YRKKH 21st April Written Update

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Written Update

• The episode starts with Akshara in the kitchen , Varsha calls akshara. Akshara asks varsha if she can come to the doctor with her as she is getting dizzy.She says naitik also not in town. Varsha says she wont be able to come as she cant leave Ananya , as she starts crying in her absence.Akshara says its ok, and says she'll manage. Akshara thinks of calling payal.Payal says guests at some , so she wont be able to come. Akshara decides to go alone, she tells maharaj ji about it and leaves.

• In maheshwari house, anshu tells varsha she came back not watching the movie cuz she left him and went. varsha pulls anshu's ear. Shaurya asks varsha to stay with Ananya as she is still very small.Varsha says no she can stay without me, shaurya rudely says we got to see that yesterday.varsha gets angry and leaves.

• Akshara in the hospital, she meets the doctor, meanwhile naitik tries her number, akshara leaves her phone, and goes for the check up inside.Naitik assumes she must be busy in work. Doc tells akshara she's pregnant. Akshara has tears of joy.She gets very happy that she's gonna be a mother now.Doc asks if someone's come with her, akshara says husband out of station, and goes to call naitik, but remembers his words that thy are not ready for the baby yet.She doesnt call him.

• Bhabhima and gayatri come home and ask Maharaj ji where akshara is.He says she's gone to the doc. gayatri calls her , but akshara doesnt pick up. Akshara has tears in her eyes, thinking about the news.While going in car, she has flashes of naitik teling thy are not ready for the kid. She decides to tell Naitik first and then the famlily members. She reaches home. Gayatri asks what happened that she went to the hospital? Akshara says she felt dizzy. Bhabhima and gayatri make her sit and ask her to take care of herself properly. Gayatri asks what doc told? Akshara says she's anaemic.Gayatri takes akshara to her room and tells her to rest. Rashmi calls nikhil to congrats him on the job.He asks her to meet him.Rashmi says no.gayatri  calls rashmi and asks her to make juice for akshara.

• Akshara in her room, she sees herself in the mirror and tells she's gonna be a mother soon. She sees her and naitik's pic with Ananya and thinks how naitik'll react after listening to the news. Naitik calls akshara and asks how she's feeling and asks her to take care.Akshara just says she's weak. She calls up varsha, varsha keeps the phone near Ananya.Akshara in thoughts.She says she'll call later and cuts the call.
  • Rashmi goes to some place with nikhil...
  • Nikhil's mom cals gayatri and asks rashmi's passport. Gayatri is worried.

Precap ::: Akshara tells varsha that She doesnt want her baby to be the reason for any unhappiness as naitik had said hes not ready for baby.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
thanks for the update sia ๐Ÿค— I dont like varsha she is annoying hope she dosnt give akshara any faltu advice
teddyrumi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks for the update

Why do they have to show this kind of stuff in Akshara's n Naitik's relationship.. who is ever fully ready for anything??? :(
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!

yay :D so happy for akshara!!!!!!!!!!!
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks  Sia ๐Ÿค— the  episode  was  good  i  loved  akshi  and  i  dont  want  varsha  to give  any  ghatiya  idia  to  akshi.
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Sia.
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Varsha herself can't look after her kid๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ, hope she doesn't advice any wrong thing to akshi๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
i have never seen a mom like Varsha, who is keeping her small new born baby in care of other members, whr the baby needs its mom more then anyone else๐Ÿ˜ณ..if the baby was 6-7 month old then it was diff, but a new born baby alone

thks for the update๐Ÿ˜Š
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
thanks sia for such a lovely update
what the hell is akshara thinking on a serious note,is she crazy or out of her mind.she is pregnant not because she just picked some number???..its because of both of them...doesnt she trust her husband?she annoys me..
Thanx for the update Sia.. ๐Ÿ˜›
Todays epi was gud.. Loved Aksharas expressions after getting news.. Hina acted really well.. ๐Ÿ‘ But that precap was annoying.. What was the need of telling Varsha?? Stupid woman!! Pehle Naitik se ek baar baat toh karo kisi conclusion pe aane se pehle.. He is equally responsible for her pregnancy.. Toh itna dar kis baat ka?? ๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by pari1508 - 13 years ago
JAYA_09 thumbnail
it is very patheitc way akshi hiding or not dsicussisng the pregnancy with naitik he don't like his personal life should be share with someone akshi know this again she is doing th same mistake asking suggestion from varsha i don't how many days she is going to take to tell naitik taht  she is pregnant and how many months its not possible i have fear if sosme thing like miscarriage and all happen no one vl every frogive her including naitik stupid girl atelast she can share with her in laws its my pov