Thendral

Update for Tuesday 26-04-2011 Mokkai Mel Mokkai

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Gunths for the wonderful and superfast Update!👏
Thanks Nox for posting!😛

I agree Mokkai mel Mokkai...Moosam pannithar Director!😡😆

But Lav aapu was nice..Great..Only aaruthal part was that👏
Edited by Shamz. - 13 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the detailed nice update Gunthy/Nicole!😊 Nice comments BTW.

Sundari giving aapu to Bhuvana was very nice. So from now on Sundari vs. Bhuvana fight legally starting... Should be good😉.

Nithesh mom giving aapu to Lav was excellent👏. This is what we wanted. Still lot more coming on your way Lav for betraying your brother and Thulasi and becoming selfish. Lav was thinking that she can go rides with Nithesh and have fun when Charu's dad is in the hospital😡🤢? Such a selfish character.

WoW! Charu's appu on the way👏. Periaapa finally met the doctor😃. Hopefully periappa acts on it soon. As the doctor said that Charu will directly fight with Thulasi now, I too still feel that Charu might harm Thulasi before these ppl take action on her.

Edited by Pearl27 - 13 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Gunthy&nichole  for the update.😊 Sema mokai episode without T&t 😉Periappa finally entered
charu's room and found out the paper in which charu has written thuls name and kutharufy the paper.

And he also met dr.gokul and found out the seriousness of charu🥱. Only periaapa can help T&t
to overcome all these milestones and help them complete all the uphill tasks. In future dr. should
lend a helping hand to cure charu.

Looks like charu's track is coming to climax👏. Athu'climax'thodurathugula'TA
muluchukita'sari.

Looks like periaapa's life is in danger but he should tackle it in a cautious and clever manner
without getting caught by psycho. Periappa aapadiye muyal'vegathula'poi'TA'kitta'
sollitunga.😉😉
Coming to TPS&B the cold war has started'sabash'sariyana'potti.👏
Coming to lav'GW is having high hopes on her daughter's life as we all predicated she was
treated like a servant in her mil's house and this would be the best punishment for amma&magal
for the way they treated thulasi.😡

GW kanavu of her daughter living like a rani life is going to go down the drain. lav is sandwiched
between her MIL&nit.Now lav realized that she cannot expect nit to support her for all her selfish
moves soon she will suffer from her mil and get no support from nit. This ungrateful girl deserves
all the humiliation from her in laws.👏

Edited by mini_00 - 13 years ago
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks for the Update Gunthy akka 🤗 and Nicole!!!

WOW Sundari pls avayaal rendu perraiyum ethavathu pannu!!!

Gr8 aappu to Bhuvana!! Doctor summa waste!!! Wives-a vilauadda vitthu pakkuraan!!!

T&T veeda irrunthu ossi-la thintithu avanga room-ilayum thanginee ella?? Ippo annubhavi!!! PLS Nit mom avaluku thooni thoikka, veedu perruka ellam veedungoo appo thyaan puriyum avaaluku!!!

Late endralum ippo aavathu purichuthee ivarruku Pls ippo avaathu Charu-va kandichu vaii!!

But I have a question: Ellarukum GW-um koodanni endru therincha enna seivinam??? Bcoz intha periya pissassee viddakudathu!! And Charu too!!!
Edited by Kowsi - 13 years ago
lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks for a great and fast update Gunthy and Noxeous.

Todays episode was kind of boring but better than yesterday.  I think Bhuvana and TPS will meet in court and thats when the flash back is going to come out. The news is going to come in news paper...only then MM, Patti are going to get aware of Bhuvana...(romba yosikaren  😔)

Really happy to see Lavanya getting aapu from Nitish MOM. Lavanya got Raja mariyadai in T & T s house but the selfish queen was not happy , inga vandu kitchenla ellarkum cook pannatum only then she will realise the value of T & T...this is not enough...she should get more..and more...till she regrets for her selfishness...and falls in Tulasis feet..

So Periappa took the right step and approached Dr Gokul...Good for us...but how is he going to take Charu to a psychiatrist. She is very clever.. I think Periappa is going to ask TAs help to take her to a psychiatrist?
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Gunthyyy for the Lovelyyy Update and Comments!!😃

Another boring episode except part 3😡.

Awww Selfish Queen Lav cant even stay inside house with out going outing with her hubby😡. Didnt she know this when she was at her brother's house that Thulasi also married?...TA's bike ai eduthitu 24/7 oor suthinaanga shameless🤢😡. Did she ever see Thulasi complaining about TA not taking her out...Lav cant stand these "simple" scoldings from her MIL and crying...didn't she enjoyed when her mother insulted Thulasi? appo mattum its a periyavanga problem🤢. Enjoyyy Lav!

Slowly Nithesh's dad is going to find out its GW who is acting behind Charu...that's when he will meet TA to talk about this...but i hope Charu wont harm Periappa😕...but i have a question here, how are they going to take this psycho to counseling as Gokul said its not safe for anyone if psycho find out that they know about her and against her wish.

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Noxeous

but i have a question here, how are they going to take this psycho to counseling as Gokul said its not safe for anyone if psycho find out that they know about her and against her wish.

Nice Question 😛. With Periappa knowing that Charu is close with GW, might ask GW help to convince Charu, whithout knowing GW intensions. Maybe that is the reason for GW to be restless when Charu was talking in the Promo. I am too much thinking😕.
Edited by Pearl27 - 13 years ago
moni_G thumbnail

On the whole was lil sensible epi.. Liked Sundari's courage to fight with evil lady..

Pls directory dont lengthen Buhavana's dialog's.. What a money minded lady.. Pls dont make this character as Thulz mom.. Periappa pls trash that album and the invitation..

Vaarae Va Lav!!! Ur time starts now.. Oh God!! how much difference between Lav's char and thulz char.. If it was Thulz she would have voluntarily helped the whole family..  When her chinna maamanar is in serious condition she wants to roam with her husband outside.. two days after marriage Thulz husband was admitted in hospital and no words to explain the pain she underwent..she is saying 'ippadi ammaku bayandhutae irunda naan kitchen layae kaedaka vaendiyadhu dhan' but she wants her brother to dance for her mom's tunes.. Lav please wait.. many more to come on your way... you will be thrown out of the house when ur family comes to know that ur mom was main reason for Charu's psychoness..

Finally periappa met Dr.gokul.. Periappa pls save charu and thulz. That was a nice sensible converstion between Periappa and Dr. I really want to see GW's face when she is accused for Charu's Pschyic behaviour.. Frens, pls tell me the Person name who acts a periappa. He beautifully brought out his mixed feelings. Nice performance..

lakshyam thumbnail
Originally posted by: Noxeous

but i have a question here, how are they going to take this psycho to counseling as Gokul said its not safe for anyone if psycho find out that they know about her and against her wish.

Thats right Noxeous even I am thinking about that...thats why I think TA will be the only person who could take her to counselling bcos she will never harm TA and will not question him if he calls her anywhere...

she might have some doubts on Periappa bcos she already knows that Dr Gokul had spoken to Periappa and lately he noticed the blood in her mouth etc...

There is nobody else with whom Periappa would like to discuss about this..may be another person to whom Psycho will listen is GW...but what will happen if Periappa approaches GW and asks her help to take her to a psychiatrist...will she help or she will expose Periappa to Charu...

Anyway looks like some end is coming to Psychos..Aattam...lets see