Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Appreciation for sns team

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
My reason for applauding them  is because they work hard, they have banked episodes, n that is not easy to do. We all know that sns team has gone to switzerland yet they have managed to do the episodes for this week n probably next. Well done

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Well done to the Saathiya cast and crew for filming 2 weeks in advance before going to Switzerland for more filming, must have worked long hours to do this. 

Also Suk very soon they will be giving us hour long episodes, don't know if this is delivered as soon as May but that's coming up too, so the hours will be longer, I hope all of them are well compensated for this hard work.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Well done to the Saathiya cast and crew for filming 2 weeks in advance before going to Switzerland for more filming, must have worked long hours to do this. 

Also Suk very soon they will be giving us hour long episodes, don't know if this is delivered as soon as May but that's coming up too, so the hours will be longer, I hope all of them are well compensated for this hard work.

Agree Nafisa it will be long hours for the team so they do deserve recognition
Bhumika18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
totally agree... hats off to them. They work hard 👏
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i hope the switexerland trip will bring a new  change in the show they must be appreciated
Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah suk that need to get applauded but i think they usually shoot episodes in week or two week advance as episodes need to get for production process later on like editing and compositing so i think they do things in advance in their usual schedule also

avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Hats off to the team for their hard work. Competition is tough. The actors must be under a lot of pressure.

Hope they come up with awonderful track!
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
👍🏼 must agree... Actually the show has become a bit more interesting... Now only if it would move a bit faster. Hopefully the hour change will be good n we get more power packed episodes. Can't wait to see the plot for Swiss. I hope the do a real Gopi makeover... No sari! And let ahem fall on his knees...
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Ok appreciation they deserve, bt y they are nt showing something good y al the time same aham angry gopi silent rashi planing.
Hope swis track wil hv some gud epis for us
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I like seeing ahem on the screen -  But I what good gohem scene tooo.    I was so sick of Rashi and urmil  - I will even take a angry ahem scene.