yes it was nyc...

nyc siggy nikki
-skylark- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

yudi was quite the character...him and his simran maam..."sab chirkut mere mentor ke peeche pade hue hai"...reminds me of uday and tamanna maam hahhaah...its funny how aalekh called ali a "buddha"...and then in mjht mayank became the "buddha"...reminds me of nupur's dialogue "mayank tum to bachpan mein hi buddhe ho gaye ho"...naina
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
finallyyy i rantd all abt tonites epi to AB too in his fanpage n blog...😆😆...am vry happyyy...

this is wht i postd...

omggg AB...tonites epi ws d BEST CHANDNI EPI till date...it wud hv been D perfect epi till date too if d CVs din rush up things today...srsly they r runnin d story at VERY HIGH SPEED...BUT YET i cant deny d fact tht i still thoroughly njoyed d epi to d core...90% for sure...rushin nahi hote toh 100% njoyment hota...comin to epi...d 1st hug ws soo cute n spl coz it ws initiated by Niru...wht a pleasant surprise...n loved d way Anton uncle whisperd "god bless them" to chandi while they vr huggin...i wantd to say God nahi PMMKA CVs...agar vo log bless kare toh hamare ChandNi sahi salamat rahenge...lol...N D Proposal scene...yet another surprise...truly lovely n adorable...n then...haaye aftr a long time i gt to c u in Talli avtar ONSCREEN...hehe...n d talli song-Eena meena deeka..it ws FREAKINGLY HILARIOUS..Chandu-Niru toh dikhe hi nahi...it looked lik TWO FRNZ(U n Bhavna)doin awesome masti together...hehe...n then d slow dance...uff...CHEMISTRY WS FULL ON in tht second song seq...bt i loved d fact tht Chandu backd out in d end b4 both get carried away...WHAT A TRUE GENTLEMAN..evn when hes kinda nt in senses he knw vr to draw d line..really felt proud of Chandu there...n d last scene TERRIFIC...ek taraf ChandNi n doosri taraf shocked heartbroken Sarja...gosh nw am dyin to c monday epi...ovrall one of d best epis...u WERE EXTREMELY FANTASTIC n Rocked to d core!!!

.this is wht i postd for 2nites IF itv in his fanpage n blog..

Hellooo AB...jst saw ur latest India-Forums itv...it ws yet another wonderful surprise from IF...1st part of d itv-Urs n Bhavna's seg ws nice...bt d thing vich ws TOTALLY SURPRISING ws ur ending msg to us fans...awww AB u alwz leave me speechless...hw can some1 be sooo GENUINE n Adorable again n again?lik i said in my commen...t there in IF..will say here too ki...ppl who trust u n understand will trust u n UNDERSTAND U no matter wht...baaki sab aate jaate raehnge...n to such ppl theres no use of requestin again n again ki nt to misunderstand u,AB...ALWZ BE LIKE THIS...D WAY U R...D EVER ADORABLE CARING LOVABLE MASTIKHOR GENUNINE WONDERFUL Human Being...n continue to RULE OUR HEARTS...luv u loads n loads AB... :)

sumonetolub thumbnail
awww i hate that he has to keep sending out the same message...but i think i mentioned it before about him...hes not a complicated guy but he presents himself in such a way that its tough to figure him out sometimes haha...but the smart ones who dont judge his every move get him...anyways the ones who love him greatly outnumber the ones who "hate" him...i dont see any reason why anyone wouldnt like him...hes just too sweet

and about todays pmmka, i saw an episode finally...i thought the dance was hilarious...bhavna and arjun made me laugh so much in that scene...but i was highly disappointed in the proposal and drunk act by her...she kinda killed it for me with the dialogue delivery...i mean the scene couldve been really sweet

the proposal itself was very cute how chandu expressed his feelings but the way she said yes, i was like hes not asking you to go have paani puri with him, he's asking you to marry him...and the drunk act just seemed like excitement and not drunkedness...i know people get excited when they drink but still this didnt cut it for me...i hate that chandu has to be the saving grace for a lot of their scenes for me...i didnt wanna post it in the forum since i knew everyone would think its cuz im an arti fan but im not a biased fan like that...but i guess the ina meena dance saved it for me because that was just too cute and funny

naina
Edited by sumonetolub - 13 years ago
sumonetolub thumbnail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz-n9BAiaYQ&feature=related

around 2:20 i laughed out really loud!...never misses out on a chance of drinking alcohol HAHHAHA...bechare ko pehle driver bana diya aur phir waiter...naina
Originally posted by: sumonetolub

awww i hate that he has to keep sending out the same message...but i think i mentioned it before about him...hes not a complicated guy but he presents himself in such a way that its tough to figure him out sometimes haha...but the smart ones who dont judge his every move get him...anyways the ones who love him greatly outnumber the ones who "hate" him...i dont see any reason why anyone wouldnt like him...hes just too sweet

and about todays pmmka, i saw an episode finally...i thought the dance was hilarious...bhavna and arjun made me laugh so much in that scene...but i was highly disappointed in the proposal and drunk act by her...she kinda killed it for me with the dialogue delivery...i mean the scene couldve been really sweet

the proposal itself was very cute how chandu expressed his feelings but the way she said yes, i was like hes not asking you to go have paani puri with him, he's asking you to marry him...and the drunk act just seemed like excitement and not drunkedness...i know people get excited when they drink but still this didnt cut it for me...i hate that chandu has to be the saving grace for a lot of their scenes for me...i didnt wanna post it in the forum since i knew everyone would think its cuz im an arti fan but im not a biased fan like that...but i guess the ina meena dance saved it for me because that was just too cute and funny

naina

I agree with you Naina..:)
But the bold line cracked me up..🤣