Anant's sis...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

i knew it that the guests are coming to see Anant's sis (whats her name?? can sum 1 tell me is it Nimisha or?)  i knew it that its her rishta when her mom says to her or actually when she says to Anant that she has been told to skip/bunk her college so i had a doubt that its her rishta but when their dadaji was also started hiding it from Anant so i thought that its his rishta thank God its not his but i felt bad for Anant's sis as she is not ready na so what do u all think what will she say to the boy yes or no

Her name is Nimisha..

Even i felt bad 4 her coz shez basically nt ready 4 a marriage.. n wonder y d elders wer hidin dis matter frm anant n nimi..πŸ€”

Well cumin 2 d choice part.. i don think so nimi has any choice left.. prolly she'll be made 2 accept.. a forced relation.. πŸ˜’

Originally posted by nami2811

Her name is Nimisha..

Even i felt bad 4 her coz shez basically nt ready 4 a marriage.. n wonder y d elders wer hidin dis matter frm anant n nimi..πŸ€”

Well cumin 2 d choice part.. i don think so nimi has any choice left.. prolly she'll be made 2 accept.. a forced relation.. πŸ˜’

yeah agreee with you😭😭😭poor nimi😭😭

agree with @nami2811...and then maybe on the enagagement day AnYa would do something to stop the marriage...hopefully!!

Originally posted by -Ammie-

agree with @nami2811...and then maybe on the enagagement day AnYa would do something to stop the marriage...hopefully!!

πŸ€” yeah you are right maybe anaya do somethink for stop nimi marriage
shez reli vry young 2 get married...dunno y r her family want hr 2 marry...der vl b sum reason behind it...nd it vl b reveald soon...basically she shud say no...but dis vl nt happen...coz SBS showed hr engagement...