Posted: 12 years ago
while i was watching last week s episodes now.. i suddenly noticed a big bloopewr...

wen navya calls anant to tell about sonia's cd.. he looks at his clock to see the time.. n it shows 17TH MARCH THRUS 9.45 PM.. n the very next morning wen navya calls him to ask about sonia's condition he wakes up n looks at his clock n then it shows..29TH MARCH 9.00 AM..

so he was sleeping for more than a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😆

Edited by anamika_0 - 12 years ago
😲 Really? 🤣🤣🤣 I never noticed that!

OMG! I think no one expected the viewers to catch hold of such bloopers 🤣 This is really funny now! 🤣🤣🤣
lol...and people tell me i sleep alot lol...not more then anant🤣🤣
Gosh that's funny...🤣
oh really i even didn't noticed so that means they've shoot the scene after the week
i accidently noticed it... im not at all a keen observer.. but this thing was too funnyyy
hehehehe...itz really funny...i also didnt noticd it...itzz a biggg funnny bloooper...!!!!  
bwahahahahaha...🤣 reli...gosh...i dint notice dat...😆

thnx 4 sharing...
Originally posted by anamika_0

while i was watching last week s episodes now.. i suddenly noticed a big bloopewr...

wen navya calls anant to tell about sonia's cd.. he looks at his clock to see the time.. n it shows 17TH MARCH THRUS 9.45 PM.. n the very next morning wen navya calls him to ask about sonia's condition he wakes up n looks at his clock n then it shows..29TH MARCH 9.00 AM..

so he was sleeping for more than a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😆

🤣🤣reeeaaally good observation mahn !! OH ! its really funny

" he was sleeping for more than a week!! " 🤣🤣
i didnt notice that..!!!but lol..!!🤣🤣🤣
this is just hilarious!!!!!!!!!!

& good observation anamika!