Ranvir ko mera salam...!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow mindblowing episode yaar...it had absolutely everything that a good episode needs...AnYA were sooo cute😳 basketball wala scene was just adoreable☺️
we also got to know about ananth's feelings and for the first time in the show both Ananth and Navya seem to be on the same stage...which is having feelings for each other but not admitting them...😳
but no problems iak na iak din tu admit karna hai pera gai...bacchay abhi kacchay hai na...πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
ajj ka epi main everyone gave their best..even harry was okayπŸ˜•
but the Best bit was Ranvir...wow wat a friend..agar anaa wala kuch dino main ananth ko pyaar ho gaya tu iska credit Ranvir ko jatah hai...kya speech da meri yaar...ananth ki tu ankha khool di...πŸ˜† 
wow dude keep rocking...πŸ˜‰
wats with the looks Ananth's giving Navya...man he's killing me...its just unresistable...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Edited by -Ammie- - 12 years ago
Agree wid u ammie
credit to ranvir ko hi jaega..πŸ˜†

Epi was gud but d best part was anant also felt 4 navya 😳
n d way he was luking at navya 😍 haye kya luk thi yaar
Originally posted by zayra_love

Agree wid u ammie
credit to ranvir ko hi jaega..πŸ˜†

Epi was gud but d best part was anant also felt 4 navya 😳
n d way he was luking at navya 😍 haye kya luk thi yaar

i knowww...i have watched that looking part about a million times and still going lol...he looks at her soo cutely...evrytime i watch it m like awwwβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†
guess i'll never get sick of it...seriously waiting for the teaching bit...*day dreams*Day DreamingDay Dreaming
Even i m w8ng 4 dat teaching part 😍
hope it happens 2day
u r ri8 ammie...da epi was ossam...nd ranvir was wow in yest epi...i lyked harry 2...ol in ol...a nyc nd cutee epi...