Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Shailesh first show on STAR Plus

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Shailesh first show on STAR Plus

Well known actor Shailesh Lodha who is known for his comic timing for his show Taarak Mehta Ka...is now doing this show on STAR Plus which he thinks would be shows of other comedy reality shows.

Its great pleasure to work with actor like Shekhar Suman who is very good at his presence of mind and is very experienced in stand –up comedian format and I really loved the name of our team Shekhar ke movers and uptill now one has commented on the title and I am glad to have captain like him

Complete: Comedy for you is.. something which is without effort you can make somebody laugh

Who is your inspiration for comedy?
No body has inspired me in comedy because I believe comedy comes from within

Who is your biggest competitor in this show is...
Everybody has come here to win ,but I feel that I am competing myself

When was the last time you laughed [after watching something on TV]...
Last Lapatagunj some scene was very hilarious and then while shooting for Taarak Mehta there are many scenes of my co-stars which makes me laugh

What were your reasons for choosing CKMM?
This show is one of the biggest reality show on STAR Plus, and I really liked the format of the show which is very different from any other stand up comedy show on television and this is my first STAR Plus show and its my golden opportunity to present my talent infront of STAR Plus audiences

What do you think of comedy on TV today?
Comedy today is for the masses especially for family, comedian with the cause.

What brings a smile to your face- on a daily basis?
When my daughter Swara calls me or when I got to my hometown Jodhpur

Is laughter really the best medicine?
Its true and it puts people together

How are you preparing for the show?
I am known for my extempore and for me its not very difficult and I can make people laugh without preparing also

How difficult is to perform on stage as compare to television show ?
For me its very difficult because I have experience of doing stage shows since I was kid but yaa for others its very difficult because stage audiences are live whereas when you do TV shows you have lot of retakes.

5 of your best jokes/one liners that you would like to introduce yourself?
I cant think about the 5 best jokes and my name itself is enough to introduce to myself

What would you do if you woke up and found that you were getting married through a reality show?
Its good that channel will give me money because during my marriage I didn't take any dowry and so I would

What would you do if you had a chance to become a child again?
I would be the exactly the same child again becasue I want to again experience the teachings of life given by my parents

What would you do if you found out you had a long lost twin
I would congragulate my father by telling him that dad I dont know that you were so romantic

Funniest rumour you have heard about yourself
I dont really had any funniest funniest rumour as such...

Hilarious news item/headline you read
Nowadays in news channel there comes repetitive headlines by giving extra background touch which really dont look authentic

Best jokes you've recently heard or been told
There are many right now I cant think...

Dont forget to watch Comedy Ka Maha Muqabla every weekend at 9 pm only on STAR Plus.

-----------------------------------------

http://starplus.startv.in/news/1646/shailesh-first-show-on-star-plus.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrunal_Patel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I guess that is why he is nowadays missing from action, like he was absent during the climax of Bhide-spammer-case.

I hope he doesn't end up like Indumati and Kachhuaa Chacha from Laapatagunj (always missing from action, because they're busy in other serials)