|| Sasural Simar Ka Help Desk || - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
Estrellanijam@ yes there had more topics which got  more then 100  reply  if you want then you can go and look that in old topics like  "roli's behavior " made by premar fan and that topics got 118 reply," Aur rosid mat dekhaw CVS ,and suffer ssk's death" that one got 114 reply, "Who all watching this show for Sid-Roli" that one got 130 reply another was "i love roli i dont care who says what" that one got 90 less then 100 and i think thats it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

aapke liye mujhe old topics dhundna pada πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰ im free today so giving everyone's reply lol

Ravz333@ no roli did not wrote that for sid  she was actually trying to do some creativity because now she cant go kitchen πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...so she just wrote and feeling very happy but sid thought roli wrote for him(misunderstanding) hope that dont  create any problem between hemπŸ˜•.
Hey guys, 

I have a question: what was the twist with Anisha? Like, who was she? I know she wasn't Prem's girlfriend...and I saw a scene where Prem and Sid were talking to her at some restaurant...I guess a plan to trap her.

But, what was her secret? 

Cheers!
After several weeks, today, while channel flipping, I stopped to see what's going on in this serial, and it looks like Simar and Roli now have peripheral roles - they hardly seem like the leads.  And about Prem and Sid, the less said, the better.

Did this serial decide that these 4 are no good for trps, and therefore, they're trying out other characters?
 Yes, now prem have 2 min, and sid have 2 - 5 min bed room scenes only .Please give some screen space to prem and sid. Give some importance to them and show them strongest (not only bedroom) Thay are also good actors .Please give them a chance ( like others shows) and dont spoil their acting skill. Please.
Where is the written update for 5th july. pls provide us with the update.
cld anyone give me the short update...
Please someone try to post  WU. It will mainly read by many  silent members. Please try to do  guys .😳
Originally posted by kapoor.sagar

Where is the written update for 5th july. pls provide us with the update.

Donot Create New Topic Asking For Updates

Hi..i recently started watching ssk but mostly its rosid scenes i am interested in. While watching a few past scenes i understood that mataji hated simar and even conspired against her. So what made her like simar? I mean she seems to really like her now...always favouring her. How did it changed?

Sam.