Navya's life somewhat similar to Simran?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes u got it right ..i m speaking about our very own Kajol aka Simran from DDLJ. Do u think her story and Navyas story matches... no ofcourse it is not very same.. but if we see the overall then maybe i think their life matches..

ok i m not saying AnYas story .. i m saying Navyas story bcos in DDLJ Raj was very casanova and over here Anant is not.

let me analyze their behaviours and all. Navya is a girl who loves to have fun just like her friends and with her friends. only think is tht she is restricted bcos of family customs n rules. simran has almost same interests. infact she even asked for the permission from her father to have a vacation... like simran navyas father loves her but if she goes against him then he gets angry easily n he cant tolerate that. maybe later in the show navyas parents will find a guy of their type for her but she will be loving anant..just like simran starting loving raj though her marriage was already fixed...

so in all navya and simran r similar bcos just like todays youth their thoughts are more higher and they want to do more... but bcos of family they are unable to do many things like other such young girl. that they follow the modern world though keeping their traditional roots intact.

so what say ? do u think overall their life and story is similar.
hmm i dont think so but may be hey in sony right now its ddlj film is going on so have u watched that n after watchng it u r saying 😃
Originally posted by mayur_shanak

hmm i dont think so but may be hey in sony right now its ddlj film is going on so have u watched that n after watchng it u r saying 😃

lol really.. i didnt knew tht...i just wrote it bcos after looking at navya yesterday ... simran came to my mind :D
hhmmm.. somewhatt simillarr
yea...i do agree...sum parts r reli similar...
I think
its thoda-thoda similar..