Pavitra Rishta April 21st Written Update

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Outside

Varsha and Vaishu are talking outside. Varsha says do you really think you saw Dharmesh? Vaishu says I did not get to see his face, but it was Dharmesh, I have known him for 2 years, I could not have mistaken it was him. Dharmesh is walking nearby, and is looking around. He can't see Varsha or Vaishu yet, and neither can they see him. He walks away from that area. Vaishu is telling Varsha that Archu tai thinks I misunderstood it was him, she trusts Madhuri more than me. She says Archana cares about Madhuri and her new kid and not even me and my kid. Varsha says maybe you misunderstood what Archana wanted to say. Vaishu says I knew you would ay this, and Varsha says whatever you think about Dharmesh, tell Satish, he will help you in this matter, and one more thing. Vaishu angrily asks what? Varsha says fix your mood, and let's shop. The two ladies start walking, and they get pretty close to where Dharmesh was standing but they go to another aisle. Shibu too is walking right past Dharmesh and Dharmesh catches him. Shibu is shocked to see Dharmesh here, he tells him we talked yesterday and said you were not in India. Dharmesh says I lied to you. He says I think everything is alright now. Shibu asks Dharmesh why did you lie to me though. Dharmesh says you will not understand, and don't try to think on this matter. Tell me one thing, no one suspected you, right? Shibu says nobody, but Ajit knows now, you said for me to do all of this in front of Ajit, and I did. Dharmesh says you did good. Dharmesh and Shibu start walking together.

Deshmukh House

Savita is in her house and wonders why Manav has not come back yet, he said he would be right back, he may have been stuck in some work, I will wait for him. Archana comes out of the bedroom and comes to baby Sachu to get his medicine and is about to take him somewhere whe n Savita grabs onto Archana, and asks where are you taking him to? Archana says to get him medicines; do you have a problem with that? Savita says you are the problem, I told you not to touch Sachu, why did you? Archana says his medicines are more important than you telling me these things. Savita again grabs Archana and says there is no need for you to worry about Sachu. My Manav has already gone to get his medicine. Archana says Manav will not come. Savita asks who told you. Archana says Manav just called me and said he was busy with some other work, and that's why I am taking Sachu. She takes Sachu and leaves. Savita thinks to herself Archana told me some things and just took Sachu like that. I will not leave her this time. Manav comes in the house, and Savita asks Manav about his work? Manav says there is no toher work that is important than Sachu is to me. Savita says but I just got to know that you are not coming. Manav says who told you that. Savita says your wife told me that you are not coming, and she just took Sachu like that. Manav says don't worry I will find her outside, don't worry, and he leaves. Savita says to herself Archana I have kept tolerating you and you just keep getting on my nerves. Come home, I will teach you a lesson.

Outside at a place with lots of babies and parents

Archana is holding Sachu when Manav comes in with ice cream; Archana stops him and says the doctor has forbidden him. Manav says ok, your kakis has forbidden me and look now he is crying. He starts laughing. Archana carries Sachu and a lady gives him his medicine, baby Sachu is still crying. They then come across some balloons and Archana asks Manav to get a balloon for Sachu. They buy balloons and Archana then asks Manav if they can go see Sulochana aai, I have not told her yet about me becoming a mother. Manav says you still haven't told her yet. Archan says I wanted to tell her at home, you know how much aai's happiness is for me. Archan, Manav, and Sachu all happily go to the Karanjkar House.

Karanjkar House

Vinod comes in the house and sees his Sulochana there. He asks her where is baba. Sulochana says he was a little tired, so he is resting. Vinod says, wow this is strange. Baba never sleeps in the day what has happened to him, his health is fine right, has he gone to the doctor? Sulochana says I keep telling him to see a doctor but he does not listen. Varsha, Vaishu, and Satish all come in the house and Varsha says this is baba's old habit, he won't see the doctor until it gets way too much. Archana comes in the house and sees all of them and gives Sulochana a nice hug. Vaishu looks a bit upset to see Archana there. Archana and Sulochana ask each other how they are doing. They are very happy to see each other. Sulochana says you came alone, where is Manav? Archana is stunned for a second, when Manav comes in the house and seeks Sulochana's blessings. Archana says where Sachu is, Manav says he is playing outside. Sulochana says, wow today Sachin is here too. They all are very happy. Sulochana says I must be lucky today, both my daughters and son in laws have come to visit me today. They all enjoy a good laugh. Vaishu says thet she will get water. She leaces and Varsha looks at Archana and so does Sulochana. Vinod then says so what has brought you here so suddenly today Manav(he is happy though with Manav) Manav says we have come to give you some good news. Sulochana says yes, what? ArMan look a little shy and nervous, but Manav signals to Archana to tell them. Archana says I am going to become a mother. This makes everyone happier. Archana and Sulochana have a nice hug, and so do Manav and Vinod. Varsha says congrats to her sister and hugs her. Manav and Satish hug too. Vinod hugs his younger sister as well. Vaishu comes in the room and asks what happened? Varsha says our elder sister is about to become a mother. Vaishu gets over her anger for Archana and they have a nice hug too. Sulochana says ok; now let me bring some sweets. Satish says no, aai we should have a huge party. All are in agreement. Sulochana says I will be right back. Manav says ok, aai we will head out now. Sulochana says this early? Archana says yes, aai Sachu is playing outside and aai does not know. Sulochana says so you did not tell them you were coming here. Archana says no aai we stopped at a kid store to buy balloons for Sachu, and then we decided to come here. Archana tells Manav I will take Sachu home. Satish stops Manav and says to talk about some business. Manav says ok. Thay all say goodbye.

Deshmukh House

Savita is really angry in her house saying where did she take my Sachu? She lied to me. I have never had to wait this much for anybody; I am really waiting now for Archana to come back. I will not let her go this time. Archana and Sachu enter the house area when a neighbor says to Archana she will take him for a little bit. Archana smiles and says ok. She enters the house alone. Savita is already angry and asks Archana where did you take Sachu? Archana stutters and Savita says why did you lie to me? You said Manav would not come back. What will you gain by doing this? You want to take Sachu away from me? Archana says no, aai. Savita says Sachu is my grandson, and you do not have a relation with him, and don't try to be in his family, or else you will regret it. Archana is looking sad now. Savita says it is very hard to find out what you do. Where did you take him? Archana says I took Sachu to my aai's house. Savita asks why, was there a new wedding for your parents, you will not take him there. If you ever try to touch Sachu again I will break and cut your hand, understand? She angrily leaves the room. Archana is sad, and thinks why this happening to me is, why am I not happy I always wanted aai to hate me and become her old self, but why am I not happy? Archana then sees another Archana in her imagination and she is saying to her because you failed in what you tried to do. The real Archana says what? The other Archana says you can lie to everyone but yourself. You wanting to come here and make aai the real self and hate you has been accomplished. Today, you are pregnant and about to become a mother, and the person who you want to be happy with hates you. The way aai talked to you today you did not like, because aai has never told you how it is to be happy. Tell all of these things to aai, she will be really happy. The imagination Archana leaves and vanishes. Archana says this is true I will need to tell aai this. When she will know that her biggest happiness is about to come she will be really happy. She will be really happy that her son will give her a child. Archana is about to go tell her aai, when she remembers Manav's voice telling her that this is not the right time and when aai gets all better we can tell her. Archana then comes with a conclusion and says if I tell aai then things will get worse, I will regret it then. She then thinks that if I can't tell this to aai directly I can at least give her a hint. She then decides to tell her.

Outside by a car

Manav, Varsha, and Satish are outside. Varsha says Vaishu is still suspicious on if she saw Dharmesh  or if she did not. Satish says it could have been someone else. Varsha says if Madhuri was there then how could it have been someone else? Satish says what do you mean? Varsha says Madhuri was in the same market that Vaishu saw that man. And when Vaishu talked about this to Archana there was a fight between them. Varsha says to Manav that Archana must have told you this right? Manav says Archana has not told me anything about this, maybe she forgot. Varsha says how could she forget such a big thing? Varsha says that Madhuri said she did not know anything about Dharmesh being there, and that Archu tai is supporting her, that is why Vaishu was mad. Manav says I will talks to Archana. If Vaishu said this very surely we should not ignore her. Varsha and Satish nod. Maybe Dharmesh has come back. Satish says if that's what it is it is not good for us. Something would have happened; he would probably want to take revenge for what happened to him. They end the conversation and Satish offers Manav a ride but Manav says he has to go to Ajit's house. They say bye to him. Satish and Varsha leave too.

Deshmukh house
Savita is opening her closet door and taking out her jewelry. She remembers when Manav gave it to her' And she says that it is her best jewelry..because Manav gave it to her. Damodar walks in.. He says that the whole day he will have to listen to Savita talking about jewelry..
Damodar: I got these vegetables..
Savita: Cut them and put them in a spot that you will remember..not me because I will forget..
Damodar: You know Savita, sometimes I think you are acting to forget, to get jewelry
Savita: Everything you see is an act. Because you are one yourself. Leave now'
Archcna comes in with a plate full of food for herself and sits right next to Savita and eats it..
Savita moves but Archana keeps getting in front of her, but eventually Savita leaves.

Precap:

Vandu, Ajit, Rasika and Manav are all at Ajit's house. Vandu is telling Manav and Ajit that both of you are equal to me, Manav is my brother and Ajit is my husband, I can't tolerate you two fighting. Ajit gives Vandu a hard slap. Manav goes to Ajit and Ajit falls down and he grabs his collar very hard. Rasika goes to protect her son. Manav says to Ajit, enough!

Boy, it was a terrible precap! Enjoy the update!

Edited by bhallarox - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
pinkly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the nice update bhallarox. Archana did not tell to her aai that they have not told this good news to Savita.
bhallarox thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkly

Thanks for the nice update bhallarox. Archana did not tell to her aai that they have not told this good news to Savita.

True, that would have made Sulochana worried.
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
bhalla....i'm a bit confused about something in the write up - and also from the other day's precap saying the same thing....

if Archu or Manav haven't told Savita yet about being pregnant...what does this mean then that Savita said to her If you ever try to touch Sachu again I will kill the baby in you, understand?  why would she say that if she doesn't know she is pregnant? 

thanks!!
bhallarox thumbnail

Originally posted by: naava

bhalla....i'm a bit confused about something in the write up - and also from the other day's precap saying the same thing....

if Archu or Manav haven't told Savita yet about being pregnant...what does this mean then that Savita said to her If you ever try to touch Sachu again I will kill the baby in you, understand?  why would she say that if she doesn't know she is pregnant? 

thanks!!

Yes, very soory for that, I will edit it, she meant to say I will break your hand instead of the baby in her stomach. Thanks for letting me know of this error.😊
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhallarox

Yes, very soory for that, I will edit it, she meant to say I will break your hand instead of the baby in her stomach. Thanks for letting me know of this error.😊

whew!! that's a lot better than the other...omg i was scared and very 😡 not only at savita but the cv's for writing such a terrible thing... 😲  i do, of course, care about archana's hand..😆 but it is a small thing in comparison !!

thx !!
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks bhallarox good update.
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely Update..
poojashree thumbnail
well, mujhe to pehele se hi doubt tha, ko woh dharmesh hi hoga 😡,archu didn't tell good news to savitatai, it will caused to her child 's life .agar usne Sacchu ko chune ki koshish ki,to Savita Archu ko dhakel sakti hain ,so, it will casued to  misscarriage 😭.well, i hopes that it will not happen anymore 😊