Sasural Simar Ka

|| Sasural Simar Ka Help Desk || - Page 2

mannchawla08 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Can you please also give me link to story from 25th april till 13th may.
Thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: mannchawla08

Can you please also give me link to story from 25th april till 13th may.

Thanks

U will find them here https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1671074
nupurvj23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hi

Can someone please give me the link for the background music for Prem? Im referring to the instrumental piece they always play for him.

Thanks
Take care
Nupur

kashish_s2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey guys kashish here. If someone can please help with the song that Shoiab sings on SBS segment (27th june).. i have tried to look for it and all efforts went in vain. Please if someone can give me the songs name and the movie or album its from .
Thanx
-Cskluv- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kashish_s2

hey guys kashish here. If someone can please help with the song that Shoiab sings on SBS segment (27th june).. i have tried to look for it and all efforts went in vain. Please if someone can give me the songs name and the movie or album its from .

Thanx

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xjk33a_from-the-set-s-of-sasuraal-simar-ka_shortfilms#from=embed
Edited by yami_nivrenfan - 12 years ago
kashish_s2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yami_nivrenfan

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xjk33a_from-the-set-s-of-sasuraal-simar-ka_shortfilms#from=embed

hey thanx but i have the video i jst want to know which movie or album the songs from? if u could please just tell me that. thanx
anjup83 thumbnail
hi friends,
our city is not receiving colors channel owing to increase in rent .. our cable operators has banned the subscription of pay channels and are on strike .. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญso we viewers are missing most of the shows in colors.. ๐Ÿ˜ญespecially SSK which is now in a very interesting and romantic track..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

KIndly provide us with the regular updates whosoever watches the show regularly...

Yamuna , plz consider it as a special request as most of the time you are the regular updater..๐Ÿ˜Š
-Cskluv- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anjup83

hi friends,

our city is not receiving colors channel owing to increase in rent .. our cable operators has banned the subscription of pay channels and are on strike .. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญso we viewers are missing most of the shows in colors.. ๐Ÿ˜ญespecially SSK which is now in a very interesting and romantic track..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

KIndly provide us with the regular updates whosoever watches the show regularly...

Yamuna , plz consider it as a special request as most of the time you are the regular updater..๐Ÿ˜Š

anju di even i dont get colors  here i watch it online only
check

desi**fo***.net left hand side down u can see colors

this page after 7:30 pm they will update the video  soon so u can watch it
and ya regarding updates  if the daily updater fails i will update for sure
Edited by yami_nivrenfan - 12 years ago
P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If it's not too much to ask for could anyone make siggies of prem and simars engagement, pleez :)
-Cskluv- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *KT*~Lakshya*

If it's not too much to ask for could anyone make siggies of prem and simars engagement, pleez :)

check creation gallery it will be available