Aditya-Dayanand Discussions, Comments and Pics -IV - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
And Abhijeet and Daya ending up with the Tintu-Pintu story!!!🤣🤣🤣 Edited by Rashida13 - 12 years ago
there rakhi kept the dried up garland saved up for the day of revenge...ACP sir will be holding on to abhijeet's coat and daya's blue shirt with white stitchings🤣
Imagine duo wearing dhoti-kurta, riding horses and coming with swords in hands...
Originally posted by Rashida13

@Deepika: No only Behroopiya, but many many such episodes... .

@Nanda: I've seen that movie, with that famous dialogue "Mere Karan-Arjun zaroor aayenge"!!!!🤣🤣

I didnt mean the movie silly😊
You you'll are indeed giving them bright ideas!!!!! 😆
I think they'll look dashing even that way...😍
abhijeet will wear a coat along with the dhoti..looking like some gav ka munmji😆
Originally posted by visrom

You are seriously giving them ideas...we'll soon see an episode...ACP kidnapped and imprisoned on a hilltop near a temple...and he'll shout - MERE DAYA-ABHIJEET ZAROOR AAYENGE!!!!!!

Originally posted by deep_baner

abhijeet will wear a coat along with the dhoti..looking like some gav ka munmji😆
🤣  Also add that paltry moustache...it will be a perfect picture,Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
@Rashida I didnt mean the movie Karan Arjun. I meant the Mahabharat brothers and enemies Edited by nandiniraizada - 12 years ago