BV-WU-25/4/2011

hridhya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Boring Episode except for precap.

Phooli comes to see Anandi and takes food from Sumitra for Anandi.Anandi reveals to Phooli that Jagiya doesn't love her any more.😭Phooli is shocked and tries to convince her and also she doesn't reveal Jagiya's truth.

Bhairon is recollecting his old memories with Jagiya.Sumitra come and both of them share some emotional moments.

Next day Bhairon comes and reveals to every one that he is going to Mumbai and he did not inform to Jagiya in advance since he want to know his real  intentions.⭐️Dadisa asks him to handle the  matter coolly.

Bhairon takes leave from Anandi and she asks him not to get angry towards Jagiya.

Bhairon leaves.Sumitra is with Anandi and she says that distance between Jagiya and them has been increased and we can't get Jagya to live in a place where he is not interested to live.😭

Precap:Bhairon is with Jagiya and he says to him that he had found a place for him to live with Anandi.He reveals the address which turns out to be the same place he lives with Gauri.Jagiya reveals that he saw the place and is not convinced. 😡Suddenly Bhairon gives him a tight slap and asks him how many times he will go on lying.⭐️.Jagiya stands shocked.😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Yay!!!! 😈🥳Party sharty shuru karo, Jagya ki pitaai shuru ho chuki hai!

Thanks for the quick update Hridhya
atria thumbnail
yaaay pitai shuru... now i just hope the whole truth comes out in front of everyone, including Gauri.
Thanks for the update...

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
The truth doesn't even need to be revealed in front of Gauri. She just has to see that Bhairav is Jagya's dad, she knows the rest.
atria thumbnail
Originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

The truth doesn't even need to be revealed in front of Gauri. She just has to see that Bhairav is Jagya's dad, she knows the rest.

Yeah but knowing the CVs, they might drag it out a bit more by not letting Gauri see Bhairon... I hope not, its high time this matter comes to a head !
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...

Such a Yaaawwwnnn episode...too much of back ground Aaa OOohooo 🥱 everything seemed to be in slow motion !

Precap is indeed interesting...😆 Guess Bhairon finds out about Jagya's love nest...and then confronts him...Kya karara thappad pada...wahhh ...but I doubt that Gauri knows anything yet...may be when Bhairon visited the house,  Gauri was not present...😕 and Kunda Tai must have told Bhairon Jagat aur uski patni yahin rehte hai...something on these lines...

Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
andv thumbnail
A filler episode but some meaningful dialogues from Sumitra. Cannot wait for tomorrow's episode.

I feel so ignorant but how do you guys remember the address Bhairav mentioned was Kunda's house? may be i missed something. But cannot help saying that slap was such a delight to watch. 😃
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i will comment in the morning..goodnite guys..
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu rulz

i will comment in the morning..goodnite guys..

Good Night Anu 😊
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely Loved the precap--What a zordaar  THAPPAD👏👏,     bhairav tussi great ho...👍🏼...lage haath do chaar aur thappad lagaa do apne iss beimaan chhoorey ko...😈..
I  think tommorow  kunda tai will  tell bhairav about pathi pathni 'jagath and gauri'  but most probably gauri will get no clues about jagat's lies... 
Guess we will have to wait till   wednesday to watch this  great slap ...🤔