All Thendral Fans Please read this!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Channel Moderator's Note:  

Hi Thendral fans,
It has been a stormy week for me managing to reply all the Pms I received from this section. I understood that my word " groupism" in my previous message in the following thread was totally misinterpreted by many of you.

As I replied to many of you...it was just a general statement and not to point fingers at anyone at all...The same problem we faced once in Thirumathi Selvam Forum which was the hottest section at the beginning...and there we had to face the same kind of enthusiasm and misunderstanding and arguments and what not...and we did post somewhat the same kind of message there too...!!

One more thing I want to make it clear here is...when I posted that message I was not receiving Pms like now...!!! So no one can go around tell others that my message was referring to A,B or so

So please do not get hurt and whoever sending  Pms to many thendral fans that my words are pointing at you...please do not believe that....I and my entire team members are here to make this forum a happy place...As you all aware Sri and Srima are working so hard to bring all of you together...under one roof...and definitely we do not want the members having hurt feelings for something I/we did not mean at all... I can cross my heart and shout this anywhere you want...!!

I humbly request all of you to put back whatever misunderstanding so far caused by whoever it is...behind and move forward as before...so that we DT members also will be more than  happy  to serve you...Please remember we are also human beings who work here without expecting anything but a tap on our shoulders...Once again...I am pleading all of the thendral forum viewers to come together like a happy family...

One more thing...I may be a Channel Moderator but I do not have any rights to scream at any one...pointing my fingers...at others...that is not my character...too...!!

please feel free to write your comments...without bringng... he said...she said stroies,...though!! Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 11 years ago
Ok folks, I do not follow this serial and so have no clue about the serial
itself. But I understand that all of you are totally in to this story - this is just a fiction - not even a true story !!! A fellow IF ian merits much more concern than this fiction. All of us are here to have some healthy discussions and trying to filter out some thing positive from the incredibly negative story lines . Let us just stick to that. We all have a life of our own, challenges associated with our lives, commitments, dead lines etc., etc.,We come to IF to unwind a bit from the monotony of our daily chores. Let us spread happiness folks. Just a humble request from a fellow IF ian - come on folks, cheer up and let us laugh with friends, ok??
Thank u so much Atinamma and all my dear IF DT members for all ur efforts here in this forum..👏

And i was also watching some arguments and warnings going rounds in this Thendral Forum last week.. So I was bit sad..😔

But now im happy by the efforts taken by the DT members.. So now we all are happy family.....😊
Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
Thanks Atina and Rojapoo...👍🏼

To tell you frankly I do not know whats going on here - all I know is that when I have the time I just come into a different world - IF forum - get into some threads and simply reply what comes into my mind abt the characters and the roles they have performed...after which I log out to get back to my own world..!!😛

As what Roja has said we are here to unwind...after a hard day's work I feel totally relaxed reading everyone's humorous comments and the joy I get is immeasurable. 👏

Each and everyone of us have our rights to comment only on the characters and not criticize or degrade our talented actors/actresses - but members hitting out at fellow IFians or the Stars is purely unethical and uncalled for..!!😍

Hats off to all those who are involved in making INDIA FORUMS a total success..!!...
Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago
I don't watch this serial (and many other serials) any more, so I have not been coming here, but I am surprised to read this page.  Most of us come here just to relax and unwind, and meet up with some old friends, particularly those who make funny comments which lighten our burdens of the day.  In other words, we are here to rid ourselves of some of our daily tension, so let us work together towards that goal - making life funny and light, not burdensome, so let us not point fingers at each other, but rather, let us celebrate what we do have - life, a sense of humor, friends, good health, etc.,

Thanks for reading.