Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
yes plz give wu for rosid scene174 plz plz
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: magicalrosid

yes plz give wu for rosid scene174 plz plz

can u give me link for that scene?? i can give u WU!!!
.Divya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Satrupa thumbnail
SID was feeling bad and thinking about Roli!! and while he turn back he will see Roli with angali(its his imagination)

Roli will talking to Anjali,she says "Anjali aunty(means mom's sis) also an another mom!! so u have 2 moms,1st simar sis and 2nd me!! i think some little bit scenes cut in the video now,
then Sid will jump into bed as sitting towards Roli

and Roli say SID "i will mom and also frnd to her" and "ask y r looking like that??"

and then Sid will say s that "u r best mom in the word and our baby will be very lucky in the world,bcz that baby gonna have a beautiful,frndly and understanding mom, world's best mom"

and Roli will reply that "s of course and Sid moves and sits towards asking "is it"..and Roli says to Sid " do u know from childhood i love kids" and for that Sid nod "is it??" and Roli will reply that "s, playing with them,growing up them,talking with them will be too good" side by side Sid will ask "really?"
and roli will say that"i dint tell u before that" Sid interrupt and Roli tell him "listen to me" Sid will reply by seeing anjali and "yes tell me" Roli will tel that "i dint tell u before that how much i have dreamed that wat i have to do in pregnancy time and then if baby born means,wat i will",right then she saw was excited about her dream talk and she will feel shy and stop talking and then Sid will ask "then i  will,wat?? wat was u thinked about ??" Roli move forward to him and tell him in his ears that "im thinking that its time for anjali to sleep" Sid will look at her with cute expression and she says that " i will give her to my sis and come"  then Sid will pull her close to him and says that "anjali wants a cute or naughty (i don't exact meaning for that word natkatsa) brother to play with her or sis, then contnu by saying "dnt u believe?? look at her,anjali is sleeping!!! so she too want that Roli to be spend sometime with this Sid" and she will replying "wat r u doing now?"" and take anjali in her hand and esc from there" and then SID comes to reality and feel that Roli is not there and by looking at ROSID photo he will tell that "may be that baby should be us(he means that baby of Sid-naina which is not true) and cntnu that "y make me worlds happiest man in the world but now not like that Roli , may it is bcz of that i cant able to be felt touchy or felt relationship with that baby,i know for my mistake i shouldn't show my anger to that kid,thats y i will give that Kid all the happiness in the world,as much as u wish to give that happiness to our kid, i love and i miss u "

thats all..hope u can understand!!๐Ÿ˜›
.Divya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hema. 

Thank u so much. For giving WU. Thousand thanks to u. ๐Ÿ˜›
Satrupa thumbnail
Originally posted by: diyasri

Hema. 

Thank u so much. For giving WU. Thousand thanks to u. ๐Ÿ˜›

My pleasure Divya๐Ÿ˜Š
magicalrosid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot dear ๐Ÿค—thanku so much i can understand very well thanks๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

i too miss my rosid so much ๐Ÿ˜ญ
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Can anybody tell me who's is khushi and what is she doing in simar's house?...she is married...who is her husband?...n is roli actually dead?
...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

Can anybody tell me who's is khushi and what is she doing in simar's house?...she is married...who is her husband?...n is roli actually dead?

Khushi is Sankalp's wife(Sankalp is Karuna's son- Mataji's grandson). They are divorced now.

Khushi is still in Bharadwaj house because the property was on Roli's name but as she is supposedly 'dead' the property now belongs to Veeru (him and Khushi are partners in crime) as he is the nominee.

Since Roli's dupe aka Jhumki has entered BW house...she has to prove that she is in fact Roli. So court have given Khushi and Veeru 7 days(5 days have passed now) to prove their point of Roli is dead and Jhumki is her duplicate.

About Roli being dead has not been confirmed, no cremation has been shown and well we don't know where she is or her dead body. Maybe Jhumki is Roli? Maybe Roli is in a coma at some village?๐Ÿ˜† Who knows?!

I hope I explained it well ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by malihaahmed - 10 years ago
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx a lot...but if khushboo is divorced then why has she put sindoor?...n how veera is the nominee...where is khushi's husband?