HT: Peer pressure vs. Generation Gap

Posted: 12 years ago
heyyy.. if shaheer was born in 1988 how come he is 26 now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also somya was born in 1989 n shez only 21!!!!
pfft...since when did shaheer turn 26...looks like the media can't count lol🤣
Thanks for sharing! Nice article...good answers by Shaheer-Soumya :-)
Umm , has he mentioned his age in some interview ?
Originally posted by CeruleanSky

Umm , has he mentioned his age in some interview ?

yes it says on his FB profile that he was born on 8th March 1988, which makes him 23 years old...!!
Originally posted by -Ammie-

yes it says on his FB profile that he was born on 8th March 1988, which makes him 23 years old...!!

Oh okay..I never heard him mentioning his age in any interview so I was confused :P Waise, he did say in that TT interview that he'd been living on his own for some 8  years and that's why he learnt to cook...if he's 26 now, then he's been living alone since he turned 18 which makes sense I guess :S But he'd know how old he is so ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by CeruleanSky

Oh okay..I never heard him mentioning his age in any interview so I was confused :P Waise, he did say in that TT interview that he'd been living on his own for some 8  years and that's why he learnt to cook...if he's 26 now, then he's been living alone since he turned 18 which makes sense I guess :S But he'd know how old he is so ðŸ˜†

i know yaar..he hasn't mentioned his age in any of the interviews..so its kinds confusing..cause his official FB page says he's 23 and then according to this article he's 26..
i think only he knows which one is right lol 😆
Thanks
Both had good answers.
Btw shaheer is 26... Otherwise how come he's done law school and event management and acting? 😆
Originally posted by Ramy25

Thanks
Both had good answers.
Btw shaheer is 26... Otherwise how come he's done law school and event management and acting? 😆

My exact thoughts :P