•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

How many liked the way it ended? no consequences for PPW or Ahkilesh for every bad deed they committed? all forgiven huh? What a wonderful message to the public...all bad deeds including attempt to kill can be forgiven !!!! I was hoping PPW gets a fitting punishment for what she did.

Good Bye Bhagyavidhata...what a waste of time it was !!!
Posted: 13 years ago
umm...yea...especially since ppw killed vinay
Posted: 12 years ago
I also agree with your words. PPW and Akhilesh were not just simply forgiven like this for there bad behaviours they did to Bindiya.
But, I think that CV's had not enough day's left to plot the story like that way so, they end the serial like this.
It also shows that Bindiya was so kind-hearted that she simply forgiven those bad behaviours which they did to her.
I'll miss the show 2 much.
How could this show end like this..?? Its really bad...So many bad deeds including killing Vinay, extreme plotting and scheming all forgiven...It really was a waste of time...What is the show's  message...That suffering is for the good...??
I just couldn't fathom the way they showed AKhilesh and PPW doing a 180 turn in their behavior in mere minutes of the last episode. No repercussions of their hideous and ill-treatment of Bindiya over the ages.. Over decades really... Snatching away her hubby and then the very baby she lived for? God!! It was disappointing but like I mentioned in my written update earlier, it is after all a soap and they were going nowhere so had to show that all is well that ends well. So long!

Cheers,
Sana~