Collage On Revathy And Jyothi

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys This Is My First Collage On Revathy And Jyothi😳sorry guys i could not get many pix😕 thats why could nt make the collage properly

Edited by doot - 13 years ago
Wow Dear So lovely pictures  and creations👏,Please make more and make this forum active😃.I too want to be active dear.😳
Originally posted by krithikas

Wow Dear So lovely pictures  and creations👏,Please make more and make this forum active😃.I too want to be active dear.😳

sure dear lets all join our hands to make this forum active😳........................wats ur name😳...............i am preethi😳
Originally posted by doot

sure dear lets all join our hands to make this forum active😳...wats ur name😳...i am preethi😳
Hi Preeti😃,my name is Krithika.😃

I am great fan of bidaai PS hindi version😳,i am more active in bidaai forum😃 ,but i want PS thread also to be active.😃

Let us invite all our friends here.🤗
Originally posted by krithikas

Hi Preeti😃,my name is Krithika.😃

I am great fan of bidaai PS hindi version😳,i am more active in bidaai forum😃 ,but i want PS thread also to be active.😃

Let us invite all our friends here.🤗

hai keerthi...yes yaar lets all invite many frnds n make this forum active😳
Wrong Post

Edited by Mythily2 - 13 years ago
Hi Preeti, My Name Is Mythily.

I Am Great Fan Kinshuk And Parul (KinRul) Of Bidaai And Love RagVir Couple In The Hindi Version, I Still Visit Bidaai Forum, I So Want PS Thread Also To Be Active.
Originally posted by Mythily2

Hi Preeti, My Name Is Mythily.

I Am Great Fan Kinshuk And Parul (KinRul) Of Bidaai And Love RagVir Couple In The Hindi Version, I Still Visit Bidaai Forum, I So Want PS Thread Also To Be Active.

come on lets all become active member of PS😉
hey preethi its nice idea hmm i am fan of bidaai so watching again but i promise it has nice story line