Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jesmi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
1. To post image in India forum (if it is on your computer), you have to first upload photo in a photo hosting site like photoshare, photobuck, flicker, imageshack. The image then will have a url. Then past the url of the photo to get the image. You can't upload photo from your computer directly to IF.

2. If the photo is already in the internet, then, you don't have to upload it in a photo hosting site. Click on the particular image, and get the page where only the image appears on a page without anything else on the page (no link, no writing, only the image). Then, copy and paste the url  of the page in the "insert image" option (beside the insert hyperlink icon above the text box which appears when you reply or white something here) here to get the image upload in india-forum.

3. Several times, the internet page does not allow you to copy the picture, and therefore, you never can get to the page where you get the image alone on a white page. Then, you have to see the source of the page (with HTML code) to find out the url of image and paste it as described in #2

or if you can't read HTML codes, you go to start menu (for windows 7 only ), type snipping tool, using that tool take a snapshot of the photo, save it on your computer. This process leads back to #1. Now you have to upload the photo from your computer to a photo hosting site, and get a url to paste here.

Windows 7's snipping tool is an amazing tool, it will work 100%.

Edited by Twilight0 - 11 years ago
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why does khushi have simras kid. Why cant she take her back
-anu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
why no WU for past 3 epis(11th,12th,14th)...plz somebody update the wu...it will be very helpful...
Geeta.R thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi im relatively new to this ssk forum, can anyone help me by letting me know if anyone has done any SS,OS or FF on rosid ?
Many thanks xx
rutujadurve thumbnail
hey can any1 give me the link for the background music for siddhant and roli  that romantic and sad one

hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
does anyone know, where i can watch this show with eng sub???
...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rutujadurve

hey can any1 give me the link for the background music for siddhant and roli  that romantic and sad one

ROSID Background track

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu8quOWbBYc😃

PREMAR Background track

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWIuKhbcUIQ😃
xitijj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
plz anyone do today's written update
happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Could anyone give me a summary of the story s far..I just started watching
...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: happygirl123

Could anyone give me a summary of the story s far..I just started watching

Roli pretended to not be happy of her marriage with sid in order to get property from khushi. she did this by playing a love drama with veeru, who is khushi's boyfriend. veeru is now in jail because he shot simar.
Simar is fine now.

Sid slept with naina and pictured roli in her as he was drunk

naina is in love with sid and wants sid to marry her

sid is feeling guilty as he loves roli a lot.

Khushi is sankalps wife who took the family's property deceitfully and made the whole of BW family suffer.

Now that everything is back roli told the truth to everyone about why she behaved the way she did everyone apologised to roli and sid is feeling guilty because he slept with naina and doesn't know how to tell her.

This is the current track at the moment. If u have any questions feel free to pm me. 😊