|| Sasural Simar Ka Articles Archive || - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago

Rosid-Roli: The hottest jodi

Manish Raisinghani and Avika Gaur, best remembered as Anandi of Balika Vadhu, star as Siddhanth aka Rosid and Roli in Sasural Simar Ka (SSK) and have sent the TRPs soaring because of their chemistry of late. The show otherwise might have seen ups and downs on the TRP charts, but the audiences have reacted very well to this jodi.

Considering their unusual pairing on screen as well as off screen, with Avika being 14 and Manish being 33 in real life, they essay roles which require them to be 18 and 23 respectively. "The unusual aspect has worked wonders for us," says Manish. Fans have also made music videos of their scenes from the show, with romantic tracks to go along with it and shared online.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/channels/showbiz/tv-guide/rosid-roli-hottest-jodi-716

PKYEK Sukirti Kandpal dating Rishabh Jain not Manish Raisinghani

There were rumors that Sukirti Kandpal who was last seen in vampire-based show Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani (PKYEK) is dating actor Manish Raisinghani who is presently playing the role of Siddhant in Colors Sasural Simar Ka.

However, Sukriti Kandpal denied dating rumors with Manish she further said that she does know Manish Raisinghani. It is true that Sukriti is dating someone but he is not Manish his name is Rishabh Jain. Sukriti Kandpal didn't gave more information about her someone special. However, Rishabh Jain lives in south Mumbai and drives Red Ferrari.

Besides her personal life, Sukirti Kandpal is very secure about her professional life. After Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani, Sukrti is on leave at present but she is looking for a good project.

Manish Raisinghani: Sports keeps me fit

Body
Fitness –
 "Fitness is being at your best physically, mentally and emotionally, as they are interrelated. I do not go to the gym regularly. I prefer freehand workouts more than weights. I play outdoor sports at least thrice a week, which is a cardio exercise and saves me from aimlessly running on the treadmill. It also keeps my body lean and muscular. I love outdoor and adventure sports. Playing a sport is a fun way to being fit. In case I feel the need to workout but don't have the time, I climb up 8 floors. 

Diet – Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day and my mom makes a lavish one for me. I get to choose between omelettes, parathas, sandwiches, dosa-idli and cornflakes along with juice. Lunch is vegetables and rotis and if I am home, it is accompanied with lassiand pickle. Dinner is the simplest meal - dal and rice.

Mind
Mind is the most important aspect of fitness. A genuine heart felt smile is more precious than a six pack abs, especially in a place like Mumbai. Stress finds you more easily than you find pure air to breathe! 

It is said 'when duty is your desire it is a delight' I am lucky to have my duty as my desire. I love all that I do and am always relaxed.. I keep exploring and learning new things and that's my way of unwinding. The best way to cope with stress is to dodge it. We don't realise that problems are solved by solving them and not by stressing. I relax by playing a game, going for a walk and then get back to the problem with a whole new perspective and conquer it. 

My hobbies include playing sports, kickboxing and gaming. Potography has given me a new perspective to derive extraordinary beauty out of the most ordinary looking things.

Spirit
Spirituality means being in touch with ones inner self. It's one way to keep the child like quality alive and keep that simplicity and enthusiasm going on forever! I love to live life by celebrating and enjoying all that I do and make the most out of every moment. I pray every night before going to bed. I am a reiki healer and practice it as its rejuvenating."

Avika Gor in 'Tezz' !

Avika Gor, popularly known as Anandi of Balika Vadhu and now Roli of  Colors 'Sasural Simar ka' will be seen playing a character role in Bollywood's upcoming flick 'Tezz'.

According to our source-"Avika will play an important character in the upcoming bollywood flick Tezz starring Ajay DevgnAnil Kapoor,Sonam Kapoor,  Kangna Ranaut. She will be seen in two to three scenes which are vital to the storyline. The story is about a train which is hijacked  by terrorists and Avika plays Boman Irani's daughter  who is traveling alone in the train. Boman is the train controller who will be in contact with his daughter only through her phone."

We contacted Avika who told Tellybuzz -"Yes I am playing Boman Irani's daughter who is around 13- 14 years old girl and has a new cell phone. I have very cute scenes with Boman Irani. I loved working with Priyadarshanji "

Tellybuzz wishes Avika all the best with her Bollywood endeavor !

Avika Gor wants to work as Priyadarshan's assitant

TV actress Avika Gor, who became popular for her role as Anandi in "Balika Vadhu", was so impressed with director Priyadarshan during the shooting of "Tezz" that she now wants to become his assistant.

"I have always admired Priyadarshan as a director and Anil Kapoor as an actor. Priyadarshan is a well-known director and I shot for around six days with him and it was really an eye opener. I am now thinking of turning an assistant director to Priyadarshan," said Avika in a statement.

Earlier, she was seen in Shahid Kapoor starrer "Paathshala".

"Tezz" also stars Ajay Devgn, Kangana Ranaut and Sameera Reddy. It releases April 27.

"The entire experience of working in 'Tezz' was wonderful. The entire unit was sweet to me. I also met Sonam Kapoor, who appreciated me as an actor. It feels good to be appreciated by actresses like Sonam. I also had few scenes with Boman Irani and Mohanlal, which taught me a lot," she said.

http://www.filmitown.com/2012/04/13/avika-gor-wants-to-work-as-priyadarshans-assitant/

Avika Gor is Manish Raisinghani's muse!

TOI NEWS: Thirty-year-old Manish Raisinghani, who was initially apprehensive about pairing up with 14-year-old Avika Gor because of the big age difference, seems to be getting along with the gal now.

They have not only become off-screen buddies but the onscreen chemistry is also working for the show. Manish has taken up photography as a hobby and Gor has become his muse. However, clicking Avika wasn't a conscious move but just a part of him clicking everybody on the set. So did Avika consent easily? "She is one hell of a sport and is up and ready for everything.

Jokes apart, I did ask her parents for permission as she is a child, and they happily obliged. Ironically, both Avika and I struggled for a week to get glycerine for one particular picture which usually is the easiest thing available to all of us on the set. I had seen something similar on the net a while back and when I saw Avika crying during the scene, it just occurred to me that I can do something on those lines," says the actor. Well, what about holding an exhibition of your precious photographs, Manish?

http://www.youthcanvas.com/2011/12/09/avika-gor-is-manish-raisinghani%E2%80%99s-muse/

Avika Gor and her fun filled work mantra!

You may have seen this lovely little girl shedding loads of tears in Colors' Balika Vadhu, and presently she is busy doing the same in Sasural Simar Ka aired on the same channel!

The guess is absolutely correct, we are indeed talking of Avika Gor aka Anandi akaRoli! This bubbly girl is enjoying her successful stint on TV and feels lucky about getting such wonderful shows. Unlike others who feel all discharged, exhausted and fatigued after facing camera for hours, Avika stands total opposite to it. On the contrary she enjoys her work with fun and keeps herself busy playing pranks on the cast and crew of the show.

Her partner in crime happens to be her onscreen husband Siddharth aka Manish Raisinghania. As per a source, "Recently Avika and Siddharth sprinkled water on other actors while they were busy shooting and while everyone got shocked, these pranksters had a hearty laugh". Other than playing pranks they even love playing indoor and outdoor games.  

Avika asserts, "I love playing cricket because the entire cast moves outside the sets in their costumes and enjoys the game. Furthermore, my favorite indoor games are Uno, carom and cards. Being the youngest of all in the team, I keep on batting even after getting out. It's great fun".

Now we too can see how much fun you have on the sets Avika and this mantra of yours is really great!

Avika Gor & Manish Raisinghani are study buddies

Apart from essaying the male lead opposite a much younger Avika Gor in Colors' Sasural Simar Ka, Manish Raisinghani shares a unique relationship with the girl off screen too.

The engineer-turned-actor (currently pursuing web designing and computer programming) and Gor, a class ninth student, are study buddies. Both of them are passionate about their studies and bring books along on the sets and can often be seen studying together. Manish says, "It's quite fun to be paired opposite someone who is half my age. Avika is full of life and a chatterbox. She's an extremely inquisitive person. And the best part is that is she loves her job the way I do! We like studying together and keep motivating each other." When asked about how people react to this odd pairing, the actor says, "We still haven't had many scenes together but I am sure people will find it quite refreshing as her character will tone down the aggressiveness of my character." Well, this is quite a fun off-screen bonding!

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-10-18/tv/30289760_1_avika-gor-study-sasural-simar-ka

Balika Vadhu's Anandi Avika Gor debuts in Kalpana Lajmi's next

Anandi Avika Gor has been signed by Kalpana Lajmi. Little Anandi who stole hearts in the TV blockbuster Balika Vadhu has grown up and been signed to play the lead in a heroine-oriented film. For fi ve years, National Award winner Kalpana Lajmi had put her life on hold as she nursed her ailing partner Dr Bhupen Hazarika who had a bypass operation and was battling advancing age. It was a 40-year partnership between Kalpana and Bhupen, a relationship that had started when she was just 17 years old and he was in his 40s! Dr Hazarika passed away in November and this January a Padma Vibhushan was bestowed on him posthumously. Instead of mourning endlessly,  alpana has put all her positive energies into concentrating on her vastly neglected filmmaking career. Kalpana has two films up her sleeve: one, a tender story on a 17-year-old girl. That's the one Avika Gor has bagged and this will mark her debut in feature films.

There is another film that's brewing which will be based on the blood-curdling murder of actress Priya Rajvansh who was filmmaker Chetan Anand's special woman for decades. Anand's sons were arrested for the murder (allegedly committed over a property dispute) and are currently out on bail. There's an interesting Jessica Lal kind of angle out there and it has caught the eye of Kalpana Lajmi who has a perceptive nose for substantial stories. Of course, nothing beats Kalpana's own curious story of l'affaire Bhupen Hazarika!

"I am a dreamer & I dream large, big & king-size!" - Manish Raisinghani blogs

Hey guys,

Well guys, today I would like to share my little small journey with all you lovely people out there. It just takes me into the whole flashback thingi with all those memorable experiences and situations which has made me what I am!

I was born & brought up in Ajmer. I was a super naughty and mischievous kid. I would bully other kids & boss over them. The number of pranks I have played are too many & the count is still on... ask my co-stars!  I studied from class 8 onwards in Pune & did my engineering from there as well. In fact even my modeling phase started from Pune. I took part in an inter-college festival & was spotted as a potential while wlaking the ramp. Thus, Grasim happened for me! 

I was groomed & trained for the runway. It proved lucky for me & I won three titles besides runner up- Most photogenic, Best smile & Best dressed male. It had never happened before in Grasim's history so it was quite an achievement.  Then I obviously came to the city of dreams - Mumbai. 

I still pursued my engineering back in Pune & travelled back & forth daily to balance my studying & modeling. Those were crucial and struggling days where I would have to shell out at least 100Rs. a day for travelling etc. My pocket was not very sufficient then, & the train journeys were tiresome. Engineering being a demanding line to study was becoming tougher, with the nonstop submissions, assignments, journal work, tests, finals etc. Somehow, I managed giving my all to both by juggling them & after modeling in Mumbai, I went to Turkey. I was based there for a year, doing international brands. After that, I came back to Mumbai where Balaji happened for me, starting with 'Kahin Kisi Roz'. Then followed 'Kahin To Hoga', 'Kehna Hai Kuch Mujhko', all thanks to Ekta!

A few more came up and at the moment; I'm having a wonderful time with 'Hum Dono Hai Alag Alag'.Talking about Hum Dono Hain Alag Alag, every single day on the sets is a delight & great fun. Something bizarre that I'm unconsciously doing is, is boosting the chewing gum sales! As funny & strange as it sounds, it is a fact! Every time I'm about to do a shot with any of my co-stars, the others pop a gum into their mouth before we start! I ignored it for a while, but later realized it is because they all think I'm very particular & picky when it comes to breath. They are under the impression that I need my co-star to have a fresh breath. Which obviously would be great but I'm not fussy about it! My ex co-star Kadambari, who is extremely professional & inspirational, would use mouthwash & Listerine & floss & all kinds of dental-care hygiene after every meal. Also, I don't eat onions, garlic etc on sets to avoid bad breath & any form of discomfort for my colleagues when shooting. So keeping these two things in mind, our entire cast & crew had the idea that I'm a fanatic for fresh breath! It's a funny misconception. But as long as I'm helping two industries, television & chewing gum simultaneously, I'm happy 

As far as the future goes, I am not a very calculative, sketched out person where I have my future figured out. But I am a dreamer & I dream large & big & King-size! Fingers crossed, I hope to progress into films some day. I am meeting people & doing my bit to get it sorted so hopefully, Bollywood will welcome me soon too.

Anyways guys, thank you so much for all the love and adulation you have given us. It feels really different and amazing blogging here to all you guys. It's my first ever blog and I am really looking to forward to all your comments and views, so keep posting!

Love,

Manish

http://hdhaa.india-forums.com/2009/08/200-i-am-a-dreamer-amp-i-dream-large-big-amp-king-size-manish-raisinghani-blogs.htm