thendral friday

bjda thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thendral friday...

scene 1
anand hilarious track ...he takes the flowers in ...she is very happy but den she realises its not mali poo...😆she gets wild tells him u lie even for such things and stuffs it almost into his mouth😆😆
he gets scared disappears and appears in station wid uniform...inspec comes in he is frust he has to give respect for anand so he calls up anand bro in law says somethn in muted voice😆
anand suspects him...

scene2
thulsi TA arrive at deepa house...she cries upon seein thuls..but when she sees TA she gets upset asks thuls to leave...and shouts at her saying no one like deepa exists who asked u to come here
thuls cries saying hit me shout but don ask me to leave...
they both hug each other...cry ..TA also cries😭..he apol to deepa she says pl don its my mistake shouldn have interfered...he says lev it..deepa begs him not to sep dem becz dey r childhood frds..deepa says u have fam but thuls has oly me..she says i interfered oly becz thuls didnt write first  exam becz of home prob..TA is shocked..thuls cries...
TA prom never to interfere...and he says forget everything...he den asks her for coffee..she smiles she goes in dragging thuls..TA sits down he suddenly sees one photo of thuls and deepa smilin(very cute pic!!!)he feels bad...

thodarum...(sorry for short update..)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks bjda for the update.😊
 Coming to Deepa'it's an emotional scene. 😭It is nice to see thulasi lending deepa a shoulder to cry on to distress herself. Sincerity, truth, faithfulness come into the 'very essence of friendship.😊

The trust between best friends is such that if one friend falls in trouble other should not think twice to help. Both deepa &thuls has proved it.👏 She missed her exams coz TA shouted at her
'TA feels guilty for being the reason for deepa quit her exam'deepa cannot come to TA's house so he took thuls to deepa's house so when they hug each other which in turn made TA to realize his mistakes'whatever. 😊 

I loved the dialogue'thulasiku'nee'friend'mattum'illa'pirika'mudhiyatha'santhosam.emotional dialogue said by TA to deep.

So when deep and thulasi hugged each other TA comes to know about the value of true
friendship and started to cry😭'intha...mathiri unga amma vichaiyathil nadha'nalla'irrukum.

Finally thuls opened her mouth and speaks for herself and for deepa👏.

Though T&t&d scene was short it is nice to see TA caring for deepa. The end was so touching'having good friends is important in life and thuls is really gifted in that case. I think deepa won't interfere in Tat's life.OMG why TA is carrying the bag?

Coming to anand track...  sema ...boring

This is to dir'kumaran; why can't you show thuls supporting TA financially by taking tuitions or
doing a partime job' this will a good message to the youngsters who are watching this serial
that one can earn money' to support their hubby.

However, we hope these will never as TA will be going to job in future. (Hope so) Will we ever know if this happen if yes, which episode? 😍
Edited by mini_00 - 13 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tks for the update bjda, 

diff to express in words yday's episode, i agree... those who hv watched D&T's friendship from begnnng will understand...

so now with all out in the open(inclu T not writing the exam) i think slowly GW's plans may come out in the open...
next week sure shud be good,  dont know what to expect but something better i feel ...

what with TA noticing periappa's reaction and keeping in mind why T & D went to sudha he will be more cautious with C surely,  already he was very uncom in the hosp, GW will realise that each time she throws something at T it just bounces back and hits Lav...

Padma will have it real back, surely.. wonder who will reform first GW or Padma? I think AP wud hv told that anand instead of being with his new wife is working at the station and his BIL will come to take him back... anand's aapu taking comedy track.. that is good we cant hv another C like scenes...

C's track finishing i think..  Finaly an episode that we can watch more than once, like before...
Thanks for the nice updates bjda...I was literally crying when seeing Thulz-deepa friendship...😭...Every husband like ta must say "i wont come in between your friendship"...But i pity is by  seeing this emotional kind of friendship itself he is crying...What will happen when he comes to know this GW,Lav has cheated him to the core...Pavam ta...Slightly ta is thinking...He was shocked when deepa said thulz didnt write her exams...Me too feel like truth is slowly coming out...Ta next word to deepa "The love i have for thulz is same the affection you have for thulz".This GW must have heard this...This GW plan abt dosham is like writting a word in water...ayyo pavam...Next week surely some aapu waiting for this GW and her lovable  DIL...
Edited by aarthivijay - 13 years ago
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mini, Probably TA would not have allowed his wife to do part time jobs as he would tell her she had to take care of studies and he would financially take care of himself and herself. (Though as on today we don't know how he would do that.) Earlier, TA had tore off an appointment letter Laavanya received, telling she was not to toil in jobs. Has TA changed his attitude these days? Probably so because of his financial crisis. But I now strongly feel, this was also an incident which took Laavanya to a wrong path making her mind idle.
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Bjda for the very nice update!😊

Awesome episode. From todays episode, it again proved that Thendral is unique⭐️. Hopefully many people has their tears in their eys while watching the episode like me😭. I tried controlling my tears but failed. Excellent acting by all the 3 performers Hemalatha, Shruti and Deepak. Very nice dialogs and directions👏.

It was very emotional when Deepa said that there is no one to give moral support to Thulasi other than her. Even when Deepa first saw Thulasi she was moved but when she saw TA standing outside, she was very concerned that Thulasi might have fought with TA and made him come and ask sorry. The frienship was beautifully portrayed here. Each and every line spoken by Deepa, Thulasi and Tamil was excellent. TA got to see how strong and deep Deepa/Thulasi friendship is and was really moved. He should be relieved now atleast with Deepa issue solved. But the money issue...???

This is one of the episode that we can watch it many times😉. Loved it.

Next landing for TA/T is in Padma house I think for next week. I guess that Mohan addicted to ganja matter will come out.
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update bjda.

as usual anand track is mokkai.

now Ta realise his mistake.thank god kumaran sir solved thulsi and deepa problem in short time itself.(within one day).all three are cried.me too.nice acting by deepak,shruti and deepa.ya ofcourse good direction. kumaran sir keep it up.frankly said, U r best in emotional scene.

we are waiting for the coming episode.i hope it is favourable for TT and viewers.more aapu to GW and charu.

I love u TT forever.
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update Bjda!!!

Anand scene ippo romba mukiyam!!!

Sooo cutee scene!!!
Deepak Sruthi and Hemalatha was super!!!👏

Really gr8 scene!! Romba touching scene!!! Friendship enna ithu friendship!!!

Tamizh kann kalanginathu was cute!!! Deepak look really handsome azhugekulaa!!! Naanee azhuthuteen lol!!!

Old Tamizh ippo thaan konja konjama thirrupi varraan!!!
Edited by Kowsi - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Bjda for the Update!!

TA, Thulasi & Deepa are all ⭐️⭐️⭐️'s of yesterday's episode...What a scene...Man it was too touching & such a wonderful scene. I enjoyed Thendral after a long long long time😃...The way they portrait Thulasi & Deepa's friendship was too too too good...This tell me something, sooner or later TA slowly going to realize/learn what ever Deepa said were true. I like the way how they made TA to realize the thick friendship between Thulasi & Deepa even with out him getting to know what ever Deepa said were true.

TA now knows about Thulasi's missed exam...so now he get to know everything that Thulasi hid..its only him who hides stuffs now from Thulasi😕.

What to tell about Joker police😡...Dragginggg & Boringgg... What did this AP tell Shyamala's brother.
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Atlast a pleasing episode. Thank God they made Bhujima routine short. Do you think TA is slowly beleiving what Tul said is true about GW and Charu? GW may go to another low if her Dopsham routine does not work. Charu may trash Thul and Deepa's friendship as being a lesbian relations. Padma is definitely capable of this because she is inherently Evil. On the other hand GW is a typical example of what BHagvad Gita says about greed. Gw is a victim of endless greed for money and status, when that is not fulfilled it turns to anger and makes her do evil things even though she may not be inherently evil. She is just a immature , ignorant woman who is troubled by her greed and unable to forgive Sudha's out bursts. All this started when TA goofed up about Puvis Money and because of which sudha had bounced checks and emarrased in front of her Vendors. She came and shouted about TA's bad upbringing by GW. If GW was a mature woman she would have understood Sudha's out bursts and handled it differently. But GW took it as a challenge to get a rich alliance bigger than Sudha for TA. Hence all this.
On the other hand Padma is evil personified. Only such a person can hate an innocent child like Thulasi when she was a toodler and depended on her love. Even animals like monkeys and wolves are known to rear cubs that are not their own.