Uttaran

Lagta hai bada purana fan{ashiq} hai

varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ajj rathod ke pass tapasya ki bahut purani suit wali photo thi... lagta hai ye naya nahi kaffi purana ashiq hai 🀣... jo bhi tha par iss wrost logo me keval rathod he ek interesting part hai aur kaffi relief deta hai...
par wo jo wo sleeve less suit pahanta hai aur kass ke tie bandhta hai wo nahi achcha lagta... wo full suit without tie me smart lagta hai aur tappu ke saath aur bhi achcha lagega...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: varun.tap

Ajj rathod ke pass tapasya ki bahut purani suit wali photo thi... lagta hai ye naya nahi kaffi purana ashiq hai 🀣... jo bhi tha par iss wrost logo me keval rathod he ek interesting part hai aur kaffi relief deta hai...
par wo jo wo sleeve less suit pahanta hai aur kass ke tie bandhta hai wo nahi achcha lagta... wo full suit without tie me smart lagta hai aur tappu ke saath aur bhi achcha lagega...

Rathore's acting was the best today...he is the only one to get the Taps character on the right track and open Taps akal ka tala
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sps0114

Rathore's acting was the best today...he is the only one to get the Taps character on the right track and open Taps akal ka tala

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†khali godam me tala lagane se kya faydaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
icecream2007 thumbnail
yes!i agree varun tap and sps..
did u hear his voice today wen he was speaking to her..
i almost fainted☒️..
deadly! and passionate..
if im not mistaken they r showing that he has a soft corner fr her only to the audience..to tapasya he still scolds her and puts her into place..
dont u think so?
varun.tap thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: icecream2007

yes!i agree varun tap and sps..

did u hear his voice today wen he was speaking to her..

i almost fainted☒️..

deadly! and passionate..

if im not mistaken they r showing that he has a soft corner fr her only to the audience..to tapasya he still scolds her and puts her into place..

dont u think so?

No nothing soft corner in my heart but yes i agree is a mind blowing actor and a awesone dialouge delivery...
he is only one interesting part of that serial with tapasya now...he is very fit and awesome in rathod's role... tapasya face is the main highlight when she talking with rathod...
wo samgha raha tha aur jal bhi raha tha ki kyue wo veer ke saath thi... mast charactor hai ..,
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankit111

🀣 goodone
varun.tap thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankit111

Ye to sahi hai uppar wala hissa to uska khali hai...
πŸ˜†-πŸ˜†
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Did you not see that this Rathore has printed that wedding card in 2006 itself...Looks like he was eying her from that time itself and even printed it like an obsessive lover...πŸ˜†.. That is why he has got her old photo..πŸ˜†
varun.tap thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hermoinee

Did you not see that this Rathore has printed that wedding card in 2006 itself...Looks like he was eying her from that time itself and even printed it like an obsessive lover...πŸ˜†.. That is why he has got her old photo.. πŸ˜†

yes I saw and ohhh thats why he got her old photo πŸ˜†-πŸ˜†-πŸ˜†-πŸ˜†
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

varun aaj kal to vest coats ka hi fashion hai, full suit pehenke to lagta hai shadi me ja raha haiπŸ˜†