nikki028

edited version of 2days sbs

oh wow thanks it was nyc segment😆

he said all r aftr niru..whole albela gang😆
-skylark- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
btw guys, the first pg..cudnt mk it different, but did u notice we r bleedin blue :P cheers team india :)
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
wowwwwwwww truly bleedin blue FC....😉
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved the sbs segment....i was like theyre prolly like thank god the haddi is gone HAHAHHA.....and arjun swinging with the tree branches was hilarious.....i wish someone would make me a siggy of that....arjun was way too cute there

and i think lrl has become one of my favorite shows now along with mjht.....truly something different with a wonderful star cast....i hope it got the recognition it deserved.....so thankful to all the video uploaders

i was just thinking i havent seen pmmka in so long.....i dunno ive kinda lost interest unfortunately.....its not like the mjht days when i used to be excited to watch the episodes as soon as they were uploaded on YT

naina
Originally posted by: sumonetolub

loved the sbs segment....i was like theyre prolly like thank god the haddi is gone HAHAHHA.....and arjun swinging with the tree branches was hilarious.....i wish someone would make me a siggy of that....arjun was way too cute there

and i think lrl has become one of my favorite shows now along with mjht.....truly something different with a wonderful star cast....i hope it got the recognition it deserved.....so thankful to all the video uploaders

i was just thinking i havent seen pmmka in so long.....i dunno ive kinda lost interest unfortunately.....its not like the mjht days when i used to be excited to watch the episodes as soon as they were uploaded on YT

naina

Awwwwww!!! I can make a sig (:
U just provide me with the text and pics u want (:
I too have missed many epis of PMMKA!
Nothing is like MJHT! :(
Can anyone temme wats goin on in PMMKA?
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awww thanx.....once i see a HQ vid ill take screen shot and give them to you.....naina
EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Omg i luv Chandu siggies ❤️. Btw hello hw r u all and guru maa nikki aapko mera pranam 🤣
-skylark- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sumonetolub

loved the sbs segment...i was like theyre prolly like thank god the haddi is gone HAHAHHA...and arjun swinging with the tree branches was hilarious...i wish someone would make me a siggy of that...arjun was way too cute there

and i think lrl has become one of my favorite shows now along with mjht...truly something different with a wonderful star cast...i hope it got the recognition it deserved...so thankful to all the video uploaders

i was just thinking i havent seen pmmka in so long...i dunno ive kinda lost interest unfortunately...its not like the mjht days when i used to be excited to watch the episodes as soon as they were uploaded on YT

naina

ya me too want pic of the branch part😆

lrl had a good storyline 😊

pmmka is typical drama...nt fr youth tht much..but AB's part is always cute😃