|Breaking Dawn Spoilers Thread|

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Twi-hards!
I seriously cannot stress this enough. Use the respective threads for posting stuff.

And now to make mine and your life even more easier, i've decided to open the BD Spoilers thread.
November is slowly approaching *pauses to squeal* and spoilers and pictures and stuff are coming out. Hence, the thread.

Post all articles, videos and other spoilers here. All other threads will be closed. No exception. -->> I'm serious this time. 😳🤣... Seriously.

On the Set of Breaking Dawn: Picture Gallery

Pictures can be posted in that thread or this one. It would be preferred if you would post the pictures there. [That thread is no longer a sticky but the link is here if you need to go there.]

And check This out if you haven't already.

Any questions, PM me.

-Jot.

Breaking Dawn Trailer
Edited by Angel-Jot. - 12 years ago
Rofl. I don't even know what this is about. 🤣 But it's kinda funny.

We previously posted the Breaking Dawn script spoilers from Lainey Gossip.  Well, Lainey went to her live blog on December 13th to talk more about the script and the Cullens!   Again, this is from Lainey Gossips, she's not a fan of Twilight and this is not confirmed

**Spoilers!  Don't read if you don't want to know!**

*Sarah is Lainey's friend and the 'Volcano guy' she talking about is Aro. 

*Sarah: I hear everyone on set is happier now than they were by the end of 2009. More relaxed, gelling better with the director, Condon is way into it. Everyone likes coming in each morning'that makes a difference.  

Sarah: And Breaking Dawn, as terrible as the book was'it doesn't sound bad. Like I am actually interested in seeing some of this. Especially in part 2. All the good stuff is in part 2.  

Don't go pass the break  if you don't want spoilers!! 

Lainey: the killing of the Cullens ' did you READ my post? Did you note the key words? "See" ' "seeing" things' ?  

Sarah: It is a VISION. It's a neat device to introduce some action into an otherwise static scene. You can't have a two-hour talk off in a movie. It would KILL it. For real.  

Lainey: Alice touches that head *Volcano guy.  

Lainey: Slade liked some members more than others  

Lainey: when she touches the Volcano guy he "sees" what will happen if he continues his course.  

Sarah: Slade got a bad deal. Basically it went, "Yes yes we love it! We love you and your vision! Go do it!" Then is was, "No don't do that, we hate that, don't change that, don't go there, leave this, more this'" It wore him down. And he didn't get on with everyone. That's a big cast and Slade isn't a people pleaser. Tension happens. Oh well. Condon seems to be dealing better.  

Lainey: McAdams and Sheen were in Louisiana. There's a Tsunami Sushi there too. People got their sh-t wrong.  

Lainey: OK so the first person whose head comes off is Carlisle. In the vision.  

Lainey: Then everything goes to sh-t and all kinds of dying happens. And Bella and Edward kill Aro.  

Lainey: the script calls for a lot of daddy moments.  

Sarah:  I want this. I want Edward's temper. Pattinson is most interesting to me when he's allowed to emote. So much of Edward is limited to whimpering and pleading and soulfoul looks. Please let him BE ANGRY. And throw some shit around.   Sarah:  Carlisle's hair is like professional politician hair. It gets worse every movie.

Lainey:  After Bella and Edward they die too.

Lainey:  all these other people die too. Jane and her brother. Lots of deaths on both sides.

Lainey:  Then Volcano guy snaps out of it, says he's sorry. Everybody makes up and lives happily ever after.

Sarah:  And wolves die and NO ONE will care. I bet someone cheers, even. (In the audience).  

So, it was Alice's vision.   The Volcano guy she is referring to is Aro.  For some reason Lainey can't remember Volturi and calls it Volcano.  Alice "shows" Aro what will happen if he pursues a battle, so that is why the Volturi walk away.   

I like this.  Maybe it was a manipulation from Alice, because she couldn't see the wolves, right?  But Aro doesn't know this.   What do you think?

[Source: LaineyGossips. Thanks Cristu! Photo manip by Alice36 in our TwilightPhotoGallery]

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 12 years ago

Last week after Thanksgiving, on a sound stage in Louisiana, Stewart and Pattinson worked on the Vampire Sex Scenes that take place immediately after Bella gets turned. They've also shot some Christmas sequences. Pattinson's had a few days off since last Thursday – today being the last – and Stewart had almost the same days off save one in the middle. Then they both resume shooting for the next week or so at the Cullen House where she's pregnant and feeling like sh-t.

I like the tension between Bella and the wolves when she finds out Jacob has attached himself to her baby. She smacks him around. And then his wolf friends try to step in and she smacks them around too and everyone's all like – oh Bella she's so strong, roar.

You sappy types will enjoy some tender family moments between Bella and Edward and the child with the dumb name as they come together for the first time. Oh and backtracking for a minute, the movie is supposed to open with some loveness too as Bella "meets" Edward as a vampire and they bump hearts.

Read more after the break — and don't say we didn't warn you .. there is TONS of "OMG" after the break!!

K, so after the baby business they head over to the Cottage for what's described as a "second honeymoon" with notes from the screenwriter that stress that this is to be VAMPIRE SEX and totally different from when they had sex before. Which basically means that they start mashing up against each other without restraint. Especially him. So there are a lot of accelerated motion quick cuts – him on top, then her on top, the camera's speeding around them, they're speeding around each other, like po*n on 30x, legs and arms are whizzing by, at one point, a wall is smashed; she does it when she's the aggressor, pinning him like he's the weaker one, it's his wrist that breaks the brick in the wall, until he throws her off, but landing on top of her, wildly and when I was reading this I kinda pictured mechanical monkeys but I think the close-ups on the face will make up for that. In between the quick edit speed sex, they're supposed to zoom in on faces, all lusty and wanton and she puts her hands through his hair a lot.

Time passes.

Hours. Days.

Maybe weeks.

They're so lost in the f-cking.

I like how it concludes. Limbs entwined on a chair in front of a fire. Specific instructions that they are not to look like human beings who've just had each other. Vampires do it like Victoria Beckham. Don't mess with the makeup. No redness, no exertion, no flushing, no sweat. And then some pillow talk about how they can't imagine how any other couple could be hotter and they could out jungle-sex Brad and Angelina. I may have made up the part about Brad and Angelina but that's the general idea – that Bella and Edward think they've won the gold medal in f-cking. Then they f-ck some more. Now I'm told this was the intent. And the actors were all for it. They filmed it with this as their guide. But, well, there's the issue of the author Meyer and whether or not she'll agree to how erotic it is in the final edit.
Some people talk. Bella protects everyone. They talk some more. Then they make up and go away. Happily ever after.

You put that in a movie and you get eggs thrown at the screen.

There has to be more to keep the audience. And that's what the audience will get.

This is a crucial spoiler. Be responsible with this spoiler when you post it on your own blogs. Please. And don't yell at me about not wanting to be spoiled and reading it anyway. You were warned.

SPOILER!!!!

I'm told there will be a battle. You will "see" a battle. A vicious battle. And …

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER…

Some Cullens die. Wolves too. It's total carnage.

If you know your sh-t, it shouldn't be hard to figure out how they manage this and what the conclusion will be. Good interpretation though, non? So that at least there's suspense. We can talk about it some more on the LiveBlog next week. I'm happy to be more specific during the LiveBlog. We'll open up the floor for 10 minutes to Twilight questions. See you then?

http://www.breakingdawnmovie.org/breaking-dawn-filming-new-more-script-spoilers/

Why Robert Pattinson can't wait for 'Breaking Dawn Pt 2'

Taylor-Lautner-Dawn

Image Credit: Andrew Cooper

It's clear that the stars of The Twilight Saga have become close over the years — particularly during the long process of shooting Breaking Dawn Part 1 and Part 2 (in theaters November 2011 and 2012). "Having to spend so much time with people…it's just nice when you like them. There is a real bond. I think also there's something humbling about wearing the makeup and contacts," says Robert Pattinson.

But of course all that bonding doesn't stop him from teasing one of his co-stars. "Except Taylor [Lautner]–he doesn't have to do a thing. He's managed [to do] no work on this last one," Pattinson laughs. "He's always a wolf!" However, as Pattinson is quick to point out, Lautner will face plenty of challenges when it comes to Breaking Dawn Part 2 (beware, spoilers ahead!). "He has to fall in love with a baby," Pattinson says (kinda gleefully). "Oh, God, I can't wait to see how that goes."

Lautner doesn't seem too surprised to hear about Pattinson's ribbing. "Oh my gosh. That sounds like him," he says. "Everyone is always complaining to me that I don't have to wear the contacts, I don't have to wear the white makeup or wear wigs and all that stuff. And I'm like, 'I'm the one in the freezing rain and cold not wearing a shirt! I paid my dues in New Moonand Eclipse.'"

For more behind-the-scenes details on Breaking Dawn, plus exclusive photos — including one of Bella and Edward in a steamy waterfall embrace — pick up the new issue of Entertainment Weekly, on stands now.

Source: http://insidemovies.ew.com/2011/04/30/why-robert-pattinson-cant-wait-for-breaking-dawn-pt-2/

I love Lautner's answer😆

Originally posted by ROBlicious.

<3
In luv wid da pic,Bella:Stunning,Edward:FIT😳
😍😍😍
i couldnt be more thrillleddd..
@jot: omggg..some cullens n wolves die???
wat r dey crazy?🤓