|| Sasural Simar Ka Articles Archive || - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago

Dipika enjoys all the attention

Dipika enjoys all the attention.
Dipika Samson

Dipika Samson who plays the title role in Sasural Simar Ka feels her career has changed with the show tremendously.

She got her first award, the Gold Petal Awards, for the show as well. An elated Dipika says, "It was my first award in the category of Sanskari Vyaktitva. It's a great mark of motivation for an actor. It's an acknowledgement of one's hard work. My mother was nearly in tears."

So was the actor expecting her first award? "I was not exactly expecting but praying that I should get it. I am playing Simar since one and a half years now. Most of the time if an actor goes on the sets he or she ends up being the character for long hours. Simar's contribution to my career can't be denied. I am happy that the show is doing well and everybody appreciating it. In television a wide variety of shows are being made. Sasural Simar Ka has worked and the response is fantastic. I am fortunate to be playing Simar. Where ever I go there is an instant recognition which i thoroughly enjoy," she adds.

Sana Shaikh to be back on small screen

Sana shaikh back on small screen. Sasural Simar Ka daily soap of Colors will soon have the new entry of sana shaikh.

she will play the role of a secretary of siddhanth (Roli's husband)..sana shaihk says, "im happy that im back on screen, after one and half years im back, its feels great to be on screen earlier i worked as Ganga character in serial Pratigya were i married a 40 yrs old man - sajan singh the role played by Anupam Shyam Ojha but here its totally different role i have, even my costumes are more stylish, unlike Pratigya here i will be playing the positive role.

Well it will be interesting to see how Roli will react after Sana shaikh's entry as siddhanth's secretary in the show, hope she won't be jealous? to catch the glimpse of all this super exciting moments stay tune to Sasural Simar Ka only on colors

TV stars (Shoaib Ibrahim aka Prem & Dipika Samson aka Simar) wish everyone a very merry Christmas
Everyone can feel the nip in the air and experience the certain vibrancy given the fact that Christmas is here. It's time to have a lot of pan cakes and drink wine besides your Christmas tree and wait for Randolph the reindeer to visit your home with the cuddly Santa. But, before you do that our telly celebs would like to share what they want from Santa this winter…

Shoaib Ibrahim aka Prem of Sasural Simar Ka - This Christmas, I would like to ask Santa for more work and lots of new assignments, since that is what I am appreciated for. Wishing all my viewers a Merry Christmas and hope you shower more love and spread peace and forgiveness.

Dipika Samson aka Simar of Sasural Simar Ka: The best gifts in life will never be found under a Christmas tree! Those gifts are friends, family, kids, and the one you love! When you have them with you, what more could you ask for?

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

Roli to be caught red handed by Simar in Sasural Simar Ka

Roli to be caught red handed by Simar in Sasural Simar Ka

Roli is confronted by the family in front of Mataji on the show...

In the forthcoming episode of Colors' daily soap Sasural Simar Kawe will see that Roli gets caught red handed in the disco by Simar , Siddharth and Prem. 

In the episode we will see that when Roli leaves to go to the discotheque, Simar, Siddharth and Prem follow her and catch her red handed. On being caught, Roli is confronted in front of Mataji where she spells out the truth behind her visiting the club. 

How will Mataji reach to this?

For this interesting episode do watch Sasural Simar Ka on Colors.

Reporter and Author:Krishma Solanki

I am not filing for divorce: Dipika Samson
Dipika Samson
Dipika Samson, who has become a household name now thanks to her portrayal of Simar in Sasural Simar Ka, isn't amused by media reports that she is filing for a divorce from hubby Raunak Mehta.

The pretty actor, who was in Vadodara recently, says, "It's just not true! See, I won't deny that there was a phase in my married life when things weren't going great. But that's history now. I hate this constant scrutiny about my personal life and was really upset when I read about it in the papers. However, I am very lucky to have extremely supportive parents, who have helped me in coping with all this stress."

She also brushes aside reports of her growing closeness to her co-actor
Shoaib Ibrahim, saying, "We are just good friends, nothing more. But I have got used to such gossip now. It doesn't bother me."

Dipika says, "It's great that things are falling into place now. I just hope I continue to get good offers."

Shoaib Ibrahim becomes hot!

Shoaib Ibrahim who is currently seen as Prem in Sasural Simar Ka has always been a fitness freak.

However, one month back he decided to give a make-over to his personality. The actor, by determination, dieting and regular gymming has lost nine kilos in one and a half month. From 81 kilos his weight reduced to 71 kilos. On being asked why he wanted to lose weight, he says, "I wanted to be in tune with the times and trends. The trend of being lean is in and more so if you are an actor,"

"My biggest reason to have a lean body is my passion to see myself on the big screen. That is my ultimate goal. And I took it as a challenge to lose weight. As per my dietician's guidance I want to maintain an average of 68 kilos."

On being asked what he eats he says, "As per my diet chart I can have salads and oil free stuff, very less carbohydrates. Initially I had a lot of trouble in getting familiar to the diet but now I a m happy as I feel good and lighter health wise and I pampered myself by getting a portfolio done with my new lean look."

Lizard scare!
  • (Dipika Samson )

Actress Dipika Samson who is playing the title role of Simar in Sasural Simar Ka and is fighting with the circumstances as Simar, has a unique phobia of reptiles ( Herpetophobia).

She can't stand the sight of lizards and snakes. Even if she is aware that it's a rubber snake or lizard she starts shivering. Recently a lizard came into her bedroom and she refused to sleep till her mother Renu ensured that the lizard was not only out of the room but also the house.

She always wishes she never gets to do a sequence with a snake or lizard in her TV soap. She doesn't think she will ever get rid of her phobia.

She says, "Anything that comes crawling really scares me. I don't think I am going to get rid of my phobia. I am conscious of my surroundings. If I see a lizard on the set or in my room on the set I have to ensure that it is out of my vicinity."

Edited by rupinn - 11 years ago
    Shoaib Ibrahim is thinking to quit Sasural Simar Ka!

Colors' Sasural Simar Ka might be climbing the TRP ladder and the female leads Avika Gor aka Roli and Dipika Samson aka Simar are indeed basking in the fame. But sadly for the male leads, same is not the case as they have hardly any space in the show.

Plot of the drama always revolves around the ladies in the house while the male actors merely play spectators like the rest of the audience watching it on TV. Tired of the less screen space, it is to hear that Shoaib Ibrahim aka Prem (Simra's husband) is thinking over quitting the show. A source close to the actor said, "He is leaving because of lack of footage and disappointment with the creative independence of the character. He put in his papers recently and will quit by mid-March."
    Well, it's really sad!

Naina tries to jump off the cliff in Sasural Simar Ka

Naina tense over Siddhant and Roli getting back together in Colors' Sasural Simar ka...

Rashmi Sharma's daily soap Sasural Simar Ka is riding high on dramatic sequences to grab the attention of the viewers. Even the TRP chart has seen the growth in the ratings of the show.

In the previous episodes of the show, we have seen that no one in the family is aware about Siddhant and Naina's relationship. On the other hand Naina just knows about Roli but has never seen her neither has heard her voice. The problems between Roli and Siddhant have been solved and they have gotten back together. 

Naina happens to call Siddhant and is shocked to hear Roli's voice as she receives the call and tells her that she is busy with her husband and that she should call later. 

In the forthcoming episode, we will see that getting tense and anxious about Siddhant and Roli's patch up Naina attempts to jump off the cliff. However, Simar sees this and tries to save her.

To know what happens ahead, don't miss Sasural Simar Ka.

Reporter and Author:Krishma Solanki