BV WU: 22nd April '11

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]  

Part 1: 
Basant was talking 2 bhairo n asking abt anandi n jag n get 2 know that jag hvnt reached thr, shyam decide 2 go thr 4 support. Next morning shyam reached thr n find both of them worried n console them n enquire abt jag , bhairo told him that its almost 2 days n he's unreachable n then shyam called his college n get 2 noe that he's frm coll. n hvnt given a leave application at yet n ask bhairo 2 call him again, thr jag was taking care of gauri n expressing his love for her n after a while got call frm bhairo n after asking he lied that he dnt get ticket, he consulted docs thr n thy r giving her gud medi, this makes bhairo angry n he scolds him, shyam confirmed abt the tickets n get 2 noe that jag was lying, bhairo n sumitra were very upset. 

Part 2: 

All were waiting for them at home n thy reached, DS ask sumitra to tk gud cre of anandi n ask bhairo to call jag n also tk his side but bhairo make his point that jag is a changed person n he dnt cre 4 his family, anandi speaks that she knew he will nt come n walks frm thr , all were shocked n worried. 

Part 3: 

Jag takes gauri back home n thr landlady welcomes them n ask 2 eat healthy food, thr DS ask sumitra 2 give anandi gud , healthy food in her room.     

Precap: Anandi told phooli abt jag.
Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really nice episode...

Great acting by the ensemble cast...specially Bhairon !! he did an amazing job today...his emotions of a heartbroken dad came out very well...touching !

Jagya-Gauri as usual rocked !! love them...Jagya seems to be having a "Split Personality", thats how I feel...on one hand I hate him for treating his family like he does - a total villain and on the other hand he is so caring and loving towards Gauri 😳 which I adore, he is so damn cute in those scenes...any which ways both the sides are keeping me hooked onto this show, Thanks Jagya/Jagat you made this show interesting 😆...love him or hate him but one cannot ignore him...Shashank should win all awards next year according to me for portrayal of such a conniving/confused character ! kudos..

For a change Kunda Tai was not loud...she was sweet today...

As expected DS taking her laadesar's side...next week should be fun...Bhairon-Jagya confrontation...cant wait...

No matter what...BV is high on drama ! at least I am loving it...
Riamonk thumbnail
what will phooli tell Anandi now..I knew it for past five years, but didn't tell you? and by the way, where is Lal Singh..If he was there, Bhairav will not destroy the hospital/clinic...villagers would have a gud doctor...Singh family wud have known the truth..may be Mumabi mafia kidnapped him 😃 and threatened CV to tell us 😆
divmath thumbnail
Originally posted by: Riamonk

what will phooli tell Anandi now..I knew it for past five years, but didn't tell you? and by the way, where is Lal Singh..If he was there, Bhairav will not destroy the hospital/clinic...villagers would have a gud doctor...Singh family wud have known the truth..may be Mumabi mafia kidnapped him 😃 and threatened CV to tell us 😆

🤣 🤣 yeahhh Lal Singh has been kidnapped or patha nahin kahan gayab ho gaya...4 line ke bhashan deke he vanished...😆 he wasn't even present at the MBBS graduation party  !! you know BV is like a magic show...and the CV's are the great magicians...who can put even David Copperfield to shame..😆😆
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: divmath

Really nice episode...

Great acting by the ensemble cast...specially Bhairon !! he did an amazing job today...his emotions of a heartbroken dad came out very well...touching !

Jagya-Gauri as usual rocked !! love them...Jagya seems to be having a "Split Personality", thats how I feel...on one hand I hate him for treating his family like he does - a total villain and on the other hand he is so caring and loving towards Gauri 😳 which I adore, he is so damn cute in those scenes...any which ways both the sides are keeping me hooked onto this show, Thanks Jagya/Jagat you made this show interesting 😆...love him or hate him but one cannot ignore him...Shashank should win all awards next year according to me for portrayal of such a conniving/confused character ! kudos..

As expected DS taking her laadesar's side...next week should be fun...Bhairon-Jagya confrontation...cant wait...

yes divya i agree, u simply cannot ignore jagya, actually he is the one who is running the show, at this point he is the most interesting character in bv, we all keep on guessing as to what jagya will do next ,
and shashank is portraying it  brilliantly, the drama is getting really interesting
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
2 days and his uncaring doctor son wont even answer his phone calls; that too in the time of a medical emergency -bhairav must be so angry ,heartbroken ..sad,a father should never have to bear such an ungrateful son...
He even shouted at dadisa when she tried to find  excuses for jagya not calling,its good he plans to go to mumbai ,finally the truth wil be out-maybe kundatai will tell "jagat aur uski biwi yehin rehthe hain" to bhairav...🤔
Good that anandi is under no illusions that jagya will come back- its about time she stops waiting for him and start thinking about her own future ...
divmath thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjyo

2 days and his uncaring doctor son wont even answer his phone calls; that too in the time of a medical emergency -bhairav must be so angry ,heartbroken ..sad,a father should never have to bear such an ungrateful son...
He even shouted at dadisa when she tried to find  excuses for jagya not calling,its good he plans to go to mumbai ,finally the truth wil be out-maybe kundatai will tell "jagat aur uski biwi yehin rehthe hain" to bhairav...🤔
Good that anandi is under no illusions that jagya will come back- its about time she stops waiting for him and start thinking about her own future ...

@Bold - AMEN Jyo...I hope and pray she does just that...I dont want to see Anandi's pratishodh...main apne pathi ko wapas laaongi, main apne pathi ke liye kuch bhi karoongi...mera sindoor, mera suhaag etc etc etc which is plain STUPIDITY !!!  Instead Anandi should stand up on her own, start studying again and do something substantial in life walk with head held high...may be run the village hospital or become an IAS officer... become "Something" and get out of that good beendni mode for christ's sake...
Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

A well directed episode with the right amount of melodrama and some commendable acting by Anoop Soni. This guy doesn't need dialogues to convey his feelings he's just so good. Also have to give due credit to Shashank to portray his character so well that he can get people to hate him.

Dr. lair seems to have completed his quota of convincing excuses. His excuse for not getting tickets was so lame. Anyone could easily track that lie. Anyway can't wait for next week when the cat's going to be out of the bag and this web of his lies all falls hard on him.  He needs to grow up and take responsibility for his actions.

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divmath

Really nice episode...

yeah divi ,pakka split personality  hai yeh jagya/jagath ka combo pack 😆 -hate his behaviour towards his family yet his scenes with gauri are  completely believable - true shashank is doing a fabulous job👍🏼 - all shifty eyed when lying to bhairav but turns on the charm with gauri...
I too  liked this toned down version of kunda tai ,even yesterday when she was praying while asking jagat about coffee was funny😆..
yeah next week dhamakedaar hoga...😍.can't wait...wondering if gauri will find out  jagat's jagya truth  or will it be just bhairav finding out accidently through kunda tai... 🤔
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
jagya makes the absolute WORST kind of a doctor btw..bhairon was outstanding in the episode today..the frustration,the agony,the pain..every single emotion u can see literally pouring out of him..fr tht matter,even pratyusha wid her single dialogue managed to make me sit up n notice her..