Celebrity Fan Clubs

ArjunBijlani FC|miss u Arjun|| - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
OMGsh!!

Waise I guess Jun deserves something better than PMMKA..
Axing the lead role was a bad decision.. Well.. Jun deserves better.. actually.. The BEST! :D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn1Z4bG5Ti0
OMG!! 13:35..  :) Alekh.. My rockstar.. :)
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

my favorite was that task when he waited for that heavy bag to almost fall on bhargav's head...kash us takle ko mar jaane deta...naina
This content was originally posted by: sumonetolub

my favorite was that task when he waited for that heavy bag to almost fall on bhargav's head...kash us takle ko mar jaane deta...naina

🤣 I too wished that..🤣
I still remember I watched that epi at my Grandma's place..🤣 Wo bhi chup ke.. And when the bag was near I finally screamed "OYE KAIDI" 🤣 and everyone came to know..🤣
sumonetolub thumbnail
Just a warning that you might die of laughter watching this:

pretty much until 5:40...its 4:30 am here and i hope my parents cant hear me laughing!...naina

sumonetolub thumbnail
Arjun Bijlani (31st October 1982): This is a ruling year for Arjun as he is ruled by Uranus. He will have work, but at the moment, his show still needs to pick up. Thanks to his previous shows, his popularity is unaffected and the cards reveal him doing well in television. He is very confident and this will always help him to get work. He has good fame in TV but he is very secretive about his personal life.

Great to hear about his professional life 😊...i hope good things are in store next considering the recent turn of events...about his personal life, she got that right for sure...im just waiting to see if my prediction is right haha...otherwise good for him for keeping people guessing!...naina
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

-skylark- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nikki028

so rani...whts ur take on kal ka epi???n saw d itv vich i postd in pg 6?

yes i did thanks :P
-skylark- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sumonetolub

wow as i progress through lrl, some of these characters are really getting on my nerves...i love aalekh the most though because hes not biased in what he thinks and who he supports...its kinda like "you get what you see"...and his friendship with naina is so sweet

i finally got to the huda's mom and aalekh scene rani...that was hilarious!...she was like "main tere liye hi yeh laddoo layi hoon" even though she just met him HAHAHAHA...doosro ke saamne kitna shaana banta hai and then he becomes sweet like a laddoo in front of her...gotta love that guy!...naina

huda was SO pissed off man...aap meri mummy jo ho ya uski =))

-skylark- thumbnail
it just reminds me hw tough it was fr a evr smilin guy to potray this role!
he jus used to busrt into laughter as soon as dir cut the shot😆