Simar begins her journey tonite-indya.com

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Journey of Simar begins tonight

Every girl has dreams as she grows up and so does Simar. A young girl, who has a loving family but an over protective father, who doesn't let her fulfill her dreams.

Sasural Simar Ka is a story of a chirpy and joyous girl Simar from Vrindavan, who dreams of becoming a dancing star. Brought up in a middle class environment and enriched with traditions and values, Simar is far from achieving her dreams. Her over-protective father, who she adores and respects, is against her deepest desire. Simar gets married and moves to her sasural in Delhi and is nervous about how this mega city would treat her. But as they say, the night is the darkest just before dawn and for Simar her Sasural will now be the question of whether it offers her the ray of hope to pursue her passion or burden her with family responsibilities?

We spoke to Dipika Samson aka Simar about the show and more, "It's a very light hearted show which every member of the family would enjoy while watching this show. There is no social message in our show which is a good thing and I hope the audiences would love this change."

Further about her character she told us that, "Comparing to other roles which I have done in Devi and Agle Janam, this role is very contemporary middle class girl who has her own dream but at same time she loves her family and respects her dad who is against her passion for dancing. She shares very loving and cute relationship with her bua and her little sister Roli played by Avika Gor."

Later on she told us that about working with veterans like Himani Shivpuri and Pankaj Dheer, "I am very much lucky to work with such brilliant actors in my third show and it's a pleasure to work with them. I am learning so many things in field of acting from both and now it would be more as the show progresses."

Not only this she also told us about Avika Gor who plays Roli her younger sister in the show, "It's a delight to work with her. Avika is very serious when she works but when not shooting she is completely just like Roli full of energy and now we have became good friends off –screen as well."

Do you think competing with STAR Plus most successful show Sasural Genda Phool will affect your show? "I don't think so as I am sure people will love variety and we will provide tough competition to all other shows."

The whole cast the crew will be watching the first episode of the show on the sets of the show tonight at 7.30 pm but don't forget to watch Sasural Simar Ka every Monday to Friday at 7.30 pm only on Colors.

• Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
  • Monday, April 25, 2011
  • http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Journey-of-Simar-begins-tonight&xfile=2011/April/News_20110425_42