Written Update : 26th April 2011

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

how did i know that varsha would be the one to accuse Manav of betraying their friendship?! that girl needs mental help just like savita.
Hi Tanya,
Thanks for the timely updates.You are so prompt.πŸ˜ƒ
Really appreciate your hard work.
Thanks for the wonderful update Tanya DiπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
I knew this adoption thing will not go right...Will archu give her baby to varsha now? anything can happen in this serial now!!
I thought that Vaishali was supposed to give Varsha her baby after the Dharmesh fiasco. I remember reading that here.

And surprise, surprise! Varsha believes that Manav is out for her. Has she forgotten that the same man she constantly accuses of sabotaging her is the same man who took her into his house when everyone disowned her?

Manav should have just let her go on the train and be done with it.

Thanks for the Lovely Update Di πŸ‘πŸΌ

I only read the update and what struck me forcefully in this episode is Sulochana's tirade to Savitha πŸ‘... i think this will help Savitha more than what Archana had been trying to do.  Sulochana told Savitha without pulling her punches what sort of a person she is ... something no one had really done ... yes there were half hearted attempts but everyone backed off when Savitha yelled... but Sulochana stood her ground and said her piece!! πŸ‘πŸ‘.

All Archana did was to rile Savitha up, get Savitha more angry and brought hate onto herself...which was a very pretty stupid thing to do!!  Archana... hate is never negated by hate (no matter how false your hate was) only love can overcome hate.  It would have served Savitha much more if Archana had attempted to win Savitha's love like she did when she first stepped into the Deshmukh's house after her marriage ... and when that failed, tell Savitha what she is (like what Sulochana did).

So let's hope Savitha comes to her senses and stop hating the world.

As for Varsha...she is pretty stupid for a smart girl!!