Navya

22.04.11/21.04.11 UPDATE

Posted: 13 years ago
22nd
-Navya says yes, she also plays with her dupatta hence anant finds out that she likes him!
-Anant tries very hard to help his sister, but the rishta gets finalised! her mother announces that anant's sis is happy with the rishta
-Navya is waiting for Anant's call, he does not call, she gets upset, when her friends call she acts as if she has forgotten about the phone call, however her friend still teases her! navya contemplates on if she shud or shudn't call Anant

Precap: Anant and Navya together working the computer!

THIS SHOW REMINDS ME OF Kasauti Zindagi Kay, it has got a similar freshness in it, it is not too intense atm, and the love story is quite cute and adorable just like A-P'S, the computer scene was almost the same also! I am enjoying this show!!
xx

21st
-Anant's friend says to him that navya likes him, and he says no way! but his friend makes him see it!
-Anant looks at navya in a cute way, and completely gets distracted by her in the classroom
-Anant's friend tells him to date Navya, and he says he does not like to do such ridiculous things, which offends his friend as he is dating, hence the friend argues back and says that it is very easy to run away from somone and keep your ideals, instead I dare you to allow navya to enter your life and then lets see! he says that he will only be appreciate him, if he can still keep his deals after he fall in love!
-Anant was like I am not doing anything of this sort!
-Then more of Anant's friends come along and say that navya likes him! he again argues that this is not true! however the friends won't budge! and they design an experiment, stating that they will ask Navya to help him in computers, and if she looks nervous and finally agrees then she is most definately in love with him!
-they ask navya, navya looks perplexed, while Anant curiously looks on EPISODE ENDS

ohhh and also the guests at Anant place were coming to see Anant's sister, the dad was not happy about it and complained to the mum, while anant's sister hears about it and gets very upset, but sumhow the mother convinces her!

IN THE PRECAP: they show navya waiting for Anant while Anant is busy in helping her sister!! as he thinks its too early for her rishta!
Edited by nkapoor - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--HiNa-- thumbnail
thank you and i well read after comeing  back 😳and well long comant her Edited by kmh24ever - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kmh24ever

thank you and i well read after comeing  back 😳and well long comant her

thanks!
supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very true...lovely story navya is till now n what a charming pair Anya are!  Yes, even kasauti zindagi ki had a similar refreshing start, college days n then came the vamp komolika in the form of a family friend n that was the end of that beautiful jodi...no more college n it all was abt marriage n the crap of remarriages!!

I was really terrified watching Ananths family...it looked like a modern Indianised court of Hitler the great! Goodness, it needs real big time guts to even try to talk in that family...poor Ananth...hope he cud do something for his lil sis! Poor Navya, cant see her heart breaking later on...
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
plzz frnds.. dont remind about those old K soaps... we have escaped from those undigestable multiple affair stories..😑

letz enjoy the new concepts like navya...πŸ˜›
Edited by anamika_0 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: anamika_0

plzz frnds.. dont remind about those old K soaps... we have escaped from those undigestable multiple affair stories..😑

letz enjoy the new concepts like navya...πŸ˜›

well kzk was very cute at first, anant and anurag's character r sumwhat similar also, anyway, yeh this will have no remarriages and all, I can see that this is more on the lines of shows like yeh meri life hai
Batameez. thumbnail
Thanks for the effort !

lub
sara