Update for Thursday 21-04-2011

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Tans for the wonderful and superfast Update👏 It dont look like your first one ka👍🏼

Mohan was very funny. Hahaha semma aapu for Padma, OMG, btw they know now that he is using Ganja and all. That monkey comedy was hilarious😆. Hahaha. Aww T&T alone after a long time. Awww, sweet hug😍. Romba naal achu, it was very cute.

Thuls is a great Friend to Deepa, the way she argumented was nice and great. ARGG, my love for her is increasing🤣😍.
So, actually he still likes Deepa, thats why he felt bad for her, it was really cute to see T&T after a long time😛.

Anand paavom, Rans sonna mathiri he is getting romance ideas from his mom. Naalaiki enna bhoogambam avaruku iruku-nu therila🤣.

Aww..Tomorrow the cute hug scene. Hope its full 2nd and 3rd Part😊!
Edited by Shamz. - 13 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the very nice detailed update Nicole!😊

This Mohan track is really so annoying. But Padma really deserves to see her son like this. She is the one who literally spoiled him. This is not enough for her. Still more coming for Padma when Mohan gets caught by the Police for Ganja business.

Wow! Thulasi was the star of the day⭐️. Kudos to her, when she said to TA that she will not give up friendship for anything and the way she spoke about her realtionship with Deepa👏. Very touching scene👏. Just loved Thulasi today😉.

TA was nice how he comforted Thulasi 😳 and when he said that he wanted to see Deepa now as he does not want Deepa studies to be spoiled👏.

omg! So they are vising MM house to give the money back. Maybe there Mohan's Ganja addiction will be exposed🤢, and TA might tell that he warned other day itself😕. I really don't want Padma to shout again at TA/T. Lets see.

Anand track was just a filler and boring as usual.

After a long time, a very emotional episode for TA/T to share their feeling👏👏.
Edited by Pearl27 - 13 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the super fast update Noxeous. 😊😊
Pavi's marriage is ruined by her own brother ganja mohan.padma deserves this for hurting thuls.👏.. Now she will come to know Mohan's true colour.Any way it is good as the marriage stopped coz pavi can continue her studies😉.pambuku'pal'vartha (vishwa) 'ithuthankathi'padmavuku😃

I think TA char redemption  has started'liked  the way how he was moving away from charu in yesterday's epi and   how he was feeling bad about deep a even before he knows the truth.

After a long this cute couples made up after their quarrelling. I loved the scene when TA hugged and pulled her towards him which was enchanting to watch.😊 This incident shows how much he loves his wife and when thuls said she cannot go against him'ungamela'paithiyama'irruken... Sweet dialogues said by thuls😊..She is prepared to undergo any sort of pain coz she loves him too much. We need to praise the dir for this coz he is showing thuls as a valiant person.

TA still has a pasam which will not allow him to leave thuls at any cost. Thuls is slowly turning all evil people into good ones with her true love.  Soon TA is going to know  not only about charu but also his mom and sister'pasam and selfishness.
 I still don't understand why this guy is hiding the kandhu vatti from thuls.One thing we need to praise the dir' for not sending TA to his amma's house.😉nala...velai...thuls...parka...vandhan...illana...TA...lai...kulapirrukum.😡 this gutter.
Coming to anand track boring as usual🥱 Edited by mini_00 - 13 years ago
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update!!  'T' sighting has happened finally. Today's episode is a "piped" one at best.

MM son smoking the 'weed pipe' has sent his gutter mom's marriage plans to vanish in thin air. Chunky monkey comedy track was good. He is done a huge favor to his school going sis. There is no fire without some smoke – gutter lady has found about the smoke (he is an addict) and will learn about the fire (supplier of narcotics).

TA has 'smoked the peace pipe' to T. The BGM with strings as TA enters the house was good.  After a long time, T&TA had some quiet time in solitude for themselves. The interplay between T&TA was awesome, characterized by simple direct matter of fact dialogues.  It was good to see TA explaining his viewpoint gently and sensitively to T while she peppered him for his anger towards D. T completely swept TA away when she said she is mad about him beyond affection. TA reciprocated by holding her close to him. Thendral is back in TA & T land.  

The revitalization cycle for TA is underway.  Nice to see TA talking responsibility for his actions although, he cannot blamed for D skipping her exam.  

Finally, A was more of 'bling-bling 'guy than a cop with new mobike, jewelry. Nice to see A's mom words of wisdom; she is complete antithesis to the gutter ladies.

Thendral_USA thumbnail

Nice update with a cute and funny title!

Although the first part abt Mohan was stretchy, the most imp thing that he is addicted to drugs spilled out. Now everyone knows and is convinced abt his addiction. Padma is going to be in deep trouble beacause of her son. T/Ta are going to be at their home tomorrow amidst all this and TA might mention that he did warn abt Mohan earlier

The second part where T/TA talk openly letting out their feelings was great. This has happened after a long time and was much needed to dissolve their small misunderstandings. Whatever I had desired that T should have spoken to TA ,after she found that TA behaved rudely with Deepa, came up today and I was happy to hear T letting everything out!👏 She did have the feeling that she was not being treated as a better-half and her feelings not being respected. I was happy when she asked TA if he as a male shud decide who wud come to their home. I'm also happy with TA's change in behavior. With money in hand, he seems to be more understanding and sensible. When T said that she listened to TA because of her love for him, her character value went so high.👏 I just hope that the dir maintains TA's character this way and not drop it again to our disappointment.
The way T argued with TA was commendable and she defended Deepa at every point. I'm sure that TA has all these things and also those said by T abt GW/C/Lav in mind and behaves more intelligently in future situations with GW/C/Lav. 

I almost skipped watching anand's track and it is not worth commenting on!!🥱

Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the super fast Update Nicole!!!

Mohan senchathu Pavithraku nallatha pochu!!! But thirupi ganjava eduthutan!!!

Evaloo naal aachu ippidi oru scene paarthu!!! Tamizh Thulasi kaii pidichu heart-ku kittava konduponnathu was so cuteeee!!!!!
So happy to see this scene!!!

Bujjippa ku verra addi irrukuthu!!! But ippo ivanga scene romba mukiyam!!
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the fast update and ur lovely comments noxeous. This is not like ur first update.                     Like u said, the zoo scene is difficult to update.it is funny but little bore to watch. Anyway padma deserves this. one good thing he did was stopping pavithras marriage.this is not enough for padma.she should face more problem.                         After a very very long time,today we can see our nice tt scene. Thulsi was amazing today. and also our Ta especially when he pulled and hug her.again they proved noone can separate them.                                Nothing about anand track this is just a filling episode.                        €Intha varam hugging varam€ except tuesday all other four days has one hugging scene.                     GW and charu,charu and tamil,tamil and thulsi , thulsi and deepa.
lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks for a beautiful update Noxeous. Loved all your comments 👏

Overall I liked todays episode. One calm and nice episode without GW and Charu.

After a long time sweet romance between Tulasi and TA.  

Paavam Tulasi though  TA hurted her badly in the morning when she asked him to drop her in college and he hurted Deepa still when he realised his mistake she forgives him and hugged him.

Tulasi was so cute when she said..unga mela payithiyama irruken...enna panna😳

Looks like Tulasi is getting more stronger and really smart. When TA was trying to hide about the loan he got..she cleverly found that he is hiding something from her. She doesnt look convinced when he said he got it from his friends...

But what to do...TA is already into trouble now and he is also going to put Tulasi also into trouble..

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Noxeous for the nice update,

After a long time we got to see T&T together alone.. for themselves talking to each other freely..😃 Thulasi's every dialog were awesome👏.!! the whole scene of T&T were so emotional..!! The way Thulasi defended Deepa and her friendship was so nice.😛.!! And after a long time TA is also calm.. !!

Oh Nice - during the first episode of this week(monday) I just said it is going to be hugging week.. It is like 2 irritating hugs😡.. 2 superb hugs..😉
first was Charu and GW, then it was Charu and TA... 😡
Today it was T&T.😳.. then tomorrow it will be T&D👏..!!! And for sure these cannot be compared with the above ones..!!

When Thulasi said ungale eduthu pesamudiyada alavuku unga mele paasam a... en paithiyama iruke..,  it was so romantic😳 and at the same time when she said about Deepa oru naal en kude pesamudiyale anna avo thudichi poiduva..it was so emotional..!! 😭
On the whole Thulasi stole todays show by her dialogs..!! ⭐️

Edited by TTfan - 13 years ago