Posted: 12 years ago
Epi starts with 

-Gaytri worries for rashmi going to canada,hearing the passport news rashmi is happy,she lies she is returning from Rita's home.Akshara consoles G3 and goes to the kitchen
-Gayatri says akshara wanted to go to her Mothers,she packs her bags and b9oth saas-bahu have an emotional scene
-she goes to her maayka,the normal greeting,she wants to talk to varsha,they try finally they go.
-Varsha asks her what happenes,she say ananya is soon going to be a didi(sister),she hugs n kisses her and asks if she is crazy,thei is very gd news.She tells her what was bothering her that she doesnt think naitik is ready for a child.
-its the night,naitik get the deal,he is very happy,he calls aksara telling her now he will give all his time to her no space on a 3rd person.She feels sad..they had a cutish convo..couldnt watch it sis behind me
-Its the morning all are discussing what they have bought for naitik's birthday,vatrsha says Akshara has the biggest gift,they ask her what?..she goes away by saying varsha is always teasing me.
-Varsha goes to talk to her.She tells Akshara this is something u cannot hide go and tell naitik.When i was pregnant i thought Shaurya didnt want to be a father too,but i was wrong,once u tell him he will be very happy..
Epi ends
Precap:Naitik asks Akshara why are all of these baby stuff in the cupboard??She sits on the bed and start crying,naitik goes to her and asks her what happen?she says naitik i am..
Edited by _naksh_ - 12 years ago
PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!! jaldi se bol meri maa...πŸ₯±
Originally posted by saman.17

PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!! jaldi se bol meri maa...πŸ₯±

I think she keeps toys in his closet & expects him to get the hint...🀣 Patha nahi aagey kya kya hint hoga...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by FLGators

I think she keeps toys in his closet & expects him to get the hint...🀣 Patha nahi aagey kya kya hint hoga...πŸ˜†
haha..men take long to get things..lol..unless you dont tell them they will nag you..lol
akshara behaviour is starting gto annoy me now seriously..crying for no reason

Kya badhiya hint tha.. πŸ₯±Hamse pucha hota Isse kahi ache hint toh hum log hi de dete.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by pari1508

Kya badhiya hint tha.. πŸ₯±Hamse pucha hota Isse kahi ache hint toh hum log hi de dete.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Varsha ka idea hai shayad, Akshara itni smart tho hai nahiπŸ˜†

Toh papita baaz nai aaegi.. Firse ghatiya idea.. 🀒 Khair usko bhi kya keh sakte hai jab hamari jr. Ghabreli ke pas hi dimag nai hai.. πŸ˜† Varsha ne bola aur usne maan lia.. Even payal use acha idea deti.. But akshara ne toh use ditch kar diya..

Remember what varsha did..? She carried a magazine nd and an idol of balgopal to shaurya...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Certified pagal hai na.?πŸ˜†
thanx for the update di...!!akshara madam jaldi se keh do...hum yeh baat sunane ke liye tadap rahe hai...!!πŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by sweet_deepshi - 12 years ago
Thanku  for  the  update... aaj  madam  bolegi  kya?