CVs did a good job with "Anant analysis" today!!!:

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
I know I know...it was me who wrote a post yday named "Are the CVs confused with Anant's character!"πŸ˜ƒ
And today my title has changed north side south!!!πŸ˜†

But wat I felt yday was as correct as wat I feel today!πŸ˜›Guess the Cvs got a vibe before my post that they need to give an insight into Anant's character.πŸ˜ƒ
My point yday was we as audience need to know more about wats going on in Anant's mind!!😳We were only on a random guess game wen it came to Anant's emotions!!πŸ˜›
But today was a splendid job by the CVs..πŸ‘
At last, Anant opened up with his thoughts, his ideologies and how exactly he thinks about Navya.😳
I just loved the Ranbir-Anant conversation!!!πŸ‘
They spoke about the feeling called "LOVE"..and I cud understand both the guys stands!😳Ranbir, who has realized how the strength of love can change a person πŸ˜ƒand Anant, who just does not want to even get closer to this feeling becoz he has been "told not to do so"!😲
I liked the way he described his unawareness of what and how much effect this feeling can make in ones life!!😳
And Navya, in-spite of having an attraction towards Anant, denies the fact that she will ever fall in love!😳
For the first time I felt, they both are on the same wavelength!πŸ˜ƒ

Anant knows that Navya is different, and that's why he is so curious to know what Navya's answer to her "computer aid" shall be! 😳I am sure he would not be bothered if there wud be a different girl!πŸ˜ƒHe did not even give in to the gorgeousness of Sonia(I did not find her to be gorgeous though, but I guess the CVs did give her some dialogues that projected her as the most wanted girl in the college.🀒..whatever!!)
And as of Navya, I already know that she shall give into helping Anant.😳 But that's not becoz she matches the illogical "haan boli matlab phasi" conclusion!πŸ˜†
Its just becoz Navya acchi hai....bohot acchi!!!πŸ˜‰

Overall, Me happy with today's episode...coz finally Anant spoke his mind!πŸ‘
And finally I know how he thinks about the feeling that shall soon make him go against his :usools"!πŸ˜‰
Waiting for tomorrow!!
Love,
Ritu

Edited by rituloveskmh - 13 years ago
Love your analysis and agree 100% . I'm really beginning to understand Anant's character and I love how realistic it is. I also loved him and Ranbir's conversation and Anant;s expression at the end of the show. He was like desperate to know how Navya would answer but was trying to act all nonchalant at the same time. I think today's episode was my favourite so far!
Originally posted by aewa

Love your analysis and agree 100% . I'm really beginning to understand Anant's character and I love how realistic it is. I also loved him and Ranbir's conversation and Anant;s expression at the end of the show. He was like desperate to know how Navya would answer but was trying to act all nonchalant at the same time. I think today's episode was my favourite so far!

Yeah, I agree..today's episode was my fav too! I also loved the one at the hospital...and ofcourse the rickshaw episode!!
Thanks for commenting sweetheart!😳
Edited by rituloveskmh - 13 years ago
Hahahaha ''I did not find her to be gorgeous though, but I guess the CVs did give her some dialogues that projected her as the most wanted girl in the college.🀒..whatever!!)''
Sach kaho, I don't find her gorgeous either. She doesn't look good and I don't know why ''everyone'' wants her. However I liked today's episode and your analysis. 

Rina
Yeah today's ep was g8 !!!!!
Anant's character was so opened in that convo with ranbeer
abt his  principle , beliefs and love 

Bt we all know that in coming epi's that might just change. πŸ˜‰

btw love us post  and analyzing style πŸ‘
Edited by ASHZWIN - 13 years ago
Hi Ritzz...thanks again for ur lovely analysis...me was busy so got back here to post now....loved ur take again on ananth today....whatever it is, i guess, Ananth sure is greatly influenced by his family 'principles'...but yet managed to realise that Navya is different....

one thing im not very happy abt is the way these friends are pushing them both... too far, too early?? just asking for ananth's phone number led to so many conclusions by them...of course navya's akwardness cud have been one of teh causes... Ananth shud have fallen for her by himself without these inputs from friends n then realise navya's crush on him....

n poor navya with all her akwardness n shyness is being tested...she is completely lost in her dream world abt Ananth without expecting much from his side i guess, but these friends will make her read too much....as someone in this forum has already said, shes a gem of a person who will help anyone, so helping ananth with his test shud not turn out to be one embarrasing thing for her!

anyways, lets see how the story shapes up...whatever it is,  their jodi really is adorable...both of them have great voices, smiles n even hair!!

love
supria
@Rina - Thanks dear..I agree with you -sonia is surely not that gorgeous..not that the actress is not pretty..its just the way they molded her character made me hate her more!!πŸ˜†
@ashzwin - You right...loved the way Anant expressed himself today1
@Supriya..thanks sweetheart..for all that you have added..I pity Navyaa too..she will help him just becoz she will help anybody. But these friends are surely drawing illogical conclusions..giving way to more awkwardness!πŸ˜•
yes really cvs did a good job now its intresting to watch
gosh ritu...u olwayz speaks ma mind...nw wot shud i say...u r 100% ri8...u said wot i felt...hehehe...i ve nuthin 2 sae...coz u said evrything...πŸ˜†