Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 25th April 2011

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musica10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for the detailed update Tanyaz. I hope Vaishu will not let Dharmesh use her to exact revenge on Arman.

shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...If vaishali really believes dharmesh that manav is the bad one, then she is totally stupid, how many times does manav have to prove that he is always helping others and vaishali deosn't need to be told how many tim,es manav has helped her...
vishwap thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the lovely detailed update Tanya. Really really appreciate ur efforts.
I do not think Archana or manav have to prove anything to anybody. Especially people with short memories!
Mehr-k thumbnail

😊Bunch of thanks Tanyaz. You are the best . 👏

God Bless
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.  Most of the characters have short memory so would not be surprised if vaishu and even ajit will join hands with Dharmesh.
thanks for the update tanya di.arman are superb in todays episode.savita again dissapoint me.vaishali again become non understanding.ajit proves he still has hidden love for manav in one coner of his heart.madhuri become couragious nowadays.finally dharmesh the evile one also act evily.he adds spice in the show.
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Tanyaz,
How are you? I haven't posted a thank you for a while, so did so today because I don't want you to forget how much I, (and many, many more PRians), truly appreciate your efforts in providing us with daily updates.
Take care and have a Blessed day!!!
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the gr8 update Tanya Di👏
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Di...