Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet.melody thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
On tuesday I made Virat my Trump Player.. he got a lottt of points aaj!! πŸ˜ƒ

omg I just keep rewatching his guilty 4 🀣 I love his expressions.. he looks like a cute bacha who just did something he wasn't supposed to πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

byeee aish!!
Edited by sweet.melody - 13 years ago
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Bye Aish πŸ€—

Melody Ji, more than the game itself I was looking forward for a Gauti-Virat hug. 😳 πŸ˜† I wanted Gauti to get 50, and VK should side hug him or something, lekin OUT. :'(
sweet.melody thumbnail
hahaha same here.. i was shouting at the camera guy saying show Virat and Gautiii!!!! that's who we want to see now after the game ended 🀣

and then even when Gayle was walking back.. Gauti was behind him. and Virat came running next to Gauti.. but then the camera angle changed and they both weren't visible anymore ufff

Originally posted by: sweet.melody

On tuesday I made Virat my Trump Player.. he got a lottt of points aaj!! πŸ˜ƒ

omg I just keep rewatching his guilty 4 🀣 I love his expressions.. he looks like a cute bacha who just did something he wasn't supposed to πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

byeee aish!!

Haila link diyo πŸ˜†
BTW did you see Dhoni's wife in CSK vs MI? she looks like she is 17 😲 I mean she is 21 now, he met her in 2007 meaning she was 17 then πŸ˜›
sweet.melody thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Untamed-

Melody Ji, more than the game itself I was looking forward for a Gauti-Virat hug. 😳 πŸ˜† I wanted Gauti to get 50, and VK should side hug him or something, lekin OUT. :'(

same hereee!! I wasn't too worried about who will win.. I just wanted interaction between Gauti and Virat πŸ˜† Awww would have been so cute to see that! When Virat was bowling to Gauti.. I had such a biggg smile on my face πŸ˜†

hahaha same here.. i was shouting at the camera guy saying show Virat and Gautiii!!!! that's who we want to see now after the game ended 🀣

and then even when Gayle was walking back.. Gauti was behind him. and Virat came running next to Gauti.. but then the camera angle changed and they both weren't visible anymore ufff

I knowww...I was like HUG HUG HUG...I wanna see GG VK huggg 🀣 My mom was like πŸ€”

same hereee!! I wasn't too worried about who will win.. I just wanted interaction between Gauti and Virat πŸ˜† Awww would have been so cute to see that! When Virat was bowling to Gauti.. I had such a biggg smile on my face πŸ˜†

Haha that moment I was like VK you better not take his wicket, and GG you better not hit a 4 or 6. πŸ˜†
sweet.melody thumbnail
haan I definitely didn't want Virat to get Gauti out or Gauti to get Virat out 🀣

but haan Gauti ne 4 maar diya Virat ke ek ball pe πŸ˜† I was like hawww Gautiii.. Virat ka economy mess up kardi πŸ˜†

in the match highlights they only have Gayle speaking after match.. not Virat :(

haan I definitely didn't want Virat to get Gauti out or Gauti to get Virat out 🀣

but haan Gauti ne 4 maar diya Virat ke ek ball pe πŸ˜† I was like hawww Gautiii.. Virat ka economy mess up kardi πŸ˜†

in the match highlights they only have Gayle speaking after match.. not Virat :(

Yaaa I was like yeh kya kiya Gauti πŸ˜’ Kisi aur ke ball pe marte, Virat ke ball per kyun?

Give the link na...wanna see his cute smileπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
sweet.melody thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFUh3ssFWv0[/YOUTUBE]

at like 10 mins

i NEED that after match Virat int man!! kaha milega...