Navya

TODAY'S EPISODE was sooo INTERESTING

Posted: 13 years ago
i hope the CVS have good things planned for navya and anant! it seems like anant likes navya, however is quite stubborn to admit it! this will be awsum!! I liked how his friend challenged him today!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zayra_love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey nikita I didn't watch d epi yet can u plz gv me brief update
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaaa really I agree with you yaar...............and also hope Navya say no...so then what will happen.........................wow love to watch.......................
Originally posted by: zayra_love

Hey nikita I didn't watch d epi yet can u plz gv me brief update

sure!!
-Anant's friend says to him that navya likes him, and he says no way! but his friend makes him see it!
-Anant looks at navya in a cute way, and completely gets distracted by her in the classroom
-Anant's friend tells him to date Navya, and he says he does not like to do such ridiculous things, which offends his friend as he is dating, hence the friend argues back and says that it is very easy to run away from somone and keep your ideals, instead I dare you to allow navya to enter your life and then lets see! I will only be appreciative of u, if u can still keep ur ideals after u fall in love!
-Anant was like I am not doing anything of this sort!
-Then more of Anant's friends come along and say that navya likes him! he again argues that this is not true! however the friends won't budge! and they design an experiment, stating that they will ask Navya to help him in computers, and if she looks nervous and finally agrees then she is most definately in love with him!
-they ask navya, navya looks perplexed, while Anant curiously looks on EPISODE ENDS

ohhh and also the guests at Anant place were coming to see Anant's sister, the dad was not happy about it and complained to the mum, while anant's sister hears about it and gets very upset, but sumhow the mother convinces her!

IN THE PRECAP: they show navya waiting for Anant while Anant is busy in helping her sister!! as he thinks its too early for her rishta!
Edited by nkapoor - 13 years ago
zayra_love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u very mch nikki (i hope u dn't mind calling dat)
dats so swt of u..
Ye anant ke frnds kitna pareshan krte hai.. Pta nhi Kya hoga bechari navya ka
Originally posted by: zayra_love

Thank u very mch nikki (i hope u dn't mind calling dat)
dats so swt of u..
Ye anant ke frnds kitna pareshan krte hai.. Pta nhi Kya hoga bechari navya ka

lol u r welcome!
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks Nikita for breif updates..
rituloveskmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I so agree with ya...my fav part was also the ranbir-anant convo...I loved the belief Ranbir has on the feeling called love..
I just hope he and Ritz remain together forever!:)
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I too liked today's episode.. so cute... !!! specially conversation between three friends.. and the chandigad vala friend who says/anticipates the reaction of Navya before accepting to help Anant was very hilerious... "Duppteke corner gol gol ghumayegi.. " " niche dekh kar ha karegi" and Anant was watching when they asked her to help... and remembering that friends dialog...his face was so cute!!
I loved todays episode...
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i really loved the way anant was looking towardsnavya in class... the most beautiful scene was wen ranbir was provoking him to break his usools... the way he was looking was sooooooo romantic... like he was very much ready to fall for navya....☺️

oh... really really it was..... oh no..ran out of words.....shaheerr.. u are awsomeeeeeeeeeeee🤗
Edited by anamika_0 - 13 years ago