BV - April 21st 2011 - Written Update

Posted: 13 years ago
Doctor examines Anandi and urges the family to take her to Jaipur immediately to get proper diagnosis and treatment. Bhairav decides to take her immediately, but Shyam tells him they should talk to Jagya first.

Jagya is happily talking to Gauri who is cribbing about her night shift. He sees Bhairav's call, but ignores it and switches off his cell. Bhairav is frustrated. Meanwhile Anandi is sitting like a stone. When Sumitra asks her what's wrong she just hugs Sumitra and cries. Suguna and Sumitra think Anandi is in pain and console her.

In the meantime, Bhairav decides to take Anandi to Jaipur immediately. On the way, Sumitra asks him to call Jagya again. Jagya answers and Bhairav tells him that Anandi is ill and they were going to Jaipur and that he should come there too. Jagya agrees.

In the morning, Jagya leaves a note to Gauri saying he is going to Jaipur for some relative. Gauri returns and looks sick herself. Jagya does not know what to do. At Jaipur Anandi is admitted to hospital and Jagya does the same in Mumbai with Gauri. Gauri is diagnosed with thyphoid and doctor tells Jagya to take good care of her. In Jaipur, doctor tells Anandi has peptic ulcer and they should take care of her.

Anandi is looked after by Sumitra while Jagya tends to Gauri.

Precap : Jagya lies to Bhairav that he is unable to find tickets to Jaipur. Shyam calls airlines and finds out this is not true

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks for the update.
Find out Jagya's cheating already, this has dragged on way too long !
Jagya has no guts to face his father even on the phone so ignores as long as he can but finally picks up and half heartedly decides to visit jaipur .  But Gauri's sickness gives   him a reason to stay back and now he will  avoid facing  his family as long as he can by swiched off mobiles and numerous lies...🤔..
Such a coward 👎🏼,he will keep hiding  until somebody from his family accidentally finds about his new romance.....

yay jagya ki poll ab khulne waali hain😃

but he is such a coward👎🏼be a man and tell the turth
Thanks Priya for the update!

After telling Anandi what he had to Mr. is happily enjoying Pav Bhaji with Gauri. The phone call from Bhairav was such a spoiler for his romantic session. 😡 And the first thing that struck his mind when he saw the call was that Anandi might have told every one about his intentions and the call was in the aid  of that. What even irritated me more was his reaction of relief after talking to Bhairav and realizing that Anandi did not say anything. He doesnt even have the heart to understand that the critical condition of Anandi was an outcome of his phone call. He was more at peace that he doesn't have to face any confrontation from his father. He being his coward self did not disclose anything either.

Under the circumstances that he was in he did the right thing of taking Gauri immediately to the hospital and getting her checked. But there after it should be his duty to call her family to inform them of her situation and get help from them. His delay in going to see Anandi is justified but not complete avoidance. Nevertheless all this is important and am glad it is happening the way it is coz now the family will learn about his new found life and relationships. I hope he keeps avoiding Bhairav's call which will force Bhairav to go to bombay. Can't wait for the family and Gauri to learn about the truth.
You  know what? i always had hopes that Jagya will be a better guy in the future until a saw todays part 1 of the episode, where Anandi is almost dying, and Jagya😡 was laughing in Mumbai  with Gauri. I feel sudden hatred for the character. I feel this guy can kill!🤢 How can he not think for a second what his "best friend"😕 is feeling after what he said to her last night?...not even a thought!!!!!!!. Beware of friends like that...there are signs to watch out  for.
Originally posted by intruderfast

yay jagya ki poll ab khulne waali hain😃

but he is such a coward👎🏼be a man and tell the turth
yeah intruderfast  ,totally agree jagya is such a coward
jaldi sabb sacchai baahar aaye 😃 aur gauri ko bhi patha chale  ,  its about time jagya realizes the consequences to his actions  ,grow up  be a man.He  can't be a spoilt brat all  his life with other people cleaning up his mess..🤔

guys pratyusha did an awesome job today , she looked completely dead,and the situation demanded that, it looked like she has lost everything now i am no gr8 fan of anandi but i cried 4 her 😭😭today could not see her in such pain

brilliant, the bv team needs to be credited 4 this, they have got amazing actors on their show
I think Shyam will realise tomorrow that Jagya is avoiding them on purpose and I think Bhairav will go to Mumbai to talk some sense into him
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

I think Shyam will realise tomorrow that Jagya is avoiding them on purpose and I think Bhairav will go to Mumbai to talk some sense into him
yaah bhairav will go to mumbai ,find about jagya's new relationship ,comes back in anger ,tells the family and  angrily breaks the hospital he constructed for his 'laadesar'😳