Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Roli to marry Prem in Sasural Simar Ka

Roli to marry Prem in Sasural Simar Ka

ColorsSasural Simar Ka to see a twist in the tale in its coming episodes...

ColorsSasural Simar Ka is already seeing some high points with Simar (Deepika Samson) disappearing from the wedding and Roli (Avika Gor) taking her place in the Mandap. But the biggest twist is yet to come.

A source says, "As Simar has gone for the final auditions of Chak Dhoom Dhoom, Roli is in the wedding attire. In the coming episodes there will be a major high point when Roli will take the pheras with Prem (Shoaib Ibrahim) as Simar fails to reach the Mandap on time. This will remain a secret between Roli, Simar and Bua (Himani Shivpuri) as eventually the bidaai will take place of Simar."

We also hear that the whole sequence was reshot as the creative team had added the twist at the last minute.

Watch all the twists and turns in the coming episodes of ColorsSasural Simar Ka.

Reporter and Author: Ranjini Nair

https://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/10055-roli-to-marry-prem-in-sasural-simar-ka.htm

.Tanya. thumbnail
Sasural Simar Ka celebrations

Seems like the wedding track has worked its magic for Sasural Simar Ka on Colors, the show recently garnered a TRP of 3 and that called for a celebration.

The cast and crew got together an organized a party on the sets of the show. Producer Rashmi Sharma too surprised the team with a cake, we give you a sneak peak of the celebrations.

An elated Prem aka Shoaib Ibrahim says, "I feel on top of the world. The climbing TRP's are proof that hard work and team spirit really works. We are a great team and this success is equally shared and celebrated by the entire team."

An equally excited Simar aka Dipika Samson quips, "The good TRP's are a motivation for all of us. It feels good that our hard work is paying off. It was fun celebrating the success of our show with the entire team."

Roli aka Avika Gor smiles, "My aim is that the show should reach 6 TRP. We will have a bigger party once we achieve out target."

Surendra aka Asheish Roy adds, "This was bound to happen-our producer Rashmi Sharma had promised us this. Hard working team, excellent actors and a creative producer- it is an unbeatable combination. And this is just the beginning. I am proud to be a part of Sasural Simar Ka."

Mataji aka Jayati Bhatia states, "We had planned a celebration on the sets but we were unaware that our producer Rashmi Sharma too had planned to surprise us with a cake. Shoaib had his roza so he could not eat the cake, so we had another celebration in the evening where he ate to his hearts content. We danced and made merry. All of us are still reeling under the effect of Roli marrying Prem and you can expect a lot of more drama in upcoming episodes. We are trying to give a message through the show that one small lie can lead to a life changing disaster. Bua, Simar and Roli will now have to swallow their own bitter pill."

We wish the team of Sasural Simar Ka on their achievement.
Dipika Samson's perfect pose with hubby...

TellyBuzz brings you the exclusive picture of Dipika and her husband Raunak Mehta...

.Tanya. thumbnail
Avika Gor: Not setting trend of underage marriages

Fourteen year old Avika Gor has turned the tables around in her show Sasuraal Simar Ka. After the shocking twist of her character Roli being married to the protagonist Prem, the trp and drama both have undergone a huge change. Thrilled that her show is doing well, Avika talks about child marriage, leading the show and upcoming twists. Read on.

Sasuraal Simar Ka really shocked the audiences with the twist of Roli being married off to Prem instead of Simar. No wonder it got a boost in trps with this interesting drama. What was your reaction when you learnt of this twist?
This twist was a shock not only for the audiences but to everyone on the show too. I was shocked when I heard that we would be shooting such a scene as I had already shot the part when Simar gets married to Prem. Few days later, the production team told me that they have changed the story and now Roli will be married to Prem instead. It was a big deal and it could have gone either way. I am glad the audiences accepted this dramatic change in the story. As for Trps, well I don't focus on them so I don't worry about them. But I am told the trps did rise and I am happy about it as they do matter. More and more people are now watching Sasuraal Simar Ka.

What kind of reaction have you been getting from people?
Most of them who meet me, like when I went to my cousin's house in Nasik, people who met me wanted to know what will happen to Roli now. What will she do next? They were shocked that how could this happen. I guess most people expected Simar to come to the mandap at the 11th hour but she doesn't so it was astonishing and totally unexpected. I tell them I don't know and will do what the writers want me to.

There were reports that as Roli is married to Prem, now you have become the lead of the show instead of Simar aka Dipika. Comment.
Well, I don't think so. The story of Sasuraal Simar Ka is about two sisters and the track focuses on both sisters. In any television show, parallel stories and tracks keep the interest level of the audiences and it is not just the protagonists who get the prominence always. This is a team work and we all get importance in the show.

You seem to be setting a trend of underage marriages on television. How old is Roli?
Roli is 18 years old, so there is no case of underage marriage [laughs]. I am not setting any trend. In Balika Vadhu, it was the core topic of the show but that is not the case here. Both shows have totally different topics and characters. Perhaps no one was talking of Roli's marriage and she got married, so this topic has come up.

Would you say that child actors over shadow their older counterparts as you were more popular as the current Anandi aka Pratyusha and here too you got married to the hero?
It wouldn't be fair to say so. If the older counterparts act well and connect with the audiences then the show and character both work. Whoever works hard, gets due results. As for Balika Vadhu, it is doing well now so I think their hard work has paid off. 

How has your experience been on the show role and who do you jell with the most?
I am the baby on the show and everyone pampers me a lot. Playing the role of Roli has been fun as I started off with a fun character, who was into serials and spoke about them all the time. And with this new twist, she has matured overnight and become more serious. Earlier I had loose hair and now I have a side plait. So there have been many changes in my character. I am glad to have found two variations in the same show. As for my costars, everyone including Dipikadidi, my brother, mother on the show are close to me. We are good friends. Even Prem and others from the sasuraal family are nice to me. The elders help me in my studies as well as acting.

You recently walked the ramp at the fashion week. How was the experience?
This is the second year that I did the rampwalk for Anu and Shashi Ranjan. This year it was for Beti organization and I was proud to be associated with a campaign against female feoticide. Being a girl, I want to help in anyway I can. I walked the ramp with my dad and felt great about it.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Avika-Gor-Not-setting-trend-of-underage-marriages&aid=3134 Edited by gaurav_fan - 12 years ago
.Tanya. thumbnail
 Simar's Nirjala Upvaas for Prem in Sasural Simar Ka!
It's time for some more drama in Sasural Simar Ka on Colors in the upcoming episodes. Prem (Shoaib Ibrahim) will smash the dahi handi on Janmashtami and Simar (Dipika Samson) will take a day's fast on the occasion of Teej

A close source from the sets has informed, "Simar has been facing problems in her Sasural and she wants to make things better. However, currently it is celebration time for the Bharadwaj family on the show. Everybody will be excited to see Prem break the sacred dahi handi on the occasion of Janmashtami. Furthermore in the upcoming episodes Simar will observe Nirjala Upvaas (a day's fast without food and water) for Prem on the occasion of Teej. During the fast Mataji (Jayati Bhatia) will allot Simar tasks like cooking kaleva (food for puja) and preventing the akhand diya from getting extinguished. Simar will perform all the tasks perfectly and Mataji will be impressed. After this sequence viewers will see Mataji and Simar bonding with each other."
On the other hand Jayati Bhatia said, "Yes, soon Mataji will give a lot of tasks to Simar and she will have to prove herself. But you have to wait and watch to find out if she can perform the tasks or not".
Well, our best wishes for Simar that she manages impress Prem too!

.Tanya. thumbnail
Simar taken to task
In tonight's episode of Colors' Sasural Simar Ka, Simar (Dipika Samson) will keep a fast on Teej for her husband Prem and Mataji (Jayati Bhatia) will give her some tasks to complete like cooking prasad for puja and watching the akhand diya. Simar will unrelentingly perform them all though she fasts without food or water and it will impress Mataji totally.
Edited by gaurav_fan - 12 years ago
.Tanya. thumbnail

Sahil Anand quits Sasural Simar Ka...

Sahil Anand quits Sasural Simar Ka...

Sahil Anand will no more be seen in Colors Sasural Simar Ka...

Sahil Anand aka Suryendar Bharadwaj ofColorsSasural Simar Ka is apparently not happy with his ongoing track in the show and the latest we hear is that the actor has decided to leave the show.

According to a source, "Sahil was upset with the way his character was developed in the show and hence has decided to leave. It was a mutual decision taken with the consent of Production House."

When TellyBuzz contacted, Sahil said "Yes, I am leaving the show and it was a mutual decision. Actually I am going out of the country due to some personal reasons."

Sahil's character is presently shown to be out of town in show.

Let's see how the creatives shape up the character in future...

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Saranya Valsarajan
Manish guffaws, Avika laughs
Colors' show Sasural Simar Ka will witness yet another twist in the upcoming episodes, which will spice up the whole track as there will be new entry in the show. 

Handsome actor Manish Raisinghani, who was last seen in STAR One's Rang Badalti Odhani, will play Mataji's grandson Siddhanth who was disowned by the family. Here is Manish talking about his role and more.

"I am glad to get an opportunity to play this role. It is a good and challenging role which I haven't played. After Rang Badalti Odhani, I was on break and suddenly I got a call from Pawansir and he told me about the character which was very exciting. Sasural Simar Ka is numbers five on television today which prompted me to give a look test and thus I got selected for this role."

Talking about his character, he says, "His name is Siddhanth, who Mataji's grandson but few years ago, due to some difference of opinion between her and him, she had disowned him. Now, he is back as a successful business tycoon. My entry will surely spice up the track."

Manish was shocked to hear that he would be paired opposite Avika Gor who plays Roli. "Firstly, I couldn't believe that I would be opposite the Balika Vadhu, little Anandi. But when it was confirmed, I was shocked and I laughed. Later, I was convinced by the production team as she is shown as a 18-year old girl in the show, so it's fine."

Today he was his first day on the sets of the show and he says, "I have joined the crew and met Avika too. We discussed our age difference as well. In real life, I could adopt her, since she is just 14-years-old. Moreover, we calculated that she is 43.5% younger to me – it is just amazing."

Watch out for Manish's entry on 20th September in Sasural Simar Ka every Monday to Friday at 7.30 pm only on Colors.

Dipika Samson's marriage in trouble'

Dipika Samson's marriage in trouble'

After a three year old marriage,Dipika files for divorce...

The year begins with rumours about celebrity link-ups.

Dipika Samson, better known as Simar ofColorsSasural Simar Ka, is going through a tough time in her marriage life.

According to our source, "Dipika Samson's three years of marriage with Raunak Mehta is on the rocks. If sources are to be believed, Dipika is filing for divorce. While the exact reason for the split remains unknown, sources suggest that it could be due to her closeness with co-actor Shoaib Ibrahim."

Dipika retorts, "We are celebrities and rumours like these spread like wildfire. Shoaib is a really good friend, that's it. As for my divorce, it's a personal issue and I wouldn't like to comment on it." 

Whatever the reason may be, it seems like the year has not been a good start for the actress.

Author: Sharat Kumar

Nimisha Vakharia to enter Colors' Sasural Simar Ka

Nimisha Vakharia to enter Colors' Sasural Simar Ka

After the grey shade in Ram Milaye, vibrant and fun-loving Manorjan will soon enter Sasural.

Nimisha Vakharia, presently seen in Zee TV's Ram Milaye Jodi, will enter Colors Sasural Simar Ka as Manoranjan, Jayati Bhatia's younger sister.

We contacted Nimisha who confirmed the news. "Yes I am entering the show. I will be playing the character of Manoranjan, Jayati's younger sister. She is very funny and light hearted. At this point I don't know much about my track and how it's going to proceed, but I love the character."

Nimisha Vakharia will enter the show next week.

Author: Sharat Kumar