Piya Ka Ghar Pyaara Lage

Aamir-Sanjee to shoot with Pradeep Sarkar

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Aamir-Sanjeeda shoot with Pradeep Sarkar

Undoubtedly one of the most popular couples in tellyland, Aamir Ali and Sanjeeda Sheikh, recently shot three advertisement films for an air freshener with director Pradeep Sarkar.

The film maker is the name behind films like Parineeta, Lafangey Parindey and many more. While Aamir has worked with Pradeep Sarkar before in an ad, it was the first time for Sanjeeda.

"This is the first time I got a chance to work with Pradeep Sarkar and I must say it was a lovely experience. He is a perfectionist. As for Aamir, I just love shooting with him. Being a real life couple, we have an uncanny chemistry which reflects naturally on screec", smiles Sanjeeda.

Aamir when contacted says, "I share a great professional relationship with Mr. Sarkar as I have shot about 20-25 ads with him. The last one was with Kareena Kapoor. He is undoubtedly my favourite ad film director. Sanjeeda was really excited as she was shooting with him for the first time. It was great shooting with my favourite director and favourite girl."

When asked whether we can expect to see Sanjeeda and him together in a TV show as well Aamir reveals, "Strangely, we are always offered shows together when we are busy with some other project. No one offers us shows together when we have the time to do them. So, I guess the show will happen when the time is right."

So for now Aamir and Sanjeeda fans will have to be content watching their favourite couple in ad films.

• Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
  • Tuesday, April 26, 2011

•  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters