Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchanas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
where is today written update friends...😛 i am waiting for it... so do it friends.. then u all interestingly command the serial... it is so nice to read... nowa days i spend lot of times for reading this forum in each serial...
sanchanas thumbnail
iam so tired by waiting now onwards for today updates.. ok pa.. no one posted today episode... its ok... ta ta friends... good night...😭
santoshi58 thumbnail
can anyone pm me to my account the video link of 12 th december ,.please
Biba. thumbnail
Hi , I wanted to know Y Sid hates Mataji ? Or they have this friction or M I imagining ? Anyway , to me it seem Sid married Roli for couple of reasons . One being just to dispise Mataji ... M I righnt ? I did n't watch old episode so I don't know the story behind Sid & Y he was away for so long .
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
can anyone plz tell me

1.is mataji prem's grandmother??
2.how old is roli in the show?
3.whats is the age difference b/w sid n roli's age??

.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

can anyone plz tell me

1.is mataji prem's grandmother??
2.how old is roli in the show?
3.whats is the age difference b/w sid n roli's age??

1.Yes.
2. above 18.
3. God knows. But he's elder than Prem so 26-27 my guess... and if Rolli is 18-19 9-10 years... i don't know exact.

Ritii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
are rosid lovestory kab start hogi?
mitzification thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey what happened in the show after house people came to know of Roli Prem marraige ... sho is married to who now and why is Simar still in the house ... and if prem is maried to Simar now ahat happened in between ? and why is roli still in the house.
Thanks jjust wondering ab the show .
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: mitzification

Hey what happened in the show after house people came to know of Roli Prem marraige ... sho is married to who now and why is Simar still in the house ... and if prem is maried to Simar now ahat happened in between ? and why is roli still in the house.

Thanks jjust wondering ab the show .

There was a big tamasha when everyone got to know. And Mata Jee decided that Rolli-Prem should get married again, and Simar shoudl leave the house but after Prem-Rolli's wedding. And so the wedding did happen but the foursome (Sid, Rolli, Prem, Simar) played a trick and got Simar married to prem instead(Rolli had ghungat, so they changed Rolli with Simar).They got married in a mandir, and later on Sid filled Rolli\s maang. So both couples got married... And Mata Jee got very angry*inside, on the outside she\s very loving and caring towards the sisters. Anyways now Mata jee wants revenge from Simar.

Simar/Prem behave like a married couple, but Rolli/Sid are just friends. They fight alot.